when will private messages return

Posted 1/14/19 , edited 1/14/19
hello

it continues to say private messages are disabled :(

any idea when those will return
15719 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / Bulgaria, South-E...
Online
Posted 1/14/19 , edited 1/14/19
I think that right now Crunchyroll is working on fixing the glitches that have occurred occasionally over the last one month. Most probably, they will enable the private messges as soon, as they finish with fixing all glitches , related to the forum, its guestbook and the private messages. Looking after fifty million registered users and one million people who have ever posted on the forum is not such an easy task...
Vahvi 
10958 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
2̸̰̋9̸̕ ̶̈́-̶ ̸?̵̾...
Offline
Posted 1/14/19 , edited 1/14/19
I just wanna know what the heck's going on. The sites breaking down left and right. That's not something that "just happens".
36246 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 1/14/19 , edited 1/14/19
I never get PMs so this is news to me
15719 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / Bulgaria, South-E...
Online
Posted 1/14/19 , edited 1/14/19

miGneto wrote:

I never get PMs so this is news to me


How do you converse privately with users whom you have not buddied with?
36246 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 1/14/19 , edited 1/14/19

Ivokyuftaf6666 wrote:



How do you converse privately with users whom you have not buddied with?



That's the thing --- no one converses with me hence no PMs

15719 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / Bulgaria, South-E...
Online
Posted 1/14/19 , edited 1/14/19
Crunchyroll greets the private messages and the inbox with Aventura's song "Cuando volveras".
14 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/11/19 , edited 2/11/19
it says i have a message in my inbox but wont let me look at it
7269 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 2/11/19 , edited 21 days ago
Interesting one month or possibly more has passed with the option continuing to be disabled, I am curious what is happening with the Crunchyroll staff regarding to correcting errors in the system.
2392 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/19 , edited 2/12/19
It has been disable for a while. But I'm getting notification but I can't see it. Plus creating forums is also not working. What the flipping hell is going on?
6177 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / F / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 2/16/19 , edited 2/17/19
I get so irritated every time I see the PM notification but can't click it. It's been like over a month now I think. I'm also having trouble opening certain pages on CR for some reason and I can not create a new forum topic. Sometimes I can't click on profiles. CR is falling apart omg.
1969 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
38 / F / Shattered in a wo...
Offline
Posted 2/17/19 , edited 2/17/19

Bunnilah wrote:

I get so irritated every time I see the PM notification but can't click it. It's been like over a month now I think. I'm also having trouble opening certain pages on CR for some reason and I can not create a new forum topic. Sometimes I can't click on profiles. CR is falling apart omg.


So the inability to make forum topics and navigation issues aren't just me? Something about this is suspicious. Especially the forum topics. I've been noticing a lack of replies from staff and people say posts and topics they make are getting deleted without any information given about why.
6177 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / F / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 2/17/19 , edited 2/18/19

BrightLight123 wrote:


Bunnilah wrote:

I get so irritated every time I see the PM notification but can't click it. It's been like over a month now I think. I'm also having trouble opening certain pages on CR for some reason and I can not create a new forum topic. Sometimes I can't click on profiles. CR is falling apart omg.


So the inability to make forum topics and navigation issues aren't just me? Something about this is suspicious. Especially the forum topics. I've been noticing a lack of replies from staff and people say posts and topics they make are getting deleted without any information given about why.


I’ve been having a sneaking suspicion lately that they may be trying to phase out the community aspect of Crunchyroll.
Vahvi 
10958 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
2̸̰̋9̸̕ ̶̈́-̶ ̸?̵̾...
Offline
Posted 2/17/19 , edited 2/18/19

Bunnilah wrote:


BrightLight123 wrote:


Bunnilah wrote:

I get so irritated every time I see the PM notification but can't click it. It's been like over a month now I think. I'm also having trouble opening certain pages on CR for some reason and I can not create a new forum topic. Sometimes I can't click on profiles. CR is falling apart omg.


So the inability to make forum topics and navigation issues aren't just me? Something about this is suspicious. Especially the forum topics. I've been noticing a lack of replies from staff and people say posts and topics they make are getting deleted without any information given about why.


I’ve been having a sneaking suspicion lately that they may be trying to phase out the community aspect of Crunchyroll.


A low-key concern of mine too.
1969 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
38 / F / Shattered in a wo...
Offline
Posted 2/17/19 , edited 2/18/19

Bunnilah wrote:


BrightLight123 wrote:


Bunnilah wrote:

I get so irritated every time I see the PM notification but can't click it. It's been like over a month now I think. I'm also having trouble opening certain pages on CR for some reason and I can not create a new forum topic. Sometimes I can't click on profiles. CR is falling apart omg.


So the inability to make forum topics and navigation issues aren't just me? Something about this is suspicious. Especially the forum topics. I've been noticing a lack of replies from staff and people say posts and topics they make are getting deleted without any information given about why.


I’ve been having a sneaking suspicion lately that they may be trying to phase out the community aspect of Crunchyroll.


Yep. Yet they leave the perverts roaming free. It's scary, and honestly dumb if you ask me.

You must be logged in to post.