What about Murcielago guys?

Post Reply
373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/16/18 , edited 12/16/18
I barely see anyone in the western anime community talk about this manga and this manga is great. Not here to talk shit about anything but, as someone who thinks that Goblin Slayer and Berserk are bad, this one is one of the best mature mangas I have ever read. So yeah, just want to know if there is anyone at all out there who is reading it :V
29891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 27 days ago , edited 27 days ago
It's freaking awesome, IMHO. ^_^ Exactly the kind of dark, messed up maturity I like.
There's something about evil beyond-any-redemption MC's that is just so refreshing to read.



30695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / So. Cal
Offline
Posted 27 days ago , edited 27 days ago
It's on my list. So as I gain legal income I'll buy it
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 27 days ago , edited 27 days ago
i guess one of the reason murcielago was not that popular is because its a tad bit extreme, and i guess thats a turnoff for alot of people. but i do agree that murcielago is an awesome manga, and that more people should read it. i love how gritty and dark it is, and it has yuri too .
1031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 26 days ago , edited 25 days ago
I absolutely adore it. Every character is lovable amounts of insane to some degree, and their quirks are all interesting to watch. I'd SAY id love to see an anime adaptation, but it's so adult-themed it'd be kinda hard to do it without compromising the integrity of the source material.
Pojka 
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 21 days ago , edited 21 days ago

CephalonAra wrote:

I barely see anyone in the western anime community talk about this manga and this manga is great. Not here to talk shit about anything but, as someone who thinks that Goblin Slayer and Berserk are bad, this one is one of the best mature mangas I have ever read. So yeah, just want to know if there is anyone at all out there who is reading it :V


Yuri win easy.
13894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 18 days ago , edited 18 days ago
Is there any kind of lolicon fanservice in it? It seems interesting but the little girl on the cover of the third volume worries me.
25781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / In
Offline
Posted 18 days ago , edited 18 days ago

srlan23 wrote:

Is there any kind of lolicon fanservice in it? It seems interesting but the little girl on the cover of the third volume worries me.


Oh no no she is a good girl. Well if you don't count the fact that she is a homicidal killer who loves cutting peoples faces off. But on the plus side she never shows her panties
13894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 18 days ago , edited 18 days ago

uncletim wrote:


srlan23 wrote:

Is there any kind of lolicon fanservice in it? It seems interesting but the little girl on the cover of the third volume worries me.


Oh no no she is a good girl. Well if you don't count the fact that she is a homicidal killer who loves cutting peoples faces off. But on the plus side she never shows her panties


Thanks for the info.
You must be logged in to post.