Post Reply ISO Non US Citizens to chat with!
Hiti14 
5029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / MN
Offline
Posted 11/8/17 , edited 11/9/17
I'm from the northern regions of the United States and haven't had the opportunity to travel abroad yet. I'm just looking for some people to give me some recommendations for countries to check out and what their countries are like from an everyday person's perspective. Any responses are appreciated!
5558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 11/8/17 , edited 11/9/17
Careful going to Canadia the country might be forgotten in the public sphere and you will never return from dreamland.
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
O
Offline
Posted 11/8/17 , edited 11/9/17
What my country is like?
high poverty, corrupt, un-organized "organized crime", predominantly christian, poor with delicious unhealthy food.
You'll most certain have a learning experience and value human life after visiting.
Most of the world is beautiful though, try to view most of it if you can afford it.
Hiti14 
5029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / MN
Offline
Posted 11/8/17 , edited 11/9/17
Lol, i live an hour away from canada. Used to play them in high school sports
1706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Ottawa, Ontario,...
Offline
Posted 11/10/17 , edited 11/11/17
Canada is the place to be so much to offer. nvm there isnt anything here
Posted 11/10/17 , edited 11/11/17

Hobomilk wrote:

Canada is the place to be so much to offer. nvm there isnt anything here


There's you
55387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 11/10/17 , edited 11/11/17

Malice_in_wonderland wrote:

What my country is like?
high poverty, corrupt, un-organized "organized crime", predominantly christian, poor with delicious unhealthy food.
You'll most certain have a learning experience and value human life after visiting.
Most of the world is beautiful though, try to view most of it if you can afford it.


China?
1706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Ottawa, Ontario,...
Offline
Posted 11/10/17 , edited 11/11/17

llunga wrote:


Hobomilk wrote:

Canada is the place to be so much to offer. nvm there isnt anything here


There's you


I am there but youre not
You must be logged in to post.