First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you get vaccinated?
35958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 12/13/17

VegaStarX1 wrote:

Mercury accumulates in the brain so the more flu shots you take the more mercury is in your brain. Small amounts of mercury adds up. There are also a whole list of other toxins in the flu shots.

Aye, don't just take my word for it about flu shots. Just do you own research and find out for yourself.

Help me do my own research. Can I get a side of garlic butter sauce plz
10026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Enemy Territory
Offline
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 12/13/17
The pharmacy wouldn’t give me the flu shot after learning my grandmother died of GBS.
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 12/13/17

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


VegaStarX1 wrote:

Mercury accumulates in the brain so the more flu shots you take the more mercury is in your brain. Small amounts of mercury adds up. There are also a whole list of other toxins in the flu shots.

Aye, don't just take my word for it about flu shots. Just do you own research and find out for yourself.

Help me do my own research. Can I get a side of garlic butter sauce plz


No. Interesting reply. Are you just having fun?

35958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 12/13/17

VegaStarX1 wrote:


XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


VegaStarX1 wrote:

Mercury accumulates in the brain so the more flu shots you take the more mercury is in your brain. Small amounts of mercury adds up. There are also a whole list of other toxins in the flu shots.

Aye, don't just take my word for it about flu shots. Just do you own research and find out for yourself.

Help me do my own research. Can I get a side of garlic butter sauce plz


No. Interesting reply. Are you just having fun?

I am. Since you are basically admitting that you just made a baseless claim, then what is there really for me to say?
12744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 12/13/17
I always did as a kid. But i dont get flu shots.
12341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
95
Offline
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 12/13/17

ishe5555 wrote:


bbbbbbbbbb wrote:

YES! Vaccination is very important. The reason those who doesn't get vaccinated doesn't get sick is because they live among vaccinated people, which is unfair to the people "taking the risk". The disease is worse than the side effects!


Funny thing is, I don't get flu shots and I don't get sick (only twice in 20+ years), while people I work with get flu shots and typically still get the flu once a year.


The flu isn't usually deadly. I'm thinking more like polio etc.
Humms 
14095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 12/13/17

MidoriNoTora wrote:


Humms wrote:

If we get sick we get sick, it's not like it's some outbreak like some serious virus that kills people.

I've never taken a sick day even though I really feel like shit, because my immune system doesn't need a needle rammed into me. I would have to be soo sick that I can't even move in order for me to take a sick day.


It is a common misconception that flu is like a cold. A lot of people start coughing and sneezing and start whining that they have the flu. In fact they only have a cold.

Typical symptoms of flu include a high fever, dizziness, joint pain, muscle pain, nausea, tiredness, coughing, sneezing, headache and sore throat.

Most people who really have flu will be unable to stand for more than a few minutes at a time. I had it once and had to crawl from my bed to a tap (faucet) to get a drink as I couldn't keep my balance if my head was too far above the horizontal plane.

It is true that most people of working age will recover from flu. However, flu kills many people each year who have weakened respiratory or immune systems, such as the elderly, asthmatics and those recovering from operations.

I get the flu jab because I have a weaker respiratory system than most (though I have been lucky not to have been sick enough not to work in over 13 years - I just seem to get sick on weekends or holidays).


Well maybe I just don't get the flu, because I know people in my family who have had it. Then I just experience the annoyance of being congested.

Maybe if I live long enough to be 60, then we will see what happens. Let's just say I'm not a doctor, and I never claimed to be one. I just remember as a kid I must have had the flu once, because I was literally unable to get up and move.

I don't know how one can get the flu, unless like you say, your immune system is shot, or you do something really stupid that exposes your body to getting the flu.

I'm young, so of course I'm going to say the flu shot is a waste of time, and in all honesty at this point in my life, it is. Oh well, shut up and be a good boy Humms
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 12/13/17

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


VegaStarX1 wrote:


XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


VegaStarX1 wrote:

Mercury accumulates in the brain so the more flu shots you take the more mercury is in your brain. Small amounts of mercury adds up. There are also a whole list of other toxins in the flu shots.

Aye, don't just take my word for it about flu shots. Just do you own research and find out for yourself.

Help me do my own research. Can I get a side of garlic butter sauce plz


No. Interesting reply. Are you just having fun?

I am. Since you are basically admitting that you just made a baseless claim, then what is there really for me to say?


It's not a baseless claim and I did not admit that. Look it up and do your research and connects the dots or are you just lazy to do that? There is plenty of evidence out there that shows that flu shots are toxic and it's piling up. More and more people are waking up to that fact. It sounds like you are choosing willful ignorance here and that is not smart. As they say, "Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance".

It's only common sense that a list of poisons that are found in the flu shot will cause harm. If you cannot see that with your common sense you have a problem. Just because you are told that poison is okay and safe to take does not mean it's safe to take. You are being fooled with buddy.

https://www.naturalhealth365.com/flu-shot-reaction-1997.html

77844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 12/13/17

VegaStarX1 wrote:


XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


VegaStarX1 wrote:


XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


VegaStarX1 wrote:

Mercury accumulates in the brain so the more flu shots you take the more mercury is in your brain. Small amounts of mercury adds up. There are also a whole list of other toxins in the flu shots.

Aye, don't just take my word for it about flu shots. Just do you own research and find out for yourself.

Help me do my own research. Can I get a side of garlic butter sauce plz


No. Interesting reply. Are you just having fun?

I am. Since you are basically admitting that you just made a baseless claim, then what is there really for me to say?


It's not a baseless claim and I admitted nothing. Look it up and do your research or are you just lazy to do that? It sounds like you are choosing willful ignorance here and that is not smart. As they say, "Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance".


You are the one who made the assertion. It's on you to back it up or shut up.

1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 12/13/17
Yeah but only for the stuff my Mom decides necessary
35958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 1/31/18

VegaStarX1 wrote:

It's not a baseless claim and I admitted nothing. Look it up and do your research and connects the dots or are you just lazy to do that?

Yep. Sure am. No evidence means no claim. I am not going to go find some phantom research for you. If you want to make an argument from an authoritarian standpoint, then you are the one that will have to provide a source for your claims.


There is plenty of evidence out there that shows that flu shots are toxic and it's piling up and more and more people are waking up to that fact.

Plenty of evidence, yet you have yet to link? Surely, it will take you all of two seconds to copy and paste a link from google, right? Show me the carfax.


-snip-

It's only common sense that a list of poisons that are found in the flu shot will cause harm. If you cannot see that with your common sense you have a problem.

You know, I wasn't aware that you knew more than the trained physicians that are administering the shots to millions of people in America alone. You should really let them know your findings. They might not accept any unsourced, unscholarly drivel though, so they might just laugh in your face.


VegaStarX1 wrote:

https://www.naturalhealth365.com/flu-shot-reaction-1997.html

Oh fucking lord, buddy. How I had hoped you would not pick this one.


12 reasons to avoid the flu shot
Fml


Spurred on by the relentless urging of government health authorities, over half of the U.S. population currently gets a flu shot. Yet when it comes to actually protecting citizens from influenza, studies have emerged demonstrating that the vaccine may very well be ineffective – as well as offering a load of neurotoxins. As evidence against vaccines accumulates, it turns out there isn’t just one good reason for bypassing that flu shot. In fact, most natural health experts agree – there’s at least 12 reasons! The flu shot contains neurotoxic mercury Thimerosal, a common vaccine additive and preservative, contains mercury – which is a known neurotoxin. Be warned: There is no proven safe amount of mercury in the human body.

''CDC conducts studies each year to determine how well the influenza vaccine protects against flu illness. While vaccine effectiveness can vary, recent studies show that flu vaccination reduces the risk of flu illness by between 40% and 60% among the overall population during seasons when most circulating flu viruses are well-matched to the flu vaccine.''
----------------------------------------------
''Methylmercury is very different to ethylmercury. Ethylmercury is used as a preservative in some vaccines and does not pose a health risk.''


Antibiotics found inside flu shots

The flu vaccine can contain drugs such as neomycin and gentamycin – which are not only theoretically useless against viruses, but can contribute to the development of antibiotic-resistant “superbugs.” Antibiotics also cause die-off of beneficial bacteria that are essential for good health.

'''Certain antibiotics may be used in some vaccine production to help prevent bacterial contamination during manufacturing. As a result, small amounts of antibiotics may be present in some vaccines. Because some antibiotics can cause severe allergic reactions in those children allergic to them, some parents are concerned that antibiotics contained in vaccines might be harmful. However, antibiotics most likely to cause severe allergic reactions are not used in vaccine production, and therefore are not contained in vaccines.''


Yikes! Glyphosate – the toxic herbicide ingredient – is found in vaccines

According to recent independent laboratory studies conducted on multiple samples of many common vaccines, many are contaminated with glyphosate, the toxic herbicide found in the weedkiller “Roundup.” The chemical has been linked with diseases such as autism, IBD and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma; the World Health Organization acknowledges it is “probably carcinogenic.”

Ffs


What about all the other toxins in flu shots?

In addition to mercury, vaccines can contain such substances as aluminum, formaldehyde, carbolic acid, the disinfectant betapropiolactone, and ethylene glycol – otherwise known as antifreeze.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/adjuvants.html


Vaccinations can actually trigger the spread of illness

With 80 percent of people who get the flu vaccine shedding the virus for over a week, the risk of contagion to others is raised. Sadly, Western medicine actually believes this is “healthcare” at its finest. (when will they learn?)

I AM ABOUT TO PULL MY HAIR OUT YOU... YOU EFFECTIVE TROLL.


Major vaccine problem: The flu shot doesn’t always target the right flu – at the right time
This year’s vaccine may not even work to treat whatever flu that is going around. There are three different classifications of influenza, each with its own serotypes. Developing the flu vaccine for any given year is based on guess work and estimates. (not very scientific)
Even if your vaccine is for the “right” virus, it will be futile if your body hasn’t yet produced a full response – which can take up to two weeks – or if there is too much time between the vaccine and the viral exposure. When too much time elapses, the virus can adapt into a structure the body doesn’t recognize.

This one is just fucking fallacious. It is like saying that you might as well not get one because it could be too late? So? What if it isn't too late? -facepalm-

I seriously, seriously hope you didn't read this and just posted it because you thought it fit your agenda. Plz. There is no way you actually read this article and thought to yourself:

"You know what? This article makes a damn fine point!."

Because if you did?

Protect your brain: Flu shots are linked to an increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease

Many scientists and health experts say that vaccines have caused the risk for Alzheimer’s disease to skyrocket. Some estimate that Alzheimer’s is ten times more likely in someone who has received the flu vaccine for three to five years in a row, and point to the combination of mercury and aluminum as a likely factor for the raised risk.
It all comes down to inflammation. The crap found inside flu vaccines can travel to distant parts of the body (like the brain) and cause horrible side effects – as a result.

I am quite literally bored.

Myth 6: Flu shots increase risk of Alzheimer’s disease

Reality: A theory linking flu shots to a greatly increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease has been proposed by a U.S. doctor whose license was suspended by the South Carolina Board of Medical Examiners. Several mainstream studies link flu shots and other vaccinations to a reduced risk of Alzheimer's disease and overall better health.

A Nov. 27, 2001, Canadian Medical Journal report suggests older adults who were vaccinated against diphtheria or tetanus, polio, and influenza seemed to have a lower risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease than those not receiving these vaccinations. The full text of this report is posted on the journal’s Web site.

A report in the Nov. 3, 2004, JAMA found that annual flu shots for older adults were associated with a reduced risk of death from all causes. The abstract of that report is posted on PubMed.:


Financial incentives for vaccine development cloud judgement

With the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices heavily invested in flu vaccine companies, it’s obvious that vaccines are a “cash cow.” This is why it’s unreasonable to expect any improvements in vaccine safety from conventional outlets like, vaccine manufacturers or politicians.

They are not even the ones fucking responsible for reviewing the safety of the drug. It's a damn drug. You ever heard of the FDA? Are they heavily invested in flu vaccine companies, as well?

I am confused as how this was even posited as an actual argument. This is literally just word soup for the uneducated.

I know I am wasting my time here.

But I will finish.


The flu shot is associated with Guilain-Barre syndrome

In 2014, the US Department of Health and Human Services disclosed that the flu vaccine is the top vaccine causing injuries – and that Guilain-Barre syndrome is the top adverse effect in a list of vaccine injury compensations for flu shots.
Guilain-Barre syndrome, a potentially crippling disease, occurs when the immune system attacks the peripheral nervous system.

Flu shots can increase your risk of many other serious health problems

According to the U.S. Health and Human Services, other compensations for flu vaccine injuries included settlements for transverse myelitis, gastroparesis, brachial neuritis and Bell’s palsy.

Hahaha! Literally the first sentence. I can't even.

Okay I lied. No more sources. You get the picture.


Steady consumption of vaccines can trigger viral mutations

As viruses are notoriously crafty shape-shifters capable of quick mutations, many scientists fear that continued use of flu vaccines could cause influenza viruses to become harder to kill – the same scenario we are seeing with the advent of antibiotic-resistant “superbugs.”

Which is why the flu vaccine changes yearly. Top kek.


How to avoid the need for vaccines: Natural remedies to prevent and treat the flu
Research has shown that adequate amounts of vitamin D during flu season can prevent people from getting the flu. For those who do get the flu, vitamin D can still be used to alleviate discomfort. In recent studies, people with higher than average levels of vitamin D reported greatly reduced symptoms.
And don’t forget another “miracle” vitamin and powerful immune system booster: vitamin C. Studies have shown that treatment with high-doses of vitamin C – about 3,000 mgs a day (or more) can reduce flu and cold symptoms by 85 percent. Remember, depending on the severity of your health crisis – you may need to take much more vitamin C to eliminate symptoms.
With these safe and natural remedies at hand, the prospect of getting a flu shot begins to seem more and more like what it really is: a senseless spin of a dangerous roulette wheel.

This is actually pretty fucking scary. Your link ends by stating home remedies can successfully ward off a serious virus that plagues civilization to this day. I know I said i was done with links, but how about I present to you some examples of why "home remedies" are not practiced by others in modern society.

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/cancer-patients-who-turn-to-alternative-medicine-are-25-times-more-likely-to-die/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/canada-couple-treated-meningitis-infected-baby-natural-remedies-syrup-berries-court-a6920636.html
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/10/06/dangers-using-home-remedies-for-serious-illnesses.html

Finally, something you really need to fucking do, is educate yourself.

Do you, now, see why I don't do your own fucking research for you? Because it is an actual chore to source actual research, and finding counter-research to your claims takes enough of my time.

Without further ado, lastly, and so because I didn't want to poison the well before handling the claims:
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/natural-health-365/

Now please do us both a favor again, and never fucking post an article that you have to keep clicking the "(keep reading)" tab as a source for your claims again.
15180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Offline
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 12/13/17
^kudos for actually going through the trouble of debunking a conspiracy source.

also, because someone (we know who) is guaranteed to make the "vaccines cause autism" claim:



In the UK, parents panicked and vaccination rates plummeted after gastroenterologist Andrew Wakefield claimed in a 1998 study that MMR might trigger autism, although the study was based on just 12 children and later retracted by most of its co authors.

Soon the vaccine was being blamed for the apparent rise in autism, with Wakefield citing data from California, US (see graph). In some parts of the UK, the proportion of children receiving both doses of the MMR vaccine has dropped to 60%. This has led to a rise in measles outbreaks and fears of an epidemic.

Not one epidemiological study has revealed a link between the vaccine and autism. But until now they have all concentrated on what happened after MMR vaccination for children was introduced. Honda’s is the first to look at the autism rate after the MMR vaccine has been withdrawn. Japan withdrew it in April 1993 following reports that the anti-mumps component was causing meningitis (it plans to introduce another version).




With his colleagues Yasuo Shimizu and Michael Rutter of the Institute of Psychiatry in London, UK, Honda looked at the records of 31,426 children born in one district of Yokohama between 1988 and 1996. The team counted children diagnosed as autistic by the age of 7.

They found the cases continued to multiply after the vaccine withdrawal, ranging from 48 to 86 cases per 10,000 children before withdrawal to 97 to 161 per 10,000 afterwards. The same pattern was seen with a particular form of autism in which children appear to develop normally and then suddenly regress – the form linked to MMR by Wakefield.

The study cannot rule out the possibility that MMR triggers autism in a tiny number of children, as some claim, but it does show there is no large-scale effect. The vaccine “cannot have caused autism in the many children with autism spectrum disorders in Japan who were born and grew up in the era when MMR was not available”, Honda concludes.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn7076-autism-rises-despite-mmr-ban-in-japan/
52901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Riding sound waves
Online
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 12/13/17
Sigh.... All these people complaining about mercury in flu shots. Chemist here so let me teach you some chemistry.

The ability of mercury to be absorbed and accumulate in the body largely depends on the mercury compound (eg methylmercury). The mercury compound in the flu shot is called thiomersal. This compound disassociates into ethylmercury when entering the body.

Now ethylmercury and methylmercury sound similar but they are different. Ethylmercury is cleared from the body in about 7 to 10 days. Methylmercury however is cleared from the body in about 30 days. This gives the mercury compound methylmercury more time to accumulate in the central nervous system.

Another factor is dosage. The amount of mercury one gets from a flu shot is 25 micrograms. This is an extremely small amount and not enough to cause any toxic effects. A shot every year for the rest of your life will not cause toxic effects. The LD50 of methylmercury is about 20 to 50 mg/kg. For a lethal dose I would need to ingest 2 to 5 grams of methylmercury at one time. Ethylmercury is less toxic than that so I would need to ingest even more. 25 micrograms is a million times less than a lethal dose.



15180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Offline
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 12/13/17



RavingDragon wrote:

Chemist here so let me teach you some chemistry.





edit:
77844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 12/13/17 , edited 12/13/17

RavingDragon wrote:

Sigh.... All these people complaining about mercury in flu shots. Chemist here so let me teach you some chemistry.

The ability of mercury to be absorbed and accumulate in the body largely depends on the mercury compound (eg methylmercury). The mercury compound in the flu shot is called thiomersal. This compound disassociates into ethylmercury when entering the body.

Now ethylmercury and methylmercury sound similar but they are different. Ethylmercury is cleared from the body in about 7 to 10 days. Methylmercury however is cleared from the body in about 30 days. This gives the mercury compound methylmercury more time to accumulate in the central nervous system.

Another factor is dosage. The amount of mercury one gets from a flu shot is 25 micrograms. This is an extremely small amount and not enough to cause any toxic effects. A shot every year for the rest of your life will not cause toxic effects. The LD50 of methylmercury is about 20 to 50 mg/kg. For a lethal dose I would need to ingest 2 to 5 grams of methylmercury at one time. Ethylmercury is less toxic than that so I would need to ingest even more. 25 micrograms is a million times less than a lethal dose.





I wonder how folk would freak out if they found out I was giving Rat Poison to my patients on blood thinners?

Or that I have to don gloves and mask before crushing certain anti-seizure meds despite the fact they my patient is being made to take said med orally.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.