First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Kentucky School Shooting
20297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 1/24/18 , edited 1/24/18

MrAnimeSK wrote:

Dont jump to conclusions now! annnnnnnnnnnnnd he's white.... (i didnt read it but iam assuming so lol)


'I herd he/she was a member of Antifa.'
16512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/25/18 , edited 1/25/18

Rujikin wrote:

Great... Another shooting at yet another gun free zone. When will people learn....


It was his own school. There is nothing to indicate the presence or absence of guns had anything to do with his choice of target, but a mountain of common sense to imply that maybe it had something to do with the fact that it was his own school.
3899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/25/18 , edited 1/26/18

niotabunny wrote:

the only problem with clear backpacks, females and their "problems" but otherwise they do block some threat. you can still hide things, but guns are harder to hide, such as being on the person instead of in the backpack. there's also the "crate" method, where, troubled schools they aren't allowed backpacks, everything they own is tucked away in a crate, and they have to walk threw metal detectors every day. I believe it's like that for heavy crime schools, in a way there's nothing wrong with metal detectors in all schools, including uniforms (with shoes) and the likes. if more looked a like, perhaps there would be less bullying. however, poor victims, who knows what pushed the villain, perhaps they were a victim for too long and couldn't take it. either way, prayers all around.


It's not a sure way to prevent students bringing weapons to school but at least you can see through their packpack and tell that are inside.

I think some schools even have metal detectors
24650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
777 / The White House
Offline
Posted 1/25/18 , edited 1/25/18

sundin13 wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

Great... Another shooting at yet another gun free zone. When will people learn....


It was his own school. There is nothing to indicate the presence or absence of guns had anything to do with his choice of target, but a mountain of common sense to imply that maybe it had something to do with the fact that it was his own school.


You have 2 targets and can only pursue one. Your goal is to kill the person while surviving yourself.

One is surrounded by liberals who are against gun ownership.

The other is surrounded by conservatives and you know some of them have guns.

Which is the best target given said conditions?
16512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/25/18 , edited 1/26/18

Rujikin wrote:


sundin13 wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

Great... Another shooting at yet another gun free zone. When will people learn....


It was his own school. There is nothing to indicate the presence or absence of guns had anything to do with his choice of target, but a mountain of common sense to imply that maybe it had something to do with the fact that it was his own school.


You have 2 targets and can only pursue one. Your goal is to kill the person while surviving yourself.

One is surrounded by liberals who are against gun ownership.

The other is surrounded by conservatives and you know some of them have guns.

Which is the best target given said conditions?


That is assuming conditions which you cannot assume in this case. Many mass shootings occur because the individual is targetting either their school, or their workplace, or some other personal connection which ascribes motive beyond casualty numbers.

I don't necessarily disagree with the idea of what you are trying to say, just this is not the place to apply such an idea. While I generally disagree with criticisms surrounding "politicization of tragedy", when you making assumptions such as this, which so clearly do not fit with the scenario, I think that it is an apt description.
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Morioh, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/26/18 , edited 1/26/18
LMFAO @ conservatives discussing clear backpacks and violating the privacy of everyone just to keep guns legal. Well, at least they are making it clear what's really important to them - gun sales.

They are literally incapable of actually coming up with real solutions to problems and instead will put all their chips on half baked notions to create the illusion and feeling of a solution while maintaining a desperate agenda to protect the NRA and gun sales above all else including your safety, your children's safety, their children's safety. All that matters to them is gun sales.

It wouldn't surprise me if they also happen to manufacture clear backpacks. Always scheming and never trustworthy.



WITHOUT IRONY

Even this guy is suggesting that the picture needs to have a gun in it


Rujikin wrote:

Why does the NRA and Uncle Sam not have a gun? Too unrealistic.


Gun sale schills will spin and spin until they are put in their places. Don't look to them for solutions to problems because they will fail you every. single. time.

Their solutions are weak and to accept them is weakness.
10144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 1/26/18 , edited 1/26/18
Typical edgy posts from you as always ^^^^
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Morioh, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/26/18 , edited 1/26/18

MonoDreams wrote:

Typical edgy posts from you as always ^^^^


Luckily for such a small post I didn't have to look too hard to not see a single argument.

Also man if you think that post is edgy, than reality is gonna slice you up real good.
10144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 1/26/18 , edited 1/26/18

LakeJucas wrote:


MonoDreams wrote:

Typical edgy posts from you as always ^^^^


Luckily for such a small post I didn't have to look too hard to not see a single argument.

Also man if you think that post is edgy, than reality is gonna slice you up real good.


Cool story bro.
519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Morioh, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/26/18 , edited 1/26/18

MonoDreams wrote:


LakeJucas wrote:


MonoDreams wrote:

Typical edgy posts from you as always ^^^^


Luckily for such a small post I didn't have to look too hard to not see a single argument.

Also man if you think that post is edgy, than reality is gonna slice you up real good.


Cool story bro.


Yeah, it is a cool story.

Tell me the story about how you came to the conclusion that see-through backpacks were the real solution to mass shootings and explain how opposition to this is "edgy".

I'd love to hear this story. I hope you don't totally retreat on this.
3899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/26/18 , edited 1/26/18
so the guy who just got back from a 3-4 day ban is at it again?

"violating everyone privacy" so students of a school = everyone? how about on a larger scale--- like the Obama administration and NSA surveillance ? Privacy in the digital age ??

why not share your ideas of the best way to deal with this issue? gun confiscation? gun ban? microchip? more "fast and furious" operations" ? what are you going to do about the illegal guns (domestic and imports), homemade guns? etc..

I guess the question of how a 15 year old got his hands on a gun is not important right ?? It will always the tools but never the humans when it comes to the cause of death of another. Yet, that same belief is not applicable when a drunk 14 year old killed 2-4 people with his/her car or some Islamic terrorists mowing down people with a rental truck or semi and when they used pipe/pressure cookers bombs ?

Do weapons = guns to you

519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Morioh, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/26/18 , edited 1/26/18

dulun18 wrote:

"violating everyone privacy" so students of a school = everyone? what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about Obama what about Hillary what about



No thanks
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.