First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What's one thing you've never told anyone?
Posted 11/14/17 , edited 11/14/17
A certain family member I'm ashamed of, but that's as far as I'll go.
Brueck 
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United Staes
Offline
Posted 11/14/17 , edited 11/14/17
why is everyone here "suicidal". Lel edgy kids m8, it can be avoided so easily.
1360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 11/14/17 , edited 11/14/17
I personally have no vaule over my own life. Never did. When people ask me why I just shrug. There is no reason why.
2064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 11/14/17 , edited 11/14/17
Where the bodies are buried.
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Colorado
Offline
Posted 11/14/17 , edited 11/15/17

Brueck wrote:

wtf are you trying to make me feel pity?


Mannn, why you gotta be like that? Dude is trying to start something cool and you just chastise him? This is why we can't have nice things.

Anyways. Once watched my apartment door open three times in a row. After repeatedly closing it. Also heard voices from other rooms. Not saying I'm a ghost kind of guy, but pretty spooky stuff. But hey, I don't know. Never told anyone about it though.
Brueck 
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United Staes
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17

ergorequiem wrote:


Brueck wrote:

wtf are you trying to make me feel pity?


Mannn, why you gotta be like that? Dude is trying to start something cool and you just chastise him? This is why we can't have nice things.

Anyways. Once watched my apartment door open three times in a row. After repeatedly closing it. Also heard voices from other rooms. Not saying I'm a ghost kind of guy, but pretty spooky stuff. But hey, I don't know. Never told anyone about it though.




i'm just saying who the fuck says they were suicidal on a forum, this forum is edgy af.
28449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17

Brueck wrote:


ergorequiem wrote:


Brueck wrote:

wtf are you trying to make me feel pity?


Mannn, why you gotta be like that? Dude is trying to start something cool and you just chastise him? This is why we can't have nice things.

Anyways. Once watched my apartment door open three times in a row. After repeatedly closing it. Also heard voices from other rooms. Not saying I'm a ghost kind of guy, but pretty spooky stuff. But hey, I don't know. Never told anyone about it though.




i'm just saying who the fuck says they were suicidal on a forum, this forum is edgy af.


I am of bad memory, but I believe you yourself created a thread about feeling suicidal as a "prank", and then proceeded to mock those that displayed concern. That to me seems quite "edgy", depending on the definition of such a term.

I think it may do better to avoid being antagonistic for the sake of it.
Brueck 
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United Staes
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17
I made fun of emos a month ago by making a thread to troll (can't do it anymore bc I got banned).

My point is why the fuck are you going to say you are suicidal on a forum and tbh who the fuck even cares.
10190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / Mex
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17
I keep so much stuff to myself i tend to forget about it until Im reminded that I am not supposed to tell it, the skeletons just keep piling up in my closet and Im like.... eeeeh... Ill get to them eventually.
1596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere to my l...
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17

Brueck wrote:

I made fun of emos a month ago by making a thread to troll (can't do it anymore bc I got banned).

My point is why the fuck are you going to say you are suicidal on a forum and tbh who the fuck even cares.


Considering you're posting on his thread, I'm guessing you care. Good for you, what a nice person!
But honestly try to keep the edgelord behavior off the thread and let the OP and others post what they want.
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17

Brueck wrote:

I made fun of emos a month ago by making a thread to troll (can't do it anymore bc I got banned).

My point is why the fuck are you going to say you are suicidal on a forum and tbh who the fuck even cares.


Be careful mate, you may cut yourself on that edge.
16350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17
I'm naked under these clothes.
121498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17

Brueck wrote:

I made fun of emos a month ago by making a thread to troll (can't do it anymore bc I got banned).

My point is why the fuck are you going to say you are suicidal on a forum and tbh who the fuck even cares.


And you think your repeated posts in this thread berating someone for saying they've considered suicide might not get you banned again?

Say it once that you think it's odd or unwise to share that thought on forums, that's fine. Saying once, politely, that you disapprove of suicide is also okay. However, make several posts in the thread to say that or otherwise misdirect things from the intent of the thread and you are being a disrespectful ass. Please tell us one thing you've never told anyone (that doesn't violate site rules), or leave the thread.
Brueck 
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United Staes
Offline
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17
alright
28449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 11/15/17 , edited 11/15/17
Suicide isn't something you would normally let people know in the first place, due to societal stigma, which fulfills the purpose of this thread. A simple admittance is not an inherent plea for pity, but if your replies condemning it are of any example, it is easy to see why some people do not tell others in the first place.

To reiterate what Lorreen stated, chastising someone isn't the point of this thread, and only seeks to derail it. Why would you desire to do so, really? It seems much more pointless than using this thread as a catharsis.

You may regret this behavior as you grow older, and realize that such an act is, comparatively, a less productive use of one's time, and at the expense of someone else's usage of the forums.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.