First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last

Street Preacher at Anime Convention

Post Reply
runec 
43163 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/18 , edited 9/25/18

mxdan wrote:
I actually hate porn myself. I think it’s making the male population change in many detrimental ways, but let’s be real, the Catholic Church is a pretty prime example of what happens when you try to completely suppress sexuality.


Yeah, they aren't really the best character witness to be putting on the stand here. >.>

As for me, I don't really care what anyone wants to wax their Camaro too long as no one's getting hurt. If you like watching two guys in Stables uniforms spank a life sized Winnie the Pooh to Hall Of The Mountain King you do you. But if you can't get off unless someone's being choked out in a snuff film you should probably seek help.

I mean, if you look at it that way hentai is basically the optimum form of pornography. No one's getting hurt, no one even has to take their clothes off and it can be as bizarre as anyone wants it to be. It remains firmly a fantasy due to the medium and no one's going to take relationship queues from the tentacle demon ( I hope, anyway ).

4487 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/18 , edited 9/26/18

runec wrote:
no one's going to take relationship queues from the tentacle demon ( I hope, anyway ).



runec 
43163 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/25/18 , edited 9/26/18
qwueri 
26962 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 9/25/18 , edited 9/26/18

karatecowboy wrote:

That's more bullshit. You're lying again. You know that's not what I'm saying. You can go back and reread the posts any time. What I said was fairly simple. You just can't engage with it honestly.



No, I really do see that as the ridiculous result of what you wrote. If that's not what you mean, by all means clarify, because calling me a liar isn't doing so.



karatecowboy wrote:

What's going in the church, I'd say, is more a result of when you let homosexual men not be held accountable. Harvey Milk, Terry Bean --it's not a Catholic thing, per se.



1132 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/26/18 , edited 9/26/18
Based preach dabbing on them weeb degenerates.
Protip: if you get offended by this, congrats, he won and got exactly what he wanted.
1591 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 9/26/18 , edited 9/26/18
My personal opinion is that the preacher was there for good intentions. I believe that he really believes what he preaches, so in his mind he was doing God's loving service by preaching. I wouldn't be offended or bothered by him and many other preachers because I know most of them have good intentions. Also, I don't easily get offended by words, even if I disagree with them. To the contrary, I think it's healthy to discuss disagreements to understand others better.
12537 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / People's Republic...
Offline
Posted 9/27/18 , edited 9/27/18

qwueri wrote:



No, I really do see that as the ridiculous result of what you wrote. If that's not what you mean, by all means clarify, because calling me a liar isn't doing so.


OK. I'll take you at your word. Sorry for calling you a liar then. Please forgive me. Actually, I'm going to pray a rosary tonight and include our conversation in my supplications.

I think you're jumping to a lot of extreme conclusions, then. Maybe reading too fast and not thinking about what I am actually saying? Well, it is the Worldwide Web... I have some database stuff to do right now, but I'll come back and clarify later.




*picard facepalm*


Why? Please elaborate.
qwueri 
26962 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 9/27/18 , edited 9/27/18

karatecowboy wrote:

Why? Please elaborate.


Because you conflated homosexuality with pedophilia. Do I need to enumerate the number of things wrong with that assertion?
12537 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / People's Republic...
Offline
Posted 9/27/18 , edited 9/27/18

qwueri wrote:


Because you conflated homosexuality with pedophilia. Do I need to enumerate the number of things wrong with that assertion?


I did not.

Pedophilia is pre-pubescent. Adolescent to ~17 is pederasty, ephebophilia, or homosexual youth predation. The best analysis of what is happening in our church finds that fewer than 5% of clergy abuse is the former.
Speaking of actual conflation, maybe you guys could practice what you preach and stop conflating Catholicism with Protestant cultism? You know they believe us to be the literal anti-christ as in revelation?
qwueri 
26962 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 9/27/18 , edited 9/27/18

karatecowboy wrote:

I did not.

Pedophilia is pre-pubescent. Adolescent to ~17 is pederasty, ephebophilia, or homosexual youth predation. The best analysis of what is happening in our church finds that fewer than 5% of clergy abuse is the former.

Speaking of actual conflation, maybe you guys could practice what you preach and stop conflating Catholicism with Protestant cultism? You know they believe us to be the literal anti-christ as in revelation?


You're splitting hairs so let me rephrase: you conflated the predation of minors with homosexuality, do I need to enumerate the number of things wrong with your assertion.

And as a protestant, I can safely call anyone making your non sequitur as full of shit.
qwueri 
26962 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 9/27/18 , edited 9/27/18

karatecowboy wrote:

Go ahead and try, because I'm not splitting hairs. There is a dramatic difference between teenagers and pre-pubescent children, because your body and mind go through dramatic changes once puberty starts. That's why in countries such as Germany the age of consent is as low as 15; while in other countries it's 17 or even 18 . That's because the line between different stages of puberty is gray and hard to draw. The line between adolescent and pre-pubescent is much easier to draw. I mean, adolescent girls can get pregnant and bring a new human into the world. Pre-pubescent ones cannot. That's not splitting hairs by any honest measure.

You know, they say progressives always project. This is a good example. I and other practicing Catholics reading the news do see a lot of conflation between homosexuality and pedophilia. It's done by progressive media outlets almost ubiquitously. The conflation comes in the form of conflating pederasty/homosexual predation with pedophilia. They always call it a pedophilia problem, rather than more accurately a homosexual problem, because to them, homosexuals are more sacred than the truth of the matter, even when homosexuals are abusing adolescent boys and destroying a historically persecuted faith in America.


For fuck's sake, fine:

1) Not all victims of sexual abuse in the Catholic Church are male.
2) Not all sexual abusers of minors are homosexual.
3) The majority of homosexuals do not abuse minors.
4) Nothing in the cover ups of sexual abuse among the clergy has an expressed endorsement of homosexuality.
5) Being homosexual does not excuse sexual assault on minors, or anyone else.
6) Being homosexual does not excuse the promotion of sexual abuse.
7) The image of the Catholic Church was tarnished by enabling and hiding sexual abuse of minors, not sexual intercourse between two consenting adults.
12537 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / People's Republic...
Offline
Posted 9/27/18 , edited 9/27/18

qwueri wrote:


karatecowboy wrote:

I did not.

Pedophilia is pre-pubescent. Adolescent to ~17 is pederasty, ephebophilia, or homosexual youth predation. The best analysis of what is happening in our church finds that fewer than 5% of clergy abuse is the former.

Speaking of actual conflation, maybe you guys could practice what you preach and stop conflating Catholicism with Protestant cultism? You know they believe us to be the literal anti-christ as in revelation?


You're splitting hairs so let me rephrase: you conflated the predation of minors with homosexuality, do I need to enumerate the number of things wrong with your assertion.

And as a protestant, I can safely call anyone making your non sequitur as full of shit.


I misread your prior post and deleted the response because I misunderstood and wrote the first paragraph. Please disregard that.

Homosexual predation of minors is still homosexual. When a 24 year old female teacher bangs a 16 year old boy, nobody denies she is heterosexual. If she got pregnant, then it would be honest and accurate for homosexuals to call that a 'heterosexual problem'.

Older homosexual males going after adolescent boys is 'a thing'. It goes back even to the ancient Greeks. IIRC, there's actually a documented dialog between Sophocles and contemporary about whether it is good "to take a lover", referring to pederasty. Harvey Milk is a hero to homosexuals, and he preyed upon teenage boys. Even Terry Bean, the founder of the HRC, had an underage boy. In the wake of Obergefell, our youth are being sexualized. Go to a pride parade and see what I mean. In Hollywood, everyone knows about the homosexual appetite for young boys. I recall Elijah Wood talking about how his mother was aware of it and took steps to protect him as a youth. The first "gay rights" group in the West was the German Society for Human Rights. A member of it was Ernst Roehm, one of Hitler's commanding brownshirts. The group had recruited at least eleven high school boys for sex with Roehm. The first homosexual 'rights' group in America was the Roehm’s Society for Human Rights, named after said Roehm. The group met its demise when its members were arrested for sex with young boys.

Getting knocked up and shotgun marriages are a heterosexual thing. A taste for young boys is a male homosexual thing.


You know, they say progressives always project. This is a good example. I and other practicing Catholics reading the news do see a lot of conflation between homosexuality and pedophilia. It's done by progressive media outlets almost ubiquitously. The conflation comes in the form of conflating pederasty/homosexual predation with pedophilia. They always call it a pedophilia problem, rather than more accurately a homosexual problem, because to them, homosexuals are more sacred than the truth of the matter, even when homosexuals are abusing adolescent boys and destroying a historically persecuted faith in America.
qwueri 
26962 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 9/27/18 , edited 9/27/18

karatecowboy wrote:

Homosexual predation of minors is still homosexual. When a 24 year old female teacher bangs a 16 year old boy, nobody denies she is heterosexual. If she got pregnant, then it would be honest and accurate for homosexuals to call that a 'heterosexual problem'.



My previous enumeration doesn't change other than this point: a homosexual arguing that a teacher banging her student is a problem of heterosexual tolerance would be just as pants-on-head-absurd as your assertion about the abuse of minors being a problem of homosexual tolerance. Except in your case you're overlooking the girls that were also abused.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.