First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What do you do when the cute girls dont reply to your messages?
8617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 10/6/17 , edited 10/6/17
Threaten to kill yourself so they pity date you
8617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 10/6/17 , edited 10/6/17
Wait no. Actually send them a message with a picture of your dog and only say "my dog thinks you're cute"
Posted 10/6/17 , edited 10/7/17

lorreen wrote:


Zenpie wrote:
Pretty soon I'll run out of cuties to send messages too


I suggest contacting customer support and demanding that Crunchyroll ramp up membership recruitment efforts so that this doesn't happen. Be sure to let them know that if you don't see results they will lose you as as a non-paying customer. Take that Crunchyroll!



That's a good idea. Maybe you can help me with my start of for the first anime dating site, Crunchy dating! Crunchyroll will not know what hit them. Or at least the ladies will not know what hit them
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/6/17 , edited 10/7/17
Tried any of this?

To attract a mate, male hippos pee and defecate at the same time. Then, they use to their tail to spread it around and spray it at the female.

Suggesting to mix sex and puking like White Fronted Parrots.

Alderia slugs are simultaneous hermaphrodites, which means they have both male and female reproductive systems. Battles are waged to decide who will carry eggs and who will fertilize. The fights are casually called penis fencing. They appear as though they’re trying to stab each other without being stabbed themselves. Sperm can be injected anywhere on the animal to fertilize eggs.
7743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/6/17 , edited 10/7/17
Just wait and have some fun in the meantime. Sometimes, it's the women who want the patient man and patience will indeed make you a total chick magnet, if you know what I mean. Well, good luck and good night.
1387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/6/17 , edited 10/7/17
If they don't talk to you, don't talk to them. Problem solved.
Jswans 
2034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 10/7/17 , edited 10/7/17
yeah. the first thing you're doing wrong is trying to talk to girls on an anime website designed around discussing anime and manga not hitting on chicks.#2 thing wrong is talk to the "not so cuties" maybe they'll respond
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M
Offline
Posted 10/13/17 , edited 10/14/17

A_RandomGuy wrote:

Tried any of this?

To attract a mate, male hippos pee and defecate at the same time. Then, they use to their tail to spread it around and spray it at the female.


You say that like it’s a joke because it won’t work.

Well, has anyone ever actually tried it?!

???????!!!!!!
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/13/17 , edited 10/14/17
listen to Death Grips
5929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BuBbLeS!
Offline
Posted 10/14/17 , edited 10/14/17
don't spook the ladies, that never goes well. however they might have someone, or they don't come around and/or reply to things. maybe they aren't girls? it's not that hard to switch up titles and the likes. but best of luck all the same. on a side note you could start out with something simple, common interests and go from there? and guest book posting makes it friendlier and not as spooky.
2118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/15/17 , edited 10/19/17

waikikiwarrior wrote:


A_RandomGuy wrote:

Tried any of this?

To attract a mate, male hippos pee and defecate at the same time. Then, they use to their tail to spread it around and spray it at the female.


You say that like it’s a joke because it won’t work.

Well, has anyone ever actually tried it?!

???????!!!!!!

I would but I don't have tail. Unfortunately my furry power level isn't high enough.
Posted 10/17/17 , edited 10/18/17
You gotta offer them food. Foods the door way to any girls heart.
Posted 10/17/17 , edited 10/18/17

MagnumSenpai wrote:

You gotta offer them food. Foods the door way to any girls heart.


Why would I offer someone else my food. Nvermind Ima stay single
5558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 10/18/17 , edited 10/18/17

A_RandomGuy wrote:


waikikiwarrior wrote:


A_RandomGuy wrote:

Tried any of this?

To attract a mate, male hippos pee and defecate at the same time. Then, they use to their tail to spread it around and spray it at the female.


You say that like it’s a joke because it won’t work.

Well, has anyone ever actually tried it?!

???????!!!!!!

I would but I don't have tail. Unfortunately my furry power level isn't high enough.


Summoning Redokami for furriness!

Incoming!
Guest Pass Litter Moderator
121316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 1/7/18 , edited 1/8/18
Closed because OP nuked.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.