Created by Potentsaliva
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Can you lick your nipple?
16352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/17 , edited 10/5/17
I can but it's hard and it hurts to do it
29673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/17 , edited 10/5/17
Isn't this basically asking if you are a man or a woman? Or fat?
16352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/17 , edited 10/5/17

MysticGon wrote:

Isn't this basically asking if you are a man or a woman? Or fat?


Not necessarily, I can do it and I'm pretty thin. I'm just curious if other people can do it.
10132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 10/5/17 , edited 10/5/17
Boredom much?
29673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/17 , edited 10/5/17

Potentsaliva wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

Isn't this basically asking if you are a man or a woman? Or fat?


Not necessarily, I can do it and I'm pretty thin. I'm just curious if other people can do it.


Are you Gene Simmons by chance?
16352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/17 , edited 10/5/17

MonoDreams wrote:

Boredom much?





MysticGon wrote:


Potentsaliva wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

Isn't this basically asking if you are a man or a woman? Or fat?


Not necessarily, I can do it and I'm pretty thin. I'm just curious if other people can do it.


Are you Gene Simmons by chance?


Nope average sized tongue
17299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/5/17 , edited 10/5/17

Artist's conception of 'normal sized'.
7883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/5/17 , edited 10/5/17
Get real kid! Mr. Average Joe doesn't do that and you know it. You're just asking a question for an answer you already know.
16352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/17 , edited 10/5/17

gornotck wrote:


Artist's conception of 'normal sized'.


Normal only for Lickers
2044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 10/5/17 , edited 10/5/17
Everyday we stray further from god.
25272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / In
Offline
Posted 10/5/17 , edited 10/6/17
why do men have nipples anyways? seems pointless
29673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/17 , edited 10/6/17

uncletim wrote:

why do men have nipples anyways? seems pointless


Sounds like you've never been with a freak. They are FAR from pointless lol...
runec 
42062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/5/17 , edited 10/6/17
Hey, its better than most of the thread topics here.

25272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / In
Offline
Posted 10/5/17 , edited 10/6/17

MysticGon wrote:


uncletim wrote:

why do men have nipples anyways? seems pointless


Sounds like you've never been with a freak. They are FAR from pointless lol...


qwueri 
25854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 10/5/17 , edited 10/6/17

uncletim wrote:

why do men have nipples anyways? seems pointless


Crank the room temp down, then you'll have a couple of points.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.