First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Why we have so many Victims now a day ?
3988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/17 , edited 9/22/17
10310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Enemy Territory
Offline
Posted 9/22/17 , edited 9/22/17
24650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
777 / The White House
Offline
Posted 9/22/17 , edited 9/23/17





For instance, the report finds that African Americans living in Los Angeles are almost twice as likely to die as other Los Angelenos during a heat wave. Segregated in the inner city, they're more susceptible to the "heat island" effect, where temperatures are magnified by concrete and asphalt. Yet they're less likely to have access to air conditioning or cars.


BREAKING NEWS! The heat island effect is real, causes temperatures in cities to rise, and is due to carbon emissions!

Also climate change has been changing habitats on Earth since the last ice age. It will continue on with or without humanity.


Similarly, Latinos make up 77 percent of California's agricultural workforce and will likely see economic hardship as climate change reworks the state's highest-value farm products.


Farm workers have to deal with rough weather like farmers have had to for the past 12,000 years! How is this a surprise to anyone? Farm labor is tough work.
4516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/17 , edited 9/25/17

dulun18 wrote:



You forgot the SJW and Hugh Mungus -- Is that sexual harassment ?

Hugh Mungus (ACTUAL ORIGINAL VIDEO)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeNJFz-WCZs

The Great Hugh Mungus-- The Simpons parody
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb3XJDkniNQ


lawmakers in many states are making laws to put a stop on "drive by lawsuits" by disabled crooks who are trying to get rich quick by extortion

ABC15 uncovers surprise about group sweeping Valley with ADA lawsuits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D60we_4VZGY

Things like this making it worst for the actual victims when they needed help/assistance,

My company provides customer support/service for various clients from insurance, uscis, bankruptcy, hospitals, medical offices, law, etc.. so I got various calls

- a car backed up into Ms J's car -- but the other driver claimed she rear ended her!! (so unless you have a dash cam...)
- a customer called in about a stolen phone-- claiming insurance
- customer called in about being hospitalized so he can't pay this $8000 credit card bill
- a single mother was raped by a friend inside her own home when her children were sleeping in the next room
- stolen/flood damage cars
- burglaries
- a woman calling about her credit card but can't seem to answer the identity verification questions
etc..


which one you think are true and which one are obvious scams?

scammers claiming to be victims of " fill in the blank here" just make it worst.. It's sad but it's the state we are in. You need a lot of proof to prove you are ACTUALLY a victim of something now a day, all thanks to these scammers, attention seekers out there.



This same SJW was kicked out of the town hall meeting. "Don't touch me" She went under the radar after the hugh mungus incident and then came back with some new videos with some of the cucks. She's clearly an attention whore.

Zarna Joshi kicked out of City Council (A Better View)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfDYd1xYGvU



55427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 9/25/17 , edited 9/25/17

Rujikin wrote:




Thug_Apple wrote:

I am in disbelief after watching that hugh mungus video. That womans emotions completely took over and any little bit of rational left inside her went out the window. She harrassed the security guards caused a disruption of business and after all that SHE IS THE VICTIM?
My god....lord help us.


Haha yeah she isn't even the worst of them by any measure. This is like standard SJW this isn't even boss level SJW.



It affecting everyone, not because of their sexiual perference (Gay, Bi or Transgender) nor color of their skins. Did you hear about how preachers was saying the reason we're having those natural disaster because of Gays? Gay got nothing to do with it, if it does.. It'll be only Gay be targets not everyone. lol

What funny is Media show pictures of looters robbing the stores during the Hurricane and the looters was trying to cover up their skins but the problem was we can tell it was them because of the hair, and their clothes and how they walk. Guess what they only rob the shoes! Not being racist its just obvious! And it turned out they were indeed all black! -_-;
20788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / Auburn, Washington
Offline
Posted 9/25/17 , edited 9/25/17
Victims in the 1980s screeched in the hallways and nobody gave a shit.

Victims in the 1990s screeched on their own personal blogs that nobody read anyway.

Victims in the 2000s screeched on social media and suddenly millions of people could see it.

Nothing has really changed. In 1986, there were a few black people on every college campus screeching that literally anything they couldn't have was being denied to them because racism, and Louis Farrakhan was running around from campus to campus signing these people up to the Nation of Islam with a big old grin on his face.

Today, we have women screeching about feminism and gays screeching about homophobia and the trans community screeching about pronouns, and pretty much the only difference is that the GBLT community is no longer afraid that if they say anything they will be beaten to death by an angry mob (RIP Matthew Shepard).

Which is more or less the same situation as the blacks in the 1980s... once it became clear that the country would no longer stand by and do nothing while hate groups lynched blacks, the newly-empowered blacks opened their mouths and gave voice to the same complaints they already had, all at once.

This doesn't make those complaints valid, but it's really important to separate the complaints and examine each one on its merits, rather than chucking the whole batch as worthless because "those people" are always complaining.
mxdan 
12372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 9/25/17 , edited 9/25/17

Mariox777 wrote:

Kids have been taught for decades that when something bad happens, it is always someone else to fault. If that can't be found, it is the fault of a made up mental condition.


If someone develops a condition early on that causes them to be unable to focus on anything for a long period of time it's probably not their fault.
If that condition then makes it so their amygdala doesn't activate correctly and then their developmental range of emotion is altered it isn't their fault.
If they then have a family that doesn't give a shit and treats them like shit it isn't their fault.
If they then turn into psychopaths because the literally lack empathetic responses, yep, it isn't their fault.
And guess how many of them go on to get business degree's and fuck up the U.S. economy?

If you really don't understand how the brain works and you go on to forums spouting off about how kids should be held responsible for things outside of their control, then, well, there is probably a condition for that to.

You say that we live in a culture that excuses conditions. I say that we live in a culture that recognizes them and tries to fix them.

I mean society shouldn't provide the means for improvement, right? Let's teach our kids to ignore the things that have steadily improved the quality of life for the past 200 years!

3873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/17 , edited 9/26/17

AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:



They like the camera and the attention. These people are like spoiled brats who will do anything they can for the attention they crave.


speaking of which, there's this discussion floating around




various answers from various users




I mentioned a rape case in my previous posts in this thread. It's an experience that ACTUAL victims of rape will not want to go through. You have to report it to the police and then the healthcare workers (nurses/doctors) and then going to court. I lost count how many times they have to tell the same story over and over. It doesn't help when you have these attention seekers going around claiming rape from consensual sex
12434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / People's Republic...
Offline
Posted 9/25/17 , edited 9/26/17


Wow. So black== poor and poor == black to you? Racist much? Do you think they're poor because they're racially inferior?
10310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Enemy Territory
Offline
Posted 9/26/17 , edited 9/26/17

karatecowboy wrote:



Wow. So black== poor and poor == black to you? Racist much? Do you think they're poor because they're racially inferior?


You certainly have an active imagination.
3988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/17 , edited 9/26/17
I found a picture of a victim of environmental discrimination. Maybe this global warming will help


1662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada, Toronto
Offline
Posted 9/27/17 , edited 9/28/17
For my say on the topic, there are not so many victims nowaday; as described by the many posts in this thread, the victim label was now used on more contexts and refer to anyone who is affect by any misfortune or bad event. Whether the victim should be helped or not depend on whether their victimization is due to personal choice or to their carelessness.

The Neo-Nazi principal in the Parkdale school of Toronto, Canada, during 2012 did use this victim label effectively in their bullying tactics. They create a toxic school culture where the victimization is a huge stigma and then put the victim label on the autistic students to promote severe bullying against the autistic students. In front of the parents of the students, the principal will put the victim label on the people who bully the autistic students, accuse the autistic students for being "victimizer" (which actually refer to the self-defense, emotional outburst, and agitated behaviors from the autistic when they are a suffer from constant bullying), and create lies to exaggerate the "bullying" by the autistic. The Nazi will hide all the bullying against the autistic so the real bullies are not under any scrutiny from the broader social norm.

There are students and teachers who oppose the bullying toward the autistic but the Nazi principal prevent them from taking any action. Those who side with the autistic did make many strong arguments for the victims but the Nazi will then use this same arguments in front of the parents when they are reversing the victim and victimizer label; by labeling the autistic as the victimizer, the Nazi use the strong pro-victim argument to convince the parents to support a harsh punishment against their autistic child who were accused for being a victimizer.

The Neo-Nazi promote harassment against the autistic, claim that harassment is not painful, and make fun of the autistic students for being unable to bear with harassment. When the autistic harass the Neo-Nazi in a protest to show that harassment is really painful, the Nazi will then accuse the autistic child for harassment and then report this harassment to the parents of the autistci child. The principal will tell the parents of the autistic student that "emotional aggression is more painful than physical aggression" and then use this logic to convince the parents to support a more severe punishment for harassment than that dictated by the law against their autistic child. The Nazi will then continue allowing the harassment against the autistic students without consequence. When the autistic students defend themselves from an assault, the Nazi will falsely claim that the autistic student begin the fighting and claim that the real assaulter "did not fight back even when they are attacked by the autistic children".

In sum, the autistic students are forced to use violence and rebelion as self-defense in the toxic school culture but the autistic students are punished for the self-defense from the broader social norm because their self-defence are falsely reported as "bullying" (with further exaggeration) to the parents and school reports. The people who bully the autistic are not subjected to the broader social norm since their bullying are always hidden. The Neo-Nazi likely want to make the autistic children suffer in the same way as Rob Ford who is the Toronto mayor at that time. Despite being a populist leader, Rob Ford expose many characters that are unacceptable to both the Canadian conservative values and the broader Canadian culture. Rob Ford defend himself by claiming that his low morality, laziness, and alcoholism is a result of the situation but his conservative ideology would blame his shortcoming to his family culture or personal choice. His Neo-Nazi supporters likely associate the abnormal behoviors of Rob Ford to the autistic and take their anger on the autistic for this reason: the imposition of conflicting standards from both the Neo-Nazi and broader Canadian society could imitate the similar contraidicting standard that Rob Ford had experienced as mayor (when his low morality get exposed) while the inability of the autistic to stop themselves from becoming victimized could imitate the supposed powerlessness of Rob Ford.
4516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/27/17 , edited 9/28/17

dulun18 wrote:
speaking of which, there's this discussion floating around




various answers from various users




I mentioned a rape case in my previous posts in this thread. It's an experience that ACTUAL victims of rape will not want to go through. You have to report it to the police and then the healthcare workers (nurses/doctors) and then going to court. I lost count how many times they have to tell the same story over and over. It doesn't help when you have these attention seekers going around claiming rape from consensual sex


these SJWs/feminists tend to have one thing in common

exaggerating things and also claiming to be the victim from the get go... if she bought something and didn't like it i guess she will be claiming being scammed?
3873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/29/17 , edited 10/1/17

AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:



these SJWs/feminists tend to have one thing in common

exaggerating things and also claiming to be the victim from the get go... if she bought something and didn't like it i guess she will be claiming being scammed?



soon or later people will get tired of their attention seeker tactics like with the drive by lawsuits from the disabled people

You have to be avoiding people now a day so you will not be called a racist, sexist, bigot, -phobes..e tc.

remember-- if you talked back to me when i'm insulting you -- that's assault!!!


---
SEE IT: Woman seen gagged and crying in Facebook 'kidnapping' video faked abduction
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-faked-abduction-posted-kidnapping-video-facebook-article-1.3530475

48178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/1/17 , edited 10/1/17
I don't think the word "victim" is more overused that the word "hero" is.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.