Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last

What would you do this rice to make it better far as taste and appearance?

Post Reply
50035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/18 , edited 3/11/18
What will you do to this rice?


38504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Usually right und...
Online
Posted 3/11/18 , edited 3/11/18
I can enjoy the simple things but just plain white rice is a tad too simple for a meal.
I'd go and turn it into ochazuke by pouring a hot cup of green tea over the bowl.

Where does that fit on the poll, "some sauce"?
50035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/18 , edited 3/11/18

mfritsch wrote:

I can enjoy the simple things but just plain white rice is a tad too simple for a meal.
I'd go and turn it into ochazuke by pouring a hot cup of green tea over the bowl.

Where does that fit on the poll, "some sauce"?


Well, the sauce can be soy, teriyaki, and some other type of sauce. I'm sorry for not making that clear.



38783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 3/11/18 , edited 3/11/18
Just mixing in some vinegar while it's hot to make sushi rice is always great.
50035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/18 , edited 3/11/18
What I would do to this rice is add butter, salt, and pepper. Mix it all up and add some meat on the side.


7957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/11/18 , edited 3/11/18
I put diced mangoes or chocolate (not together) on top. Makes for a nice dessert.
50035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/18 , edited 3/11/18

Austershalin wrote:

I put diced mangoes or chocolate (not together) on top. Makes for a nice dessert.


Diced mangoes sound refreshing but CHOCOLATE?! I didn't know you could even add chocolate to white rice. The must have an interesting taste.
16551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 3/11/18 , edited 3/11/18
Pour some shou in it
7957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/11/18 , edited 3/11/18

qualeshia3 wrote:



Diced mangoes sound refreshing but CHOCOLATE?! I didn't know you could even add chocolate to white rice. The must have an interesting taste.

It's pretty tasty. The taste of chocolate is familiar. It's just feels odd at first because of the rice's texture. I do have to either melt the chocolate first or mix powdered chocolate in. Alternatively, you can also make a warm chocolate and rice soup.
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Veracruz, Ver
Offline
Posted 3/11/18 , edited 3/11/18
add jam and enjoy
50035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/18 , edited 3/11/18

Austershalin wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:



Diced mangoes sound refreshing but CHOCOLATE?! I didn't know you could even add chocolate to white rice. The must have an interesting taste.

It's pretty tasty. The taste of chocolate is familiar. It's just feels odd at first because of the rice's texture. I do have to either melt the chocolate first or mix powdered chocolate in. Alternatively, you can also make a warm chocolate and rice soup.


That sounds interesting. But if it tastes good to you then, by all means, enjoy.
50035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/18 , edited 3/11/18

ZeroCoooL wrote:

add jam and enjoy


What kind of jam?
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Veracruz, Ver
Offline
Posted 3/11/18 , edited 3/11/18
Strawberry jam dude, you should try it it's delicious
29406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Oklahoma
Online
Posted 3/11/18 , edited 3/12/18
Salt, lots of salt. That's all it needs for me. lol
Vahvi 
10534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 - Broccoli - O...
Offline
Posted 3/11/18 , edited 3/12/18
Cover it in sugar

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.