First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply The Streets
Creator
50895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sealed away in my...
Offline
Posted 10/9/17 , edited 10/9/17
Creator
50895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sealed away in my...
Offline
Posted 1/18/18 , edited 1/18/18
Ryuichi-* was Standing near the broken rail smoking opening and closing his lighter*

Imonochi- leave it to you to screw things up I hope my Student is ok* holding his left arm*

Ryuichi- oh relax my Friend help is coming
Moderator
8371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 1/18/18 , edited 1/18/18
Charlie was heading down the road in his big V8, making a nice heavy sound that could be heard before the car itself was seen. As charlie was heading to The location that Ryuichi sent him he noticed he was coming up to a bridge with some broken railing and some people “oh god Ryuichi” Charlie says with a smile as he shakes his head “what shit have you done now?” Charlie said to Ryuichi as he pulled up beside him “and heres that file, ill let you read it” Charlie said as he handed the folder full of info to Ryuichi
Creator
50895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sealed away in my...
Offline
Posted 1/18/18 , edited 1/18/18
Ryuichi- aww thanks Charlie your a big help and I'll like you to meet my friend Mr. Imonochi
Moderator
8371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 1/19/18 , edited 1/20/18
“Howdy” Charlie said with a smile to Imonochi “so what did you do this time Ryu? Was it your terrible driving again?” charlie said with a smile
Creator
50895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sealed away in my...
Offline
Posted 1/19/18 , edited 1/20/18
Imonochi-Nice to meet you to Charlie and no he Decided to Drive right into a trap and he made my student jump out of the car now I dont know where she is properly with the enemy

Ryuichi-ouch that was harsh anyway shall we go i'll read the File after
Moderator
8371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 1/19/18 , edited 1/20/18
Charlie started laughing hard in his car “that sounds JUST like Ryuichi for you” Charlie said still laughing “well i guess we better get that student back eh?” Charlie said still laughing “but first who set the trap? And who was trying to get your student? If thats what they were really after?”
Creator
50895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sealed away in my...
Offline
Posted 1/19/18 , edited 1/20/18
Ryuichi- oh you remember the chaos faction dont you charlie all the things they did

Imonochi-*lets them talk and Starts looking around takes out his phone and dails the students number and listening for the call to go through*
Moderator
8371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 1/20/18 , edited 1/20/18
“Oh that bunch” Charlie says with a sigh “what kind of sh*t are they doing now? Other than giving me more headaches of course?”
Creator
50895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sealed away in my...
Offline
Posted 1/20/18 , edited 1/20/18
Imonochi-....*heard a phone ring in the street then sighed and went over to where it was ringing he stopped the call and bend down and picked up a purple cell phone* well either she went off the bridge or they have her

Ryuichi- always so negative but I guess you Could be right* opens the car door* So Will you stay and look for her or leave with US and read the info Charlie found on her
Moderator
8371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 1/20/18 , edited 1/21/18
Charlie just stared over to Imonochi “look, if she went off the bridge then im sure we would have seen her come back up by now” Charlie said with little expression “so she was either taken or she drowned, i know which one i’d prefer” Charlie said trying to help convinve Imonochi to leave instead of doing what he thought would be a waste of time “or she could have washed up downstrea, which if thats the case she will find her own way home” Charlie added as re-assurance for Imonochi, also trying to avoid getting him too angry at him
Creator
50895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sealed away in my...
Offline
Posted 1/20/18 , edited 1/21/18
Imonochi-.........Fine then lets go

Ryuichi-alright then get the car we have much to talk about

Imonochi-*sighed and got in the car*
Moderator
8371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 1/24/18 , edited 1/24/18
Charlie puts the car into gear and starts driving, the heavy rumble of his vehicle getting louder as it moves into action “come on then Ryu, start reading the file” Charlie said looking over to Ryuichi before looking back at the road “cant keep our guest in waiting”
Creator
50895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sealed away in my...
Offline
Posted 1/24/18 , edited 1/24/18
Ryuichi- yes,yes thank you Charlie for reminding me* opens the file that sat on his lap and read it to himself and stopped and laughed * hehehe so I was right. hehehe oh that is rich so she is their daughter what are the odds of that so imonoichi do you want to hear it
Moderator
8371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 1/29/18 , edited 1/29/18
“Wait? Who is she the daughter of?” Charlie asked suddenly puzzled, obviously by seeing Ryuichi knows something about the names within the file “is she the daughter of the kidnappers?”
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.