First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Thoughts on last election and what happened to it.
Posted 12/4/17 , edited 12/5/17

qwueri wrote:


Madamspica wrote:

Its because of inciting drama for a cause they themselves dont believe in.
Dont get it twisted. Its abused but its proper use is for fake attention seekers some of which are quite mentally disturbed and. I say they more thsn earned the moniker sjw well deserved.

There are indeed these people that the name fits to a T.

Yes the right calls all leftist talk sjw but there are actual sjws , often strawmen, and my use of the term aligns with this.


Right, what better way to start a civil discussion than to use a pejorative aimed at insinuating an unspecified group of people is full of nothing but phony attention seekers.

If you understood a word of what I said and understood context you could comprehend what I meant by sjw. Of course I wasnt calling all liberals sjws, but you knew that, rather you want to start shit. I think we are done here, talke that irritating bullcrap off my thread.
Posted 12/4/17 , edited 12/5/17

qwueri wrote:


Madamspica wrote:

Butthurt? I guess if the shoe fits wear it!


And now the "umad" response. Glad to see this has turned out thought provoking.


Youre not doing so well in the comprehension dept yourself.
Posted 12/4/17 , edited 12/5/17

qwueri wrote:

And now the "umad" response. Glad to see this has turned out thought provoking.


Are you attempting to derail the thread qwueri?
qwueri 
26150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 12/4/17 , edited 12/5/17

GrandMasterTime wrote:

Are you attempting to derail the thread qwueri?


Is taking issue with the way an OP is presented a thread derail now?
Posted 12/4/17 , edited 12/5/17

qwueri wrote:


GrandMasterTime wrote:

Are you attempting to derail the thread qwueri?


Is taking issue with the way an OP is presented a thread derail now?

Busted.
16725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / AH / Helipad
Offline
Posted 12/4/17 , edited 12/5/17

qwueri wrote:


GrandMasterTime wrote:

Are you attempting to derail the thread qwueri?


Is taking issue with the way an OP is presented a thread derail now?


When you interpret what the OP said in a way that appears to be both inaccurate and inflammatory, then yes people are going to suspect you of intentionally trying to start drama.
qwueri 
26150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 12/4/17 , edited 12/5/17

Shipwright wrote:

When you interpret what the OP said in a way that appears to be both inaccurate and inflammatory, then yes people are going to suspect you of intentionally trying to start drama.


Righto: taking issue with the term "SJW" is now inaccurate and inflammatory. Duly noted.
6087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / BuBbLeS!
Offline
Posted 12/6/17 , edited 12/6/17
as it was stated SJW and "civil" I shall try... in my opinion they are just upset grown children stashed in their parent's basement, angry and violent, brain washed and ignorant of history and facts. thus, a group of thugs come to the rise and start rambling to the point they are easily tuned out and ignored regardless of the facts they become more violent. they haven't jobs which make them have even more time on their paws to be angry and violent (well when they sell their souls to the puppet master Soros of course). otherwise, they will eventually grow up and realize the truths (many probably won't), so we have to endure with their stupidity, which, sadly enough the next generation is going to be a livid nightmare. I'm still debating about my bunker, I have a feeling once these idiots get old enough to get into power then there's going to be a need/desire for not only a "safe space" but somewhere to go because they are going to destroy the world. the Hippies (from history's standpoint was badish, but they now have grandchildren and here's the product of too much moonbeams and not enough joes). things could turn around, but it takes too much work to listen and pay attention to history, so here comes a doomed (are we on 3.0 by now) new generation of "warriors" bred for violence and rage with knowledge they believe to be truth because they didn't bother to fact check any of it.

this is based entirely upon research and knowledge I've been able to obtain thus far (six months or so) of data regarding these "warriors" I find them dangerous and should be around with caution. granted like minded "warriors" are going to stick together, where they belong, keep the sheep in one place, we know where to avoid then.
Posted 12/6/17 , edited 12/6/17
Are there Right-wing sjws? If so the term could be applied to Rujikin :3
3899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/6/17 , edited 12/6/17
the answers for what happened will be in this book no? pick up your own copy





SJWs
Feminists
KKK
Neo Nazis
ANTIFA
BLM
etc..

trace back these groups' origin
Posted 12/6/17 , edited 12/8/17

dulun18 wrote:

the answers for what happened will be in this book no? pick up your own copy





SJWs
Feminists
KKK
Neo Nazis
ANTIFA
BLM
etc..

trace back these groups' origin


Hitlery? She's not my candidate. Did I not touch upon bernie voters movinhg over to Trump than her?

Furthermore I DESPISE the word "liberal" used in such a way as to describe US Dems. Prefer independent or even commie or leftist to that bastardized word.

As I would put it, just add the prefix neo- to the word liberal fix it up quite nicely


In particular I really hate it when US socialists of any sort, Trotskyists, whatever, call themselves liberals because they have no alternative to support Republican opposition. It makes me sick this country that unlike the uk still has no labour party and the word socialist is still much reviled.

I don't like any of them, liberals, republicans, they are goddamned imperialists who claimed victory over socialism because they won the cold war through greed, profits, and corruption . What killed the USSR? Gorbechev? No, he was weak. Stalin betrayed Lenin and Trotsky, made it repressive. After he died, every soviet leader since had to focus on reforms, but it was too late, and they backfired. Satellite states began wanting their independence after glastnost and peristroika liberalized the economy and weakened the union.

I could say more but what happened happened and we can only hope Zyuganov's party can one day topple the russian oligarchs and putin, but it won't be easy, indeed they would have won in 1996 over yeltsin if not for election fraud.

Im done ranting for the night, got work tomorrow


24650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
777 / The White House
Offline
Posted 12/7/17 , edited 12/7/17

Madamspica wrote:
I do think one way Trump got elected was the "sjws", the focus on radical third wave feminazis and such and such misrepresenting and alienating working class whites . it was all too easy for trump to woo them to him. I do think its no secret clinton alienated her base and many for bernie went over to trump over voting for her.

One thing I hate about neolib Dems is that they lie they say theyre for the poor when Republicans dont and are straight up with their agenda at least, theyre also for the rich vig business but unlike dems dont try to hide it .


Your learning. Soon you will become a Trump supporter as the left eats you alive for your beliefs.

In order to get rid of the extremists you must move away from the extreme left, which the left views as moderates. If you move away from the extreme left then you start going into moderate/independent territory and then you get called a right wing NAZI bigot from the left. You then start to view the left with discontent and drift further away. Before you know it your at Trump rallies with a MAGA hat. This is actually a common story.

Republicans support industry, small businesses, and businesses that produce things.

Democrats support the insurance industries, government run industries, banks, media, and businesses that shift information/money around.
Posted 12/8/17 , edited 12/8/17

Rujikin wrote:


Madamspica wrote:
I do think one way Trump got elected was the "sjws", the focus on radical third wave feminazis and such and such misrepresenting and alienating working class whites . it was all too easy for trump to woo them to him. I do think its no secret clinton alienated her base and many for bernie went over to trump over voting for her.

One thing I hate about neolib Dems is that they lie they say theyre for the poor when Republicans dont and are straight up with their agenda at least, theyre also for the rich vig business but unlike dems dont try to hide it .


Your learning. Soon you will become a Trump supporter as the left eats you alive for your beliefs.

In order to get rid of the extremists you must move away from the extreme left, which the left views as moderates. If you move away from the extreme left then you start going into moderate/independent territory and then you get called a right wing NAZI bigot from the left. You then start to view the left with discontent and drift further away. Before you know it your at Trump rallies with a MAGA hat. This is actually a common story.

Republicans support industry, small businesses, and businesses that produce things.

Democrats support the insurance industries, government run industries, banks, media, and businesses that shift information/money around.


It's doubtful, capitalists are all the same to me.
121576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/9/17 , edited 12/10/17
Closed because OP nuked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.