First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last

Bad day for Alex Jones

Post Reply
2880 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
42 / M
Online
Posted 10/3/18 , edited 10/3/18

Ryulightorb wrote:

not sure what they reported you for but MAYBE just MAYBE it's because you are flaming/ baiting and.....going offtopic both are reportable


seriously? after watching the lot of you say this entire thread "well if you break the rules then that's what happens"....

....it was just all too easy to post this up and see the hypocrisy....


which was why the irony of the facebook meme was so apropos
mxdan 
12386 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 10/3/18 , edited 10/3/18

BushyBrowSensei wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

not sure what they reported you for but MAYBE just MAYBE it's because you are flaming/ baiting and.....going offtopic both are reportable


seriously? after watching the lot of you say this entire thread "well if you break the rules then that's what happens"....

....it was just all too easy to post this up and see the hypocrisy....


which was why the irony of the facebook meme was so apropos


The things people say to you are entirely because you bait people into situations where they get mad. It's the framing of your sentences and accusatory nature. You spend most your time trying to misconstrue a sentence as something its not and then you latch on to the first thing you can argue with even if it is demonstratively wrong. When people try to demonstrate that it is wrong you either 1) find something else to argue about in the packet 2) argue the person is brainwashed and brain dead 3) Ignore that which you don't have a response to.

Your entire nature is simply to combat people and never engage them so why are you surprised when people actively report what you say?
runec 
43105 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/18 , edited 10/3/18

mxdan wrote:
When people try to demonstrate that it is wrong you either 1) find something else to argue about in the packet 2) argue the person is brainwashed and brain dead 3) Ignore that which you don't have a response to.

Your entire nature is simply to combat people and never engage them so why are you surprised when people actively report what you say?


2880 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
42 / M
Online
Posted 10/4/18 , edited 10/4/18


So yeah, basically abusing the Report function

But hey, that's what the response to hypocrisy is - b-b-b-but you make us mad, saying things we dont believe!
mxdan 
12386 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 10/4/18 , edited 10/4/18

BushyBrowSensei wrote:



So yeah, basically abusing the Report function

But hey, that's what the response to hypocrisy is - b-b-b-but you make us mad, saying things we dont believe!





Site Rules:

3) Be respectful of other users and assume goodwill. Don't insult other users; don't troll, don't flame, don't offer up flamebait.




https://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Site_Rules
2880 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
42 / M
Online
Posted 10/4/18 , edited 10/4/18
what can I say




First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.