First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply The Inn Where You All Meet
Creator
58165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 11/2/17 , edited 11/3/17
Grab a room meet the other warriors and consider to yourself "Do you really want to risk your life for a bunch of strangers in a village you have never been too?
Member
35144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere where I...
Offline
Posted 11/6/17 , edited 11/7/17
Sitting in the local Inn for a small bite to eat and some rest, Fredrick took a deep breath, letting the mug of.....whatever it was that was the house special cool his veins. The Inn Keeper had offered up a 'mission' of sorts that looked to be his shot at the big time for gaining the money necessary to further his research into becoming something that could cheat death. Taking a bite of the pheasant he had ordered he noticed for a dingy little Inn it had excellent food and the comfort one would find in a loving home. 'Ah...loving home. It's been a while since I had that. I'm what? Thirty now? Thirty Five? I've lost track.' he thought as he let his mind wander.

It had been 17 years since he had been kicked out of his home village but that mattered very little to him with the time he had spent moving from place to place. He had enough money to do his research and even had a crypt a few towns over to call 'home' when he would acquire enough resources to continue his work but rarely took much more than the basics to survive on his treks into the world.

'I started my research so long ago and I'm still nowhere near the goal for it to bore fruit. That last batch of undead were a little more than useless but that's to be expected when you use a resurrection spell with little to no time preparation. Hopefully this job will be big enough to supply me with more valuable supplies so I can further my knowledge.' he thinks again to himself as he sighs once more and leans back into his chair, the letter on the table in front of him offering some job or another.
Member
2557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / mah head =3
Offline
Posted 11/6/17 , edited 11/7/17
A short, dark elf woman walks in, looking a bit tired and walks over to the bar. Setting a few coins down, a note, and begins writing out a message while the innkeeper looks at her inquisitively. She finishes the note and turns it over, a few moments pass and the innkeeper gives directions to the same place Fredrick is going, along with "I'll let you know when your food is ready miss.. Sylvie" he says the last part as she closes the notebook. Sylvie smiles and gives the innkeeper a nod before taking back her notebook and heading over to a table in the corner and setting her pack down. With a heavy sigh she sits down and tries to relax a little for the night.
Member
35144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere where I...
Offline
Posted 11/7/17 , edited 11/7/17



Having overheard her conversation with the Inn Keeper, Fredrick decides to introduce himself since they were going on the same job. Making an ally at this stage would also help increase his chances of survival while also having someone to assist with carrying the load. "I couldn't help but overhear, you're going to Whitestone to assist with the dragon issue, are you not?" he asks. Between his pale comparison and dark rings around his eyes from constantly being awake to do his research made him look a little corpse-like himself and his low tone of voice may not have been very inviting but he hoped it didn't sound malicious in intent.
Member
2557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / mah head =3
Offline
Posted 11/7/17 , edited 11/8/17
The girl with obvious but old scarring on her neck and wrists, yet very young looking face was slightly taken aback, but relaxes, or at least tries to and nods. She brought out her notebook and began wringing something down, then turns it around, first closed. Engraved on the notebook is the name "Sylvie" She lets your eyes go down to it for a moment before opening it, where it then reads "Name?". Along with the part of the question she had asked earlier above it reading "...a few fruits & ale" just above it. Her handwriting is crude, but its clear she only writes enough to at least get the point across for what she is trying to say.
Member
35144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere where I...
Offline
Posted 11/7/17 , edited 11/8/17
"Hmm...you're mute. This is hardly negotiable but at least you can read and write. I'm Fredrick El Clive of Dunburrow. I'm also a spellcaster of sorts and I've done frequent research into different fields. 'Of course I can't tell her the most prominent field but that can wait for further down the line.' he thinks to himself as he offers his hand to shake.

{If you Quote my posts I'll see it and be able to respond immediately if you want}
Member
2557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / mah head =3
Offline
Posted 11/7/17 , edited 11/8/17


The girl shakes your hand in a light handshake, then flips through her notebook and stops to a page, turns it so you can see the words "not mute". When she notices your eyes come back up, she opens her mouth to show that her tongue, or at least whats left of it, had been cut out. Then to show what she is at least capable of, she fingers the longbow at her back, making sure that her finger taps are audible as she touches it. She then takes the notebook back and starts writing something. One of her sharp ears twitch at the sound of the innkeeper. She soon finishes writing, and stands up just as the innkeeper calls her to get her food and drink. The notebook is now on a new page with the words "survivalist, first aid, sneaking"

Member
35144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere where I...
Offline
Posted 11/7/17 , edited 11/8/17
"Ah, I see, my own misconception which I'll be sure to rectify for the future." he says as he tilts his head. "So why have you not tried to sew on a new one? I'm sure as a survivalist you might now a bit about common anatomy and that should enable you to fix the issue....of course one would have to consider blood loss and if you don't know stasis...." he starts to mumble the ways one could potentially attach a limb. After a straight moment he looks down and frowns a little. "Apologies, I was just thinking the next part of my research which may indeed be attachment of better or superior limbs."
Member
2557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / mah head =3
Offline
Posted 11/7/17 , edited 11/8/17


As Sylvie returns to the table with a bowl of varying fruits in one hand and a mug of ale in the other. She shakes her head at the idea of what was mentioned, but its hard to tell if she is simply saying no or is disgusted by the notion of it, possibly both. Shaking her head again after she takes her seat, trying to shake the imagery out of her head. she pulls up an apple and starts taking small bites with a few sips inbetween of her ale.
Member
35144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere where I...
Offline
Posted 11/7/17 , edited 11/8/17
"Hm, I'll take it our conversation is at an end, I'll leave you to your meal. Should you wish for company on the journey simply knock at my door, I'm taking rest in this inn for the time being. Peace to you sister." he says, returning to his own paltry little table in the corner. The social atmosphere wasn't his personal choice, opting for the quiet comfort of tiny alcoves and small quiet areas. The only exception to the rule was when he would find a nice setting to camp for the night, one particular area was at the side of a waterfall in a cave.
Member
2557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / mah head =3
Offline
Posted 11/7/17 , edited 11/8/17


as you get up, Sylvie quickly writes in her notebook, then turns it over, the page reads "see you next morning" and offers a warm smile as he leaves. She then returns to her meal, She takes the key she was given by the innkeeper and examines it idly as she eats, Her bare feet tap lightly on the wood floor under her, almost as though the silence disturbs her slightly.
Member
35144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere where I...
Offline
Posted 11/8/17 , edited 11/8/17
After finishing his meal, Fredrick decided it would be nice to sit by the fireplace for a short while before turning in for the night. The atmosphere had died down and he took to reading one of his books on human anatomy. Of course there was also a few loose pages for him to take notes on and another book he was writing into for future trials.
Member
2557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / mah head =3
Offline
Posted 11/8/17 , edited 11/8/17


Sylvie hums a tune to herself as she eats her food, her eyes scan the room for anything that catches her interest. Nothing does however, once she finishes the apple she was eating, she puts the rest in her pack, finishes the rest of her drink in one. She gets up, grabbing her bag and heads upstairs to her room for the night.
Member
35144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere where I...
Offline
Posted 11/8/17 , edited 11/9/17
Fredrick decided it would soon be time to call it quits as well, seeing the woman from earlier going upstairs to her room. His work for the night was nowhere near as finished as he'd hoped but while it wasn't late he was feeling the strain of the day's journey bearing down on him.
Member
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime World
Offline
Posted 11/8/17 , edited 11/9/17
Carrying a small bag over her shoulder, Akari slowly opened the door to the Inn. She glanced over the room as she took a couple steps in. The door closed behind her startling her a bit. She walked up to the counter and asks for a room when she noticed a strange man at the bar. She was hesitant to greet people she saw, especially men. The only man in her life was her brother, and that was the only person she could trust. She analyzed this man till she caught herself staring a bit too long. "Hopefully I wasn't noticed," she thought as she took the room key and headed in the direction pointed. She headed up the stairs, roaming all the halls, and got a little confused in which room was hers. She continued to roam around, now just adventuring though the Inn.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.