Post Reply Is this a glitch with the loading? (Uncharted 4)
3899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/10/17 , edited 12/10/17
I got this when starting a new game after beating it for the 1st time on crushing :/




I quit and used chapter select then i got this screen this is probably the longest load time in gaming history. I didn't have this problem during the 1st playthrough





4516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/11/17 , edited 12/11/17
Uncharted games only require 20-40 seconds of loading at the beginning and that is it....but 45 minutes??

I think the game is installing..... Did you delete the game install after the 1st playthrough or something ?
5568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/11/17 , edited 12/11/17
I've never seen a progress bar or "xx:xx time remaining" in Uncharted 4 loading screens either. I usually just says Loading XX%

In most of the Uncharted games there is also a spinning coin during the loading screens, I don't recall what it was in Uncharted 4

edit: I think the progress bar and "xx:xx time remaining" may be for downloading updates
3899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/17 , edited 12/12/17

AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:

Uncharted games only require 20-40 seconds of loading at the beginning and that is it....but 45 minutes??

I think the game is installing..... Did you delete the game install after the 1st playthrough or something ?


I deleted the game install data so i can get the speedrun trophy -- i didn't expect the game to reinstall again. The total time was about 20 minutes though. The counter was going down by 3-5 seconds at the time.

I'm playing the game on explorer difficulty with tweaks. It is fun!! I hope there are more uncharted games after this, i like these action adventure games

https://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/311423/The_Uncharted_franchise_has_surpassed_41M_sales.php
5568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/17 , edited 12/12/17
You didn't have to delete anything to get the speedrun trophy. I did it without deleting anything
3899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/17 , edited 12/12/17
i was just following the guide about the shortcut will only work with update 1.03 and under. I got the trophy so i guess it doesn't matter now.
5568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/17 , edited 12/13/17
well, if you were using a glitch to get it, yeah I guess you did need to delete the updates. I did it the old fashion way.
3899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 12/13/17

HOOfan_1 wrote:

well, if you were using a glitch to get it, yeah I guess you did need to delete the updates. I did it the old fashion way.


You played this games 3x then ? Beat it on crushing + beat the game with 70+% accuracy + beat it under 6 hour.

I'm playing it again the 2nd time to get the 70% accuracy. I have to get PS+ just so i can get the online trophies...


Can you believe it? it's already 10 years

Uncharted 10th Anniversary Cast Panel | PSX 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GThjBqW4VF4&pbjreload=10
5568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 12/13/17

dulun18 wrote:


HOOfan_1 wrote:

well, if you were using a glitch to get it, yeah I guess you did need to delete the updates. I did it the old fashion way.


You played this games 3x then ? Beat it on crushing + beat the game with 70+% accuracy + beat it under 6 hour.

I'm playing it again the 2nd time to get the 70% accuracy. I have to get PS+ just so i can get the online trophies...


Can you believe it? it's already 10 years

Uncharted 10th Anniversary Cast Panel | PSX 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GThjBqW4VF4&pbjreload=10


Actually I played it about 3.8 times

My first playthrough was on normal difficulty, and it took me about 23 hours. I didn't use any sort of guide and still got 80% of the treasures.

Then I went back and used level select and a guide to get the rest of the treasures and conversations, and the trophies like "kill 4 guys with one grenade" or "kill someone with a rifle, a pistol, your fists and an explosion in that order in under 15 seconds".

Then I did the speedrun, and it took me about 5 hours 50 minutes. This is where I also got the 70% accuracy, because I used the auto-aim cheat.

Then I played it on crushing, and that took me about 12 hours.

I just used a free weekend trial to PS Plus to get the online trophies.
3899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 12/13/17

HOOfan_1 wrote:

Actually I played it about 3.8 times

My first playthrough was on normal difficulty, and it took me about 23 hours. I didn't use any sort of guide and still got 80% of the treasures.

Then I went back and used level select and a guide to get the rest of the treasures and conversations, and the trophies like "kill 4 guys with one grenade" or "kill someone with a rifle, a pistol, your fists and an explosion in that order in under 15 seconds".

Then I did the speedrun, and it took me about 5 hours 50 minutes. This is where I also got the 70% accuracy, because I used the auto-aim cheat.

Then I played it on crushing, and that took me about 12 hours.

I just used a free weekend trial to PS Plus to get the online trophies.


I think the world of Uncharted 4 is too dang big. I didn't realize it until i looked at the list of PS4 trophies

Knack
The last of us
Bloodborne
Uncharted 1-3 remastered
Uncharted 4

I guess this is why the world is a lot bigger this time around with uncharted 4. I prefer linear games over open world. Uncharted 4 is open linear i think. That's what they called it in one of the interviews or something.
5568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 12/13/17
took me 90 hours to get the Platinum in Horizon Zero Dawn...1 playthrough. With the expansion, my game clock is at 116 hours.
5692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 12/14/17 , edited 12/14/17
Never happened to me.
You must be logged in to post.