7941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Modesto, CA
Offline
Posted 9/16/17 , edited 9/17/17
I met a goth lolita yesterday at Starbucks. It was... unusual.
17405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/17 , edited 9/17/17
How was it unusual? Was the goth Lolita 8 feet tall, 4 foot shoulders? Did the dress cover all the essential points? Was the goth Lolita drinking it black, or sweet?
Posted 9/16/17 , edited 9/17/17
Cool, way to go ^_^
25337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / In
Offline
Posted 9/16/17 , edited 9/17/17
If she had a big ax she might have been a demi-goddess of death
7941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Modesto, CA
Offline
Posted 9/16/17 , edited 9/17/17

uncletim wrote:

If she had a big ax she might have been a demi-goddess of death


Rory Mercury? lol, she made that style work.

This girl was wearing an orange plaid dress, a bonnet with bunny ears, striped leggings and those wingtip platforms that hipster chicks now wear. She was also white, so her inner weeb was showing.
7941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Modesto, CA
Offline
Posted 9/16/17 , edited 9/17/17

gornotck wrote:

How was it unusual? Was the goth Lolita 8 feet tall, 4 foot shoulders? Did the dress cover all the essential points? Was the goth Lolita drinking it black, or sweet?


She was drinking juice.
Posted 9/16/17 , edited 9/17/17
wow so kawaii
32431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/16/17 , edited 9/17/17

nonspecificscientific wrote:


uncletim wrote:

If she had a big ax she might have been a demi-goddess of death


Rory Mercury? lol, she made that style work.

This girl was wearing an orange plaid dress, a bonnet with bunny ears, striped leggings and those wingtip platforms that hipster chicks now wear. She was also white, so her inner weeb was showing.


Depending on how good she looked it could of looked hot otherwise it would of looked weird as fuck
1393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/16/17 , edited 9/17/17
Most of the time it's just someone parading an alternate style, and this is common.
7941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Modesto, CA
Offline
Posted 9/17/17 , edited 9/17/17

Ryulightorb wrote:


nonspecificscientific wrote:


uncletim wrote:

If she had a big ax she might have been a demi-goddess of death


Rory Mercury? lol, she made that style work.

This girl was wearing an orange plaid dress, a bonnet with bunny ears, striped leggings and those wingtip platforms that hipster chicks now wear. She was also white, so her inner weeb was showing.


Depending on how good she looked it could of looked hot otherwise it would of looked weird as fuck


TBH, she really wasn't that much of a looker.
1871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/17 , edited 9/18/17
Good. It's their season now since winter is coming but just before Halloween.
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Galatic Universe
Offline
Posted 9/19/17 , edited 9/19/17
As someone who works Starbucks, I have met many different types of people from young adorable kids, to super talkative elderly ladies, to guys with no patience, to Pokemon Go get to together groups. The people you meet, experience and interact with while working Starbucks is pretty interesting at times.
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/20/17 , edited 9/20/17
Kuroneko?
You must be logged in to post.