First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last

The Quintessential Quintuplets Discussion

Post Reply
246745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 5 days ago , edited 5 days ago


Plot Summary


Uesugi Fuutarou, a high school second-year from a poor family, receives a highly appealing offer to work part-time as a tutor... but his students turn out to be girls from his own class! What's more, they're quintuplets... and all five are beautiful, but happen to be problem students who have borderline grades and hate studying! Looks like his first assignment will be to win all the sisters' trust?!


Other Information

Type: TV
Episodes: Unknown
Status: Currently Airing
Aired: Jan 11, 2019 to ?
Premiered: Winter 2019
Broadcast: Fridays at 01:28 (JST)
Producers: None found, add some
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: Tezuka Productions
Source: Manga
Genres: Harem, Comedy, Romance, School, Shounen
75424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Seattle
Online
Posted 5 days ago , edited 5 days ago
While this is a TBS show, it is coming today, just much later in the day than usual. It won't be until 2pm when the first episode goes up.
27083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 5 days ago , edited 5 days ago
Have a happy Miku while we wait

6018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5 days ago , edited 5 days ago
Is this late broadcasting in Japan...MAL says it should have broadcast over 3 hours ago.
27083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 5 days ago , edited 5 days ago

HOOfan_1 wrote:

Is this late broadcasting in Japan...MAL says it should have broadcast over 3 hours ago.


It aired already, CR just slow and wants to air it at 2
6018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5 days ago , edited 5 days ago

Swaggercandy wrote:


HOOfan_1 wrote:

Is this late broadcasting in Japan...MAL says it should have broadcast over 3 hours ago.


It aired already, CR just slow and wants to air it at 2


Well, where I am, it's already 2:40..get with the program Crunchysessile
75424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Seattle
Online
Posted 5 days ago , edited 5 days ago

HOOfan_1 wrote:


Swaggercandy wrote:


HOOfan_1 wrote:

Is this late broadcasting in Japan...MAL says it should have broadcast over 3 hours ago.


It aired already, CR just slow and wants to air it at 2


Well, where I am, it's already 2:40..get with the program Crunchysessile


2pm Pacific, so in just over two hours from now.
75424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Seattle
Online
Posted 5 days ago , edited 5 days ago
The first episode is now up on Crunchyroll: https://www.crunchyroll.com/the-quintessential-quintuplets/episode-1-the-quintessential-quintuplets-781293

Episode 1

Futaro sure has a lot to learn, even more so than those girls he's tutoring. While he's a classroom warrior, when it comes to social interaction he definitely needs to be schooled. That was pretty funny seeing these sisters being way too much of a headache for Futaro seeing that they have no ounce of motivation to study, but sooner or later they have to seeing that Futaro is desperate for money and an opportunity like this doesn't come everyday. While it's full of cliches and generic stuff, it figures to be a fun show.
246745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 5 days ago , edited 5 days ago
Oh boy, the drama begins. I like the style of the show though and retains the comedic elements from the manga so far. Very colorful animation too.

This should be a fun series.




11488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
a cave
Offline
Posted 5 days ago , edited 5 days ago
Pacing felt a bit rushed. Though I understand how much ground they'd want to cover for this first episode. Fuutarou's voice isn't my favourite, and the sisters fall off model occasionally. But it's not bad.

Dunno how interesting this first episode would have been to someone not already invested in the manga though.
6210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5 days ago , edited 4 days ago
Could be fun.

Certainly more up my street than "The Royal Tutor"

21246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / (ง •̀ω•́)ง✧
Online
Posted 5 days ago , edited 4 days ago
It's harem time baby. As someone who hasn't read the manga, I liked the episode although I'm not really sure if this will be drama filled or just a zany harem comedy. I'm still interest because with quintuplets at least one of them has to be somewhat smart or at least learn why they are all idiots or lazy. All these girls are pretty cute.

6018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5 days ago , edited 5 days ago
And..it' still not available for apps...god damn you Crunchyroll...why am I paying $7 a month for you to not address problems that were pointed out to you 6 months ago?
Fadaar 
9574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5 days ago , edited 5 days ago

HOOfan_1 wrote:

And..it' still not available for apps...god damn you Crunchyroll...why am I paying $7 a month for you to not address problems that were pointed out to you 6 months ago?


OK was wondering why it wasn't showing up on my PS4 even though I added it to queue on the website
6018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5 days ago , edited 5 days ago

Fadaar wrote:


HOOfan_1 wrote:

And..it' still not available for apps...god damn you Crunchyroll...why am I paying $7 a month for you to not address problems that were pointed out to you 6 months ago?


OK was wondering why it wasn't showing up on my PS4 even though I added it to queue on the website


I bet if you check your que on the website, you won't find it there though. This is a problem that has been going on since at least Spring of 2018, and Crunchyroll has done nothing to fix it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.