First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
if i am sexually attracted to mself and want to bangmyself does that make me lesbian?
1170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Makati
Offline
Posted 9/28/17 , edited 9/28/17

redokami wrote:

like if I think oh god that ass is cute, id love to pound it
does that make me lesbian?

or if I think my kitten is cute does that make it masturbating?
how can one go about banging themselves?


I'm totally sure you are not lesbi , Sexually attracted to your self? Maybe your just horny. Please help me, I can't visualize this- how can you bang yourself? Enlighten me please
5303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/28/17 , edited 9/28/17
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Switzerland
Offline
Posted 9/28/17 , edited 9/28/17
Isn't everybody kind of obsessed with his own Body? XD

i know i am and im still straight so i guess you arent a lesbian
and its totaly okay to think that you're the hottest shit that boosts your confidence XDDDDDD
38462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/28/17 , edited 9/28/17
Already have word for it. It's called narcissism.
21982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/17 , edited 9/28/17

twintiger12 wrote:

Already have word for it. It's called narcissism.


Ppl keep saying that but that isn't about actually wanting to have sex with urself

PS I actually think I'm kinda ugly this was a shit posting thread so I'm not narcissistic lol
21982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/17 , edited 9/28/17

XxxEmpressxxX wrote:


redokami wrote:

like if I think oh god that ass is cute, id love to pound it
does that make me lesbian?

or if I think my kitten is cute does that make it masturbating?
how can one go about banging themselves?


I'm totally sure you are not lesbi , Sexually attracted to your self? Maybe your just horny. Please help me, I can't visualize this- how can you bang yourself? Enlighten me please


That's the dilemma! How can one bang themselves
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/28/17 , edited 9/28/17
it means you need a girlfriend
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/28/17 , edited 9/28/17
...I forget where I read this but...

If it's a clone, then it's homosexual

If it's a time-travel self, then it's masturbation

This one I'm guessing:

if you only have attractions to yourself, I think that's called "single target sexuality"

1170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Makati
Offline
Posted 9/28/17 , edited 9/28/17

redokami wrote:


XxxEmpressxxX wrote:


redokami wrote:

like if I think oh god that ass is cute, id love to pound it
does that make me lesbian?

or if I think my kitten is cute does that make it masturbating?
how can one go about banging themselves?


I'm totally sure you are not lesbi , Sexually attracted to your self? Maybe your just horny. Please help me, I can't visualize this- how can you bang yourself? Enlighten me please


That's the dilemma! How can one bang themselves


Then I suggest to accept Zenpai's help. Then let me know..,
17105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/17 , edited 9/28/17
It is not wrong if you use a Ditto.
12806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 9/28/17 , edited 9/28/17


I think this is an example of how confused people are these days with the rise and normalisation and over promotion or gays and transgenders and gender less?
Or maybe you've just been single for too long and/or are super horny or you've gone a bit mad? seeing as you said that you're not actually in love with yourself or overly attracted to yourself.
But if you're a girl wanting to bang dat ass from tha back then iam assuming you have visualised/imagined yourself as a male doing so? or with a strap on? lol

But yeah i guess i have in my life time looked at the mirror and thought i was good looking or cool looking lol, but cant say ive looked an thought "I'd fuck that" lol

Is fucking your own hand gay? lol lol
Guest Pass Litter Moderator
121316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 9/28/17 , edited 9/28/17

redokami wrote:

this was a shit posting thread so I'm not narcissistic lol


And on top of that it was a sexually vulgar shit posting thread that led to equally vulgar responses and is generally not appropriate for CR's forums. Therefore I've closed it.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.