First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last

Netflix Streams Child Porn

Post Reply
Banned
runec 
43177 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/18 , edited 6/29/18

Ruleaus wrote:
Time to unsubscribe to Netflix and get Pureflix. Who’s with me?


I didn't even know Pureflix existed. Now I am sorry I do.

"From the people who ruined every rerun of Hercules-"

6376 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / BuBbLeS!
Offline
Posted 6/29/18 , edited 6/29/18
guess this is the new Obama era owned Netflix, show that child porn! truly disgusting that they'd allow such a thing, I kicked Netflix a month ago because it didn't have anything of interest to me anymore. with shows such as this, seriously even less interested in going back. shame on Netflix...
Banned
runec 
43177 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/18 , edited 6/30/18

niotabunny wrote:
guess this is the new Obama era owned Netflix, show that child porn! truly disgusting that they'd allow such a thing, I kicked Netflix a month ago because it didn't have anything of interest to me anymore. with shows such as this, seriously even less interested in going back. shame on Netflix...


26634 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/29/18 , edited 6/30/18

niotabunny wrote:

guess this is the new Obama era owned Netflix, show that child porn! truly disgusting that they'd allow such a thing, I kicked Netflix a month ago because it didn't have anything of interest to me anymore. with shows such as this, seriously even less interested in going back. shame on Netflix...


^ This

6570 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/29/18 , edited 6/30/18
Hot
10255 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
20 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 6/29/18 , edited 6/30/18

mxdan wrote:
but I still think It's that freedom that needs to be protected.


I disagree, pedophilia shouldn't be protected.
1591 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 6/29/18 , edited 6/30/18

runec wrote:


Ruleaus wrote:
Time to unsubscribe to Netflix and get Pureflix. Who’s with me?


I didn't even know Pureflix existed. Now I am sorry I do.

"From the people who ruined every rerun of Hercules-"



Sorry? I don’t know about you, but I’ve been dying to see God’s Not Dead 2.
Banned
runec 
43177 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/18 , edited 6/30/18

Ruleaus wrote:
Sorry? I don’t know about you, but I’ve been dying to see God’s Not Dead 2.


Late to the party man, they already released 2 *and* ( somehow ) 3.





Posted 6/29/18 , edited 6/30/18

uncletim wrote:

I seen worst in anime


Far and away worse. That Argentine film sounds very tame compared to some of the schlock that Japan has pumped out.
22704 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 6/29/18 , edited 6/30/18

namealreadytaken wrote:

meanwhile, on Crunchyroll:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/the-ryuos-work-is-never-done


First of all this anime is accepting pedophilia. You get the first episode the main dude falling down with naked nine-year old loli. Second episode where having him sleepover with three more loli.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/35905/Ryuuou_no_Oshigoto


While I find that series extremely distasteful there is a difference between offensive artwork (animated or otherwise)
and something that involves real children taking part in something that sounds like a form of child abuse.
mxdan 
12386 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 6/29/18 , edited 6/30/18

MonoDreams wrote:


mxdan wrote:
but I still think It's that freedom that needs to be protected.


I disagree, pedophilia shouldn't be protected.


Oh, I get it, all depictions are equal! That makes sense. So I guess that means explicit literature with pedophilia is also ban worthy, correct? We should ban Vladimir Nabokov's classic novel Lolita because all forms of pedophilia depictions are inherently equal.

Hell, while we're at it, I'm pretty sure murder is illegal right? We should totally ban all forms of horror films and war films seeing as they depict something as grotesque and as terrible as taking another persons right to live. I mean what's more perverted then the saw films? And don't get me started on the number of books with perverted depictions of violence. There won't be a story left when we're finished my dude.



I mean there isn't any merit at all to a victim of child abuse creating a film on the subject to help others and themselves come to terms with it and accept it. No, that's just nonsense.

Anyways, any plans for college?


lorreen wrote:


mxdan wrote:


MonoDreams wrote:


mxdan wrote:

Is it some sort of arthouse depiction made to look like pedophilia or actual pedophilia?


Either way, it doesn't belong anywhere.


One is illegal and one usually isn't. One may have some sort of merit to artistic meaning the other is perversion and abuse. As an artist I may not understand why someone would want to depict children in an abusive manner but I still think It's that freedom that needs to be protected.


Just wanted to voice my agreement with you about this, and thank you for asking that important question rather than taking the initial assertion about this content at face value.


I tend to think we need less manufactured social outrage these days (Thanks Click Bait) and more reasoned assessment. We're all guilty of it, that said, being offended at every form of perceived injustice delegitimizes the things that are actually terrible. Like trying to advocate against someones personal freedoms because you think theatrics are real for instance >_>.

36332 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/30/18 , edited 6/30/18
Idk. Would need to see the clip for any judgement on it. Seems massively overblown considering Netflix, FBI, and DOJ decided there are more important things to go after.
10255 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
20 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 6/30/18 , edited 6/30/18

mxdan wrote:



Yikes, all these assumptions. Not even going to bother responding as after this post as it will undoubtedly keep going back and forth. No offense.
15709 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Offline
Posted 6/30/18 , edited 6/30/18
you need a serious mental gymnastics to somehow blame Obama on a movie listed on a private company completely unrelated to the White House, past or present.
mxdan 
12386 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 6/30/18 , edited 6/30/18

MonoDreams wrote:


mxdan wrote:



Yikes, all these assumptions. Not even going to bother responding as after this post as it will undoubtedly keep going back and forth. No offense.


Assumptions? Not differentiating between levels of culpability is your stance. I simply took it to the historical conclusion that has happened less than 100 years ago.

And none taken, I'd actually prefer that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.