First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply What is the best way to make friends on CR?
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/11/17 , edited 10/11/17
Now that i think about it maybe this membership was a mistake
28449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 10/11/17 , edited 10/11/17

lily_lied wrote:

Now that i think about it maybe this membership was a mistake


It is alright Lily.





50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/11/17 , edited 10/11/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


lily_lied wrote:

Now that i think about it maybe this membership was a mistake


It is alright Lily.







Wow its like i felt your touch Onii-chan
19833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/11/17 , edited 10/12/17
What is happening....
2099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / US
Offline
Posted 10/11/17 , edited 10/12/17

wststreet wrote:

Step 1. Be a train.
Step 2. Don't.


Step 1 really only works for a few people
Of course, I am one, but I'm a huge nerd, so


lily_lied wrote:

Now that i think about it maybe this membership was a mistake


You, with the picture of best series, ...
I don't really have anything of substance to say, I just wanted to say hi since Elfin Lied was easily one of the best things I've ever read, and not just out of manga.

And I wouldn't say it's a mistake. It's a free account (or it should be) and it may have cost time but that just means you discovered something you don't like, which is also valuable.
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/12/17 , edited 10/12/17

zero356 wrote:


wststreet wrote:

Step 1. Be a train.
Step 2. Don't.


Step 1 really only works for a few people
Of course, I am one, but I'm a huge nerd, so


lily_lied wrote:

Now that i think about it maybe this membership was a mistake


You, with the picture of best series, ...
I don't really have anything of substance to say, I just wanted to say hi since Elfin Lied was easily one of the best things I've ever read, and not just out of manga.

And I wouldn't say it's a mistake. It's a free account (or it should be) and it may have cost time but that just means you discovered something you don't like, which is also valuable.


well im joking for the most part
its just that i was hoping that the forums would be more active and thats not the case as you might have seen
i guess people dont get my humor ,maybe cause i dont have any...

yeap elfen lied is love
19833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 10/12/17 , edited 10/12/17
Use this face expression!

1364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 10/12/17 , edited 10/12/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


lily_lied wrote:

Now that i think about it maybe this membership was a mistake


It is alright Lily.



I love that scene. The manga though is what sealed it as one of my favorite animes of all time. I bought a lillium music box cause of it.





28449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 10/12/17 , edited 10/12/17

lily_lied wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


lily_lied wrote:

Now that i think about it maybe this membership was a mistake


It is alright Lily.







Wow its like i felt your touch Onii-chan


Ah, I am glad, my imouto.
8667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 10/12/17 , edited 10/12/17

Nalaniel wrote:



Are there some CR Discord groups you are a member of that you would highly recommend?


Mhm! There are a few I can link you to by their CR threads :3
They aren't in any particular order. But the one I post most in is the first one. Just because I am familiar with a lot of people there. But all of these are very friendly and welcoming groups. There are more, but these are the only cr links I could find. ^^

2099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / US
Offline
Posted 10/13/17 , edited 10/13/17

lily_lied wrote:


zero356 wrote:



lily_lied wrote:

Now that i think about it maybe this membership was a mistake


You, with the picture of best series, ...
I don't really have anything of substance to say, I just wanted to say hi since Elfin Lied was easily one of the best things I've ever read, and not just out of manga.

And I wouldn't say it's a mistake. It's a free account (or it should be) and it may have cost time but that just means you discovered something you don't like, which is also valuable.


well im joking for the most part
its just that i was hoping that the forums would be more active and thats not the case as you might have seen
i guess people dont get my humor ,maybe cause i dont have any...

yeap elfen lied is love



Oh, they seem active enough to me, but I'm also busy with school, work, and being a general lazy bum.
And even if it's not that active, it's like what. "Oh hey this looks cool, ope nobodies here, peace"
And I'm not that funny either, so maybe it's just me.

And Elfin Lied is amazing. I haven't actually watched it yet, and I read it like 4 years ago, but I still remember it as being one of the best things ever. To bad the manga doesn't have an official English translation/publication, but whatever.

And I actually have the Anime on DVD. I found a box set at a local used book store and that's not the type of thing you just let sit there.
Plus, it was mixed in with a bunch of children's books. I would've missed it, but I had to walk back past that section as I was leaving, saw it out of the corner of my eye, and was like "oh, that, that does not go there."
Posted 10/13/17 , edited 10/13/17

WynterBayumm wrote:

Mhm! There are a few I can link you to by their CR threads :3
They aren't in any particular order. But the one I post most in is the first one. Just because I am familiar with a lot of people there. But all of these are very friendly and welcoming groups. There are more, but these are the only cr links I could find. ^^



Thank you. I appreciate the time and effort you put into looking for and sharing those links.


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I advertise my earnest intentions of befriending others, via a show of my flirtatious and gregarious nature. I go around and propose forum marriage, try to adopt forum imoutos, state how adorables I find a forumer, and make witty comments in discussion.

It works quite well, since by the estimate of the latest polls, I am everyone's favorite Onii Chan!

So, Nalaniel...you're beautiful. Marry me, and become my imouto for life!



I am sorry, but I already have a senpai. You need to sort things out with him if you want to get close to me.
28449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 10/13/17 , edited 10/14/17

Nalaniel wrote:


WynterBayumm wrote:

Mhm! There are a few I can link you to by their CR threads :3
They aren't in any particular order. But the one I post most in is the first one. Just because I am familiar with a lot of people there. But all of these are very friendly and welcoming groups. There are more, but these are the only cr links I could find. ^^



Thank you. I appreciate the time and effort you put into looking for and sharing those links.


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I advertise my earnest intentions of befriending others, via a show of my flirtatious and gregarious nature. I go around and propose forum marriage, try to adopt forum imoutos, state how adorables I find a forumer, and make witty comments in discussion.

It works quite well, since by the estimate of the latest polls, I am everyone's favorite Onii Chan!

So, Nalaniel...you're beautiful. Marry me, and become my imouto for life!



I am sorry, but I already have a senpai. You need to sort things out with him if you want to get close to me.


An Onii Chan is different from a senpai, my Nalaniels.
Posted 10/14/17 , edited 10/14/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

An Onii Chan is different from a senpai, my Nalaniels.


How so?
28449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 10/14/17 , edited 10/14/17

Nalaniel wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

An Onii Chan is different from a senpai, my Nalaniels.


How so?


They ruffle your hair to tease you, pat your head when you are down, hold you in their arms to nurture you with sweet Onii Love, as well as give you free lap sits.

Come, Nalaniel. Sit on my lap!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.