First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you get vaccinated?
24098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 12/12/17 , edited 12/12/17

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

I only take vaccines to major diseases. I don't get <current year>'s flu pandemic scare shot.

I may/maynot get the flu but if I get the shot I will get a nice dose of neurotoxins delivered straight into my veins.


Shakes head.

Oh and this.






Cool. Some people have a masters degree and 30 years of experience but I guess learning the most basic of knowledge from a book and getting a piece of paper for remembering it means you suddenly know more than experienced people in the field. Oh but those people's writing were found through google so they automatically have no value at all.
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Morioh, Japan
Offline
Posted 12/12/17 , edited 1/31/18

Rujikin wrote:

Cool. Some people have a masters degree and 30 years of experience but I guess learning the most basic of knowledge from a book and getting a piece of paper for remembering it means you suddenly know more than experienced people in the field. Oh but those people's writing were found through google so they automatically have no value at all.


Oh boy I'm so happy you said that

Please link to this experienced person in the field who says that a vaccine is neurotoxic
Posted 12/12/17 , edited 12/12/17
I haven't even gotten a cold (even though it's unrelated to a flu shot) since I started getting flu shots a few years ago. I used to get sick every March and August like clock work.
Back when I was at school they believed I was faking it due to I had the same XX day of March 3 years in a row on my sick form thing.
Then after I became a adult every time the Carnival came to town in August I would also be sick. I wanted to go id have the money but id feel like crap and no doubt share whatever it was I had.

To me since it costs $18 to $35 here for a flu shot it's been well worth it.

PS if you are worried about Mercury don't eat Fish or meat from grazing animals or drink water specially anything that has been in the ground and don't breath air (coal power power stations release Mercury into the air). Also don't use Compact fluorescent lamps as they contain it to and break.
You can actually get vaccines that contain zero Mercury too by the way. It's mostly used to extend the shelf life of it.

PPS If you claim you have a perfect immune system you may find out you have a really bad nasty lurking in your body one day. My dad actually said he was perfect yet they found cancer in him. in a short number of years he could have been completely stuffed.
24098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 12/12/17 , edited 12/12/17

LakeJucas wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

Cool. Some people have a masters degree and 30 years of experience but I guess learning the most basic of knowledge from a book and getting a piece of paper for remembering it means you suddenly know more than experienced people in the field. Oh but those people's writing were found through google so they automatically have no value at all.


Oh boy I'm so happy you said that

Please link to this experienced person in the field who says that a vaccine is neurotoxic


Post a link that mercury is a neurotoxin? https://www.epa.gov/mercury/health-effects-exposures-mercury

The less mercury I get the better. Only vaccines I worry about are the major diseases.

While not really related to this here this is a good read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Morioh, Japan
Offline
Posted 12/12/17 , edited 12/12/17

Rujikin wrote:


LakeJucas wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

Cool. Some people have a masters degree and 30 years of experience but I guess learning the most basic of knowledge from a book and getting a piece of paper for remembering it means you suddenly know more than experienced people in the field. Oh but those people's writing were found through google so they automatically have no value at all.


Oh boy I'm so happy you said that

Please link to this experienced person in the field who says that a vaccine is neurotoxic


Post a link that mercury is a neurotoxin? [/red
] https://www.epa.gov/mercury/health-effects-exposures-mercury

The less mercury I get the better. Only vaccines I worry about are the major diseases.

While not really related to this here this is a good read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment


This isn't conservative politics, this is science and you failed already. Not smart at all.
Posted 12/12/17 , edited 12/12/17
Flu shot.
2044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Valhalla
Offline
Posted 12/12/17 , edited 12/13/17
This thread quickly spiraled out of control as expected.
12341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
95
Offline
Posted 12/12/17 , edited 12/13/17
YES! Vaccination is very important. The reason those who doesn't get vaccinated doesn't get sick is because they live among vaccinated people, which is unfair to the people "taking the risk". The disease is worse than the side effects!
15188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Offline
Posted 12/12/17 , edited 12/13/17

Rujikin wrote:


LakeJucas wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

Cool. Some people have a masters degree and 30 years of experience but I guess learning the most basic of knowledge from a book and getting a piece of paper for remembering it means you suddenly know more than experienced people in the field. Oh but those people's writing were found through google so they automatically have no value at all.


Oh boy I'm so happy you said that

Please link to this experienced person in the field who says that a vaccine is neurotoxic


Post a link that mercury is a neurotoxin? https://www.epa.gov/mercury/health-effects-exposures-mercury

The less mercury I get the better. Only vaccines I worry about are the major diseases.

While not really related to this here this is a good read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment


a reputable source claiming that mercury from vaccine is a significant health risk for the average person

fun fact: sugar was found to increase the risk for heart issues, memory problems, can potentially cause brain cells to die and cause diseases like Alzheimer, and excess sugar can lead to type 2 diabetes, along with all the wonderful health complications that goes along with it. but forget that, let's worry about .00005 micrograms of mercury from a vaccine you get once a year and whose most noticeable effect
is a slight tingling in the arm for no more than 5 seconds. i don't. i just cant.
2726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/12/17 , edited 12/13/17
Yes. My mom is a nurse so kinda do not have a choice lol
35958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/12/17 , edited 1/31/18

Rujikin wrote:


LakeJucas wrote:

Oh boy I'm so happy you said that

Please link to this experienced person in the field who says that a vaccine is neurotoxic


Post a link that mercury is a neurotoxin? https://www.epa.gov/mercury/health-effects-exposures-mercury

-snip-
Was going to humor you and control + f the link you provided, here, but I didn't even have to. Is your attention span so low that you can't even read two paragraphs into your own link?


Methylmercury Effects

Effects on People of All Ages

Exposure to methylmercury most commonly occurs when people eat kinds of fish and shellfish that have high levels of methylmercury in their tissues. Almost all people have at least small amounts of methylmercury in their bodies, reflecting the widespread presence of methylmercury in the environment. U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data show that most people have blood mercury levels below levels associated with possible health effects. Methylmercury, however, is a powerful neurotoxin, and people exposed to high levels may experience adverse health effects. If you are concerned about your exposure to methylmercury, you should consult your physician.

84930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M
Offline
Posted 12/12/17 , edited 12/13/17

bbbbbbbbbb wrote:

YES! Vaccination is very important. The reason those who doesn't get vaccinated doesn't get sick is because they live among vaccinated people, which is unfair to the people "taking the risk". The disease is worse than the side effects!


Funny thing is, I don't get flu shots and I don't get sick (only twice in 20+ years), while people I work with get flu shots and typically still get the flu once a year.
17324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/12/17 , edited 12/13/17

Humms wrote:

If we get sick we get sick, it's not like it's some outbreak like some serious virus that kills people.

I've never taken a sick day even though I really feel like shit, because my immune system doesn't need a needle rammed into me. I would have to be soo sick that I can't even move in order for me to take a sick day.


It is a common misconception that flu is like a cold. A lot of people start coughing and sneezing and start whining that they have the flu. In fact they only have a cold.

Typical symptoms of flu include a high fever, dizziness, joint pain, muscle pain, nausea, tiredness, coughing, sneezing, headache and sore throat.

Most people who really have flu will be unable to stand for more than a few minutes at a time. I had it once and had to crawl from my bed to a tap (faucet) to get a drink as I couldn't keep my balance if my head was too far above the horizontal plane.

It is true that most people of working age will recover from flu. However, flu kills many people each year who have weakened respiratory or immune systems, such as the elderly, asthmatics and those recovering from operations.

I get the flu jab because I have a weaker respiratory system than most (though I have been lucky not to have been sick enough not to work in over 13 years - I just seem to get sick on weekends or holidays).
676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 12/13/17

qwueri wrote:


VegaStarX1 wrote:

Nope. My immune system is invincible. They put mercury in flu shots. You should never put any amount of mercury in your body since it is a neurotoxin. You are likely getting dumber from the flu shot since the mercury damages your brain. Flu shots being good for you is just propaganda. It's a lie meant to poison you.


According to the CDC the mercury-based preservative found in some vaccines does not accumulate in a human's body like the mercury found in some fish.
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/thimerosal/faqs.html
Your assertions about vaccines 'making people dumber' and that flu shots are meant to poison you are completely baseless.


I was not trying to bait you or trigger you but you caught the bait as if what I said was bait. Yup, just keep on taking the flu shots to mess your brain up so that you will be dumb enough to not question anything about your world view and just blindly believe the government or any authority figure as if they always know what is good for you. Not everything the government says is true. Use your brain and ask why they would purposely put poison in these shots which are supposed to be good for your health. The government lies about vaccines. Flu shots are a hoax. They actually give you the flu.

Mercury accumulates in the brain so the more flu shots you take the more mercury is in your brain. Small amounts of mercury adds up. There are also a whole list of other toxins in the flu shots.

Aye, don't just take my word for it about flu shots. Just do you own research and find out for yourself.








qwueri 
25330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 12/13/17

VegaStarX1 wrote:


I was not trying to bait you or trigger you but you caught the bait as if what I said was bait. Yup, just keep on taking the flu shots to mess your brain up so that you will be dumb enough to not question anything about your world view and just blindly believe the government or any authority figure as if they always know what is good for you. Not everything the government says is true. Use your brain and ask why they would purposely put poison in these shots which are supposed to be good for your health. The government lies about vaccines. Flu shots are a hoax. They actually give you the flu.

Mercury accumulates in the brain so the more flu shots you take the more mercury is in your brain. Small amounts of mercury adds up. There are also a whole list of other toxins in the flu shots.

Aye, don't just take my word for it about flu shots. Just do you own research and find out for yourself.




At least one thing you posted was true, the flu shot does give you a weakened version of the flu. That's the basic premise in vaccination.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.