First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last

Are you going to Cosplay for Halloween?

14329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/17/17 , edited 10/19/17
If you are going to Cosplay for Halloween, then what do you plan to cosplay as? Show some pictures too!!!

I am going to Cosplay as Bleach, Squad Captain 6; Byakuya Kuchiki! Costume will arrive in 5 more days!
1501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 10/17/17 , edited 10/19/17
I'm actually in the midst of preparing three different cosplays for Halloween. In the morning I shall be Xerxes Break from Pandora Hearts, during the day I will be L from Death Note and at night I am going to be umbrella man.
2031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 10/17/17 , edited 10/19/17
No; where I live cosplaying for Halloween isn't worthwhile. The "Halloween event" is only between 4-7 p.m. and the cops tend to hop on anybody wearing a costume outside of those hours rather quickly unless you're at a private party or a private business with their own event.
36324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/17/17 , edited 10/19/17

SJB-3 wrote:

No; where I live cosplaying for Halloween isn't worthwhile. The "Halloween event" is only between 4-7 p.m. and the cops tend to hop on anybody wearing a costume outside of those hours rather quickly unless you're at a private party or a private business with their own event.

Wtf do you even live? Some Puritan Haven?
2051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 10/17/17 , edited 10/19/17
No
21629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 10/17/17 , edited 10/19/17
You guys consider "dressing up" for Halloween "cosplay" now? Weird.

I'm not dressing up by my daughter is going to be Akko from Little Witch Academia.
14329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/17/17 , edited 10/19/17

AedonBlackheart wrote:

I'm actually in the midst of preparing three different cosplays for Halloween. In the morning I shall be Xerxes Break from Pandora Hearts, during the day I will be L from Death Note and at night I am going to be umbrella man.


That sounds awesome!


zangeif123 wrote:

You guys consider "dressing up" for Halloween "cosplay" now? Weird.

I'm not dressing up by my daughter is going to be Akko from Little Witch Academia.


I think Cosplay and dressing up go hand and hand, but I associate Cosplay with dressing up as a character that reference from somewhere like anime, cartoon, video game, movie, etc.
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Moon Kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/17/17 , edited 10/19/17
For my halloween costume, I am dressing up as the devil but I am going to a convention a week later, so I am doing gunner Yuna from FFX2.
3118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/17/17 , edited 10/19/17
I'll probably dress up, but cosplay? No thank you lol
1646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere to my l...
Offline
Posted 10/18/17 , edited 10/19/17
I'll be dressing up as myself as I've got several exams scheduled on the next day.
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/18/17 , edited 10/19/17
No.
14329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/18/17 , edited 10/19/17

ChibiNeko23 wrote:

For my halloween costume, I am dressing up as the devil but I am going to a convention a week later, so I am doing gunner Yuna from FFX2.


That will be an awesome cosplay outfit for the convention!!!


nxvb wrote:

I'll be dressing up as myself as I've got several exams scheduled on the next day.


lol! I work for a college, and it will be ironic coming into work with an anime costume. Good luck with your exams!
16851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / AH / Helipad
Offline
Posted 10/18/17 , edited 10/19/17
No
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/18/17 , edited 10/19/17
I might be doing an Arthur cosplay.. ?

I mean it's pretty simple and I just need to make the ears and find a yellow sweater and undershirt with a collar.

Could be fun
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / hell
Offline
Posted 10/18/17 , edited 10/19/17
I might be doing Mirai from Beyond the Boundary or Akko from Little Witch. If those fail then I'll just reuse an old maid cosplay and just be Misaki from Maid Sama.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.