First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Great Anime! Probably won't get another season though!
49969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/15/18 , edited 4/16/18
Name an anime that you thought was so good and still is good but probably won't get another season. Unless a miracle happens or that anime happens to be the lucky one.


Which anime is that? I mean there is always the future but we can only hope.



And if you feel that a certain anime deserves a remake then put it down in the comments.


12972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / SW Ontario, Canada
Online
Posted 4/15/18 , edited 4/16/18
The way it's looking right now due to poor disc sales in Japan, Citrus probably won't get a season 2 despite there already being enough published content for almost another 2 seasons. Hopefully CR as a co-producer will step up and assert some influence. Thankfully they at least ended the first season of the anime in a way that feels relatively complete as is even if there's obviously still more story to tell.
49969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/15/18 , edited 4/16/18

StriderShinryu wrote:

The way it's looking right now due to poor disc sales in Japan, Citrus probably won't get a season 2 despite there already being enough published content for almost another 2 seasons. Hopefully CR as a co-producer will step up and assert some influence. Thankfully they at least ended the first season of the anime in a way that feels relatively complete as is even if there's obviously still more story to tell.


Isn't Citrus that yuri anime?
T0pHat 
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 4/15/18 , edited 4/16/18
No game no life and I'm extremely sad about it
12972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / SW Ontario, Canada
Online
Posted 4/15/18 , edited 4/16/18

qualeshia3 wrote:


StriderShinryu wrote:

The way it's looking right now due to poor disc sales in Japan, Citrus probably won't get a season 2 despite there already being enough published content for almost another 2 seasons. Hopefully CR as a co-producer will step up and assert some influence. Thankfully they at least ended the first season of the anime in a way that feels relatively complete as is even if there's obviously still more story to tell.


Isn't Citrus that yuri anime?


Yes, it's a yuri anime that ran last season.

49969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/15/18 , edited 4/16/18

StriderShinryu wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


StriderShinryu wrote:

The way it's looking right now due to poor disc sales in Japan, Citrus probably won't get a season 2 despite there already being enough published content for almost another 2 seasons. Hopefully CR as a co-producer will step up and assert some influence. Thankfully they at least ended the first season of the anime in a way that feels relatively complete as is even if there's obviously still more story to tell.


Isn't Citrus that yuri anime?


Yes, it's a yuri anime that ran last season.



Ah, okay.
1203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/15/18 , edited 4/16/18
Black Bullet may have been mediocre but I thought it had a great direction
21217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/15/18 , edited 4/16/18
Citrus should't get a second season
10088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 4/15/18 , edited 4/16/18
Zipang
21217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/15/18 , edited 4/16/18

redrikraynor wrote:

Black Bullet may have been mediocre but I thought it had a great direction


It was complete and utter trash! Half the decisions made no sense, the dialog especially made little sense, the main characters little girl was a ticking time bomb, too much loli death where it was a internet meme, deus ex machina on killing monsters, going to the bathroom scene misdirection, the CLOWN, the abundance of prejudice, pacing issues, anime imply we know WTF they are talking about when it comes to varanium?, and of course the R - 17+ rating with a myanimelist.com rating of a pathetic 7.38 in popularity.

Anime that should get a second season is Deadman Wonderland, Highschool of the Dead(trash but still), Hunter x Hunter needs more, World Trigger(im not giving up), and Baccano!
1203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/15/18 , edited 4/16/18


you're right.... but somehow that anime was still really fun to watch which is why it was probably popular lol.. anyway something a lil more forgiving like Kaichou wa Maid-sama?

but since most of your list is shoujen, one punch shoould really get a second ASAP
27515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M /
Offline
Posted 4/15/18 , edited 4/18/18
Since I am the only one who, it appears, to like The Irregular at Magic High School it appears to not get another season. Got a movie, but not another season.
34 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/15/18 , edited 4/16/18
I think by now, it's safe to say we'll never see anything more of Ouran High School Host Club.

Gangsta won't as it's studio went out of business. I think we actually knew that while the anime was airing.

And.. well, I'd like to see more of Gakkou Gurashi, and I know the manga's still ongoing, but I'm just pretty sure it wasn't popular enough to continue.
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / CinDay OH
Offline
Posted 4/15/18 , edited 4/16/18
Beautiful Bones definitely needs more episodes. Not sure on the likelihood of Land of the Lustrous.

And while they weren't well liked by most viewers I personally enjoyed Princess Resurrection & Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero & would like to see the story continued.
1041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / TEXAS
Online
Posted 4/15/18 , edited 4/16/18
No Homo but Nisekoi is ONE OF MY FAV and I don't think a new season coming
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.