Created by Jecht67
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last

Are you a Trump Supporter? What's your opinion on the guy?

Post Reply
513 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
34 / M / Italy
Offline
Posted 1/20/19 , edited 1/20/19
More than like any other politician, I'd say it's the logical extreme consequence of a weak system that allows unprepared imbeciles to hold power not because of capabilities, but because of how much they can sell a narrative and how much money they can throw behind the curtain. In that sense he's definitely an aberration of the system but not an impossible scenario, and that's why simillar assholes are in office around the world now
199 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/19 , edited 1/20/19
I think both bushes, clinton, obama, and trump were all poor leaders with self interests more important than those of the country they were serving. I don't think any of them are any type of ist-phobes either....or at least no more than the vast majority out there are. Each has harmed the country in multiple ways, and done little to help. And no, obamacare didn't help the country any.

Calling people any type of ist or phobe just because they don't perfectly agree with you, really needs to stop. It does nothing to help ones argument, it only makes you look dumb.
3472 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / M / In The Cut
Online
Posted 1/20/19 , edited 1/20/19
Well my bro told me about trump before he got elected he said trump is going to build a wall on the us Mexican border and make the Mexicans pay for it and I thought "that's so messed up no way is he going to get elected" and we were laughing about it. Well I was wrong good thing I'm canadian
My mom said today something positive trump has exposed the dark underbelly of the United states I agree with that. But seriously i got do sick of hearing about trump 2 years ago i dont like him he isnt making America great again hes making a fool of himself imo
86 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
O / Alberta, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/21/19 , edited 1/21/19
This guy is the laughing stock of the world.
raz334 
7327 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago
Various Anon Source i can't name for legal reasons, have evidence to point that Hillary, Obama, and various other figures of power had intended to start World War 3 Upon Hillary's Election to presidency. That Evidence is not conclusive enough to take legal action, and does have reason for questioning it's accuracy. However the fact that it exists at all and shows no signs of being falsified are reason enough to not allow her into office.

That said, Trump is an idiot. Though i will also point out, that the longest lasting Government in the known history of Earth is China, and much of it's survival has been accredited to the Great Wall of China. That said i doubt such a wall would benefit the USA in this modern age of Flight, and certainly not for the reasons Trump wishes to build it for. So in short Trump is about 100+ years to late. The invention of flight really killed the walls, And they aren't going to stop a tank either, slow it down sure, but not stop it
513 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
34 / M / Italy
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago

raz334 wrote:

Various Anon Source i can't name for legal reasons, have evidence to point that Hillary, Obama, and various other figures of power had intended to start World War 3 Upon Hillary's Election to presidency. That Evidence is not conclusive enough to take legal action, and does have reason for questioning it's accuracy. However the fact that it exists at all and shows no signs of being falsified are reason enough to not allow her into office.


Are you familiar with the "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" concept? Because this looks like flat earth BS level without any backup.
raz334 
7327 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago
If you realize the way i worded it, you should also note that i do not expect it to be wholly believed because i in fact do not wholly believe it, which i thought i made apparent. Furthermore i do not believe what little i have to be sufficient in convincing anyone including myself. I cannot believe i had to spell this out so literally, given the way i stated things previously, though i suppose i should have expected it.


Rarely will you have all the information available at the time you need it. Many of the worlds most important decisions have had to be made with only partial information and guess work, when the decision is wrong we pay for it heavily which is why is pays to error on the side of caution.

** If everyone Stopped Expecting Perfection from others and instead focused on improving themselves this world would be a radically different and better place for it. **
raz334 
7327 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 28 days ago

CatchMeLacking wrote:

Well my bro told me about trump before he got elected he said trump is going to build a wall on the us Mexican border and make the Mexicans pay for it and I thought "that's so messed up no way is he going to get elected" and we were laughing about it. Well I was wrong good thing I'm canadian
My mom said today something positive trump has exposed the dark underbelly of the United states I agree with that. But seriously i got do sick of hearing about trump 2 years ago i dont like him he isnt making America great again hes making a fool of himself imo


Honestly i think he was only elected because People where growing upset with the current administration and he was obviously not a part of them. So while there are those who like him are "the dark side" , I do not believe they are in a majority, and i would point out that Americans are still humans, meaning any faults you find in us can be found in yourselves as well..
15406 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / WA, U.S.
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 28 days ago
With how partisan the media is, I can't really tell whether Trump is that bad of a POTUS or not. That story on the Covington kids alone was insane. At first they were a bunch of MAGA hat wearing white supremacists, next they are the victims of heckling from Black Nationalists and a Native American who lied up his ass.
513 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
34 / M / Italy
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago

raz334 wrote:

If you realize the way i worded it, you should also note that i do not expect it to be wholly believed because i in fact do not wholly believe it, which i thought i made apparent. Furthermore i do not believe what little i have to be sufficient in convincing anyone including myself. I cannot believe i had to spell this out so literally, given the way i stated things previously, though i suppose i should have expected it.


Rarely will you have all the information available at the time you need it. Many of the worlds most important decisions have had to be made with only partial information and guess work, when the decision is wrong we pay for it heavily which is why is pays to error on the side of caution.

** If everyone Stopped Expecting Perfection from others and instead focused on improving themselves this world would be a radically different and better place for it. **


Reason why decisions must be made with facts and not rumors into account. The thing is that justifying that you can bring outlandish conspiracy theories at the same level as any factual data, under the umbrella of "I'm just making questions" is so far the main reason why the Russian Active Measures are so effective.

Aaand yes maybe you didn't claimed that Obama and Hillary tried actively to start a new world war, but claimed that someone in hiding has the evidence and (as you know that) you had access to the evidence. That itself is extraordinary enough.

513 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
34 / M / Italy
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 10 days ago

mordant221 wrote:

With how partisan the media is, I can't really tell whether Trump is that bad of a POTUS or not. That story on the Covington kids alone was insane. At first they were a bunch of MAGA hat wearing white supremacists, next they are the victims of heckling from Black Nationalists and a Native American who lied up his ass.


If you want to have a clear notion, don't go to the daily controversy, but to the hard data. The abandon of the Paris agreement, the losses of American works because of the trade war, the increase on the poverty on the coal mining regions that would be "working their asses off", the statistics about immigration, crime and gateways. That goes beyond the media narrative
5915 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / ???
Offline
Posted 6 days ago , edited 6 days ago
I don't live in the US so i don't really care.
6164 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
41 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 6 days ago , edited 6 days ago
He's the Pied Piper of Stupid

120 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / Sleeping under a...
Offline
Posted 6 days ago , edited 6 days ago
Neutral until something he does starts to threaten my bread and circus.
2732 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 2 days ago , edited one day ago

DrowSorcerer wrote:


mordant221 wrote:

With how partisan the media is, I can't really tell whether Trump is that bad of a POTUS or not. That story on the Covington kids alone was insane. At first they were a bunch of MAGA hat wearing white supremacists, next they are the victims of heckling from Black Nationalists and a Native American who lied up his ass.


If you want to have a clear notion, don't go to the daily controversy, but to the hard data. The abandon of the Paris agreement, the losses of American works because of the trade war, the increase on the poverty on the coal mining regions that would be "working their asses off", the statistics about immigration, crime and gateways. That goes beyond the media narrative


Are you kidding me buddy? Stop looking at your local news and go to the source, or "hard data" as you say yourself. America is in an economic boom, while their trade war countries are the ones taking the hurt. None of the points you bring up are universal and sound like specific cases at best. Unemployment is the lowest in history, payment for working class people on the rise, poverty reduced with fewer people on food stamps than ever, crime is down, no wars and withdrawing from the ones which's been active and overall things are going great. Statistics about immigration? What on earth does that even mean? Overall the statistics are with him cross country in regards to all of the factors you mention, how is this even contestable? That's basically "the problem" going forth 2020, the guy is very unlikeable, but he's producing too good results. At some point people look at their increased paychecks and improved health care over a guy saying mean things on the telly!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.