First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last

Are women still fighting for rights?

Post Reply
6154 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
41 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 1/20/19 , edited 1/20/19

runec wrote:


Yellowkitty96 wrote:


Potaku wrote:

Yes, at least in my country. Though I will say my wife makes me her bitch most of the time.


embarassing


...Wait, does that mean you're an S?


When i want to be.

183 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/20/19 , edited 1/20/19
It is quite evident that Rujikin has not the slightest idea of what he is talking. Generalizing claims that are not backed up by any evidence. I could easily claim the exact opposite of what he claims.

His views on Islam and the developing world are biased, simplistic, and outright wrong. In short, he is either quite a bad troll or simply a highly uneducated individual who only gets the most superficial and stereotypical kind of information available, which is quite fitting to his avatar.
10590 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M / Enemy Territory
Offline
Posted 1/20/19 , edited 1/21/19

SocialJusticeWarrior wrote:

It is quite evident that Rujikin has not the slightest idea of what he is talking. Generalizing claims that are not backed up by any evidence. I could easily claim the exact opposite of what he claims.

His views on Islam and the developing world are biased, simplistic, and outright wrong. In short, he is either quite a bad troll or simply a highly uneducated individual who only gets the most superficial and stereotypical kind of information available, which is quite fitting to his avatar.


Pretty much. Everything he’s saying has already been debunked dozens of times over. It’s not worth responding to at this point.
183 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/20/19 , edited 29 days ago

geauxtigers1989 wrote:


SocialJusticeWarrior wrote:

It is quite evident that Rujikin has not the slightest idea of what he is talking. Generalizing claims that are not backed up by any evidence. I could easily claim the exact opposite of what he claims.

His views on Islam and the developing world are biased, simplistic, and outright wrong. In short, he is either quite a bad troll or simply a highly uneducated individual who only gets the most superficial and stereotypical kind of information available, which is quite fitting to his avatar.


Pretty much. Everything he’s saying has already been debunked dozens of times over. It’s not worth responding to at this point.


Agreed. Thread was a flop to begin with.

Anyone else can rummage around in this sewer.
25073 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
778 / The White House
Offline
Posted 1/21/19 , edited 1/21/19

SocialJusticeWarrior wrote:

It is quite evident that Rujikin has not the slightest idea of what he is talking. Generalizing claims that are not backed up by any evidence. I could easily claim the exact opposite of what he claims.

His views on Islam and the developing world are biased, simplistic, and outright wrong. In short, he is either quite a bad troll or simply a highly uneducated individual who only gets the most superficial and stereotypical kind of information available, which is quite fitting to his avatar.


The founder of America's first Islamic TV station decapitated his wife with a sword... He launched that TV station to portray Islam in a positive light. Then he decapitated his wife in the studio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTLdrNSUKHA
957 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / M / behind you
Offline
Posted 1/21/19 , edited 29 days ago
513 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
34 / M / Italy
Offline
Posted 1/21/19 , edited 1/21/19
So? Yes, Islamic law has a problem with women, something in which many western organizations are trying help (and it's a valid question if they should or not, but not relevant at this particular point.).

Thing is, if your third world imported problems were something true, we should see that statistics should indicate a mayor, severely mayor predominance of foreigners from the Islamic and the third world countries as the responsible of crimes against women. Strangely enough it's not the case.

On the other side, there is still a lot of impunity and misconceptions that shouldn't happen. The five guys who raped a girl in Spain, recorded it, uploaded it to internet and went free because in words of one judge "she didn't resisted enough" it's case enough to. Show that some stuff is not right. The differences in the perception of man and women you speak about are also a problem of a weak sex and old gender roles conceptions, and yes, men can suffer a lot because of Toxic masculinity.
Humms 
14952 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 1/21/19 , edited 29 days ago
You know.

Its the culture and religion of certain sombodys who treat women like slaves.

But you cant say that, because its a way of life. So the world literally wants our countries to be taken over by a belief system rather than a properly working society that lives and cares for others, men and women. Slowly taking over one by one, people just dont see it

Man, this just makes me depressed for some reason

Humms 
14952 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 1/21/19 , edited 29 days ago

runec wrote:


Humms wrote:
Did I miss something? Is this serious? Women still do this I guess. Maybe im just an insensitive man who smokes weed, Im literally worse than hitler.


Yes, yes and yes? Well, maybe not worse than Hitler. -.-

I mean, sexism has been about as magically solved as racism. Anyone who thinks we're "past" it hasn't been paying enough attention.


Im like little Hitler. Tiny Hitler

I just think we're so fucked that I just feel like giving up on having an opinion about certain things.

Everythings so fucked, it just makes me not want to try and point out the obvious anymore im just taking everything like a joke that happens in the world.
runec 
43169 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/19 , edited 29 days ago

Humms wrote:
I just think we're so fucked that I just feel like giving up on having an opinion about certain things.

Everythings so fucked, it just makes me not want to try and point out the obvious anymore im just taking everything like a joke that happens in the world.


Can't blame you there all things considered.

If it helps, the world has always been this fucked up we just didn't use to have Youtube to show us. -.-
Humms 
14952 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 1/21/19 , edited 29 days ago

runec wrote:


Humms wrote:
I just think we're so fucked that I just feel like giving up on having an opinion about certain things.

Everythings so fucked, it just makes me not want to try and point out the obvious anymore im just taking everything like a joke that happens in the world.


Can't blame you there all things considered.

If it helps, the world has always been this fucked up we just didn't use to have Youtube to show us. -.-


I try to avoid it all, because ill just get angry, but im not an idiot, I can see what's happening.

Thats what they want to do, to get people angry and involved. Its disgusting

3356 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / UK
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago

Humms wrote:

You know.

Its the culture and religion of certain sombodys who treat women like slaves.

But you cant say that, because its a way of life. So the world literally wants our countries to be taken over by a belief system rather than a properly working society that lives and cares for others, men and women. Slowly taking over one by one, people just dont see it

Man, this just makes me depressed for some reason



Think you'll find that a regular society like the one you live in today is becoming more common and is having more of an influence on countries such as Islamic countries rather than the other way around. Either way each has the benefits and negatives

There a plenty of things in the world to get depressed about. Just try not to let it get to you otherwise you'll be overwhelmed
1543 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
18 / F / AZ
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago

runec wrote:


Yellowkitty96 wrote:


Potaku wrote:

Yes, at least in my country. Though I will say my wife makes me her bitch most of the time.


embarassing


...Wait, does that mean you're an S?


I don't know what you mean


DrowSorcerer wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

In western countries its SJW's fighting for superior rights while playing the victim. Its just a power struggle of women wanting more power than men and using women for political gains.

In Islamic countries women better shut up or the man has the right to hit her. Quite a few where its unsafe for women to be by themselves without being raped because their men are savages with no self control.

Other countries seem to be between western and Islamic ways. Meanwhile western country's seem to be importing people that want to oppress women..... Import third world people import third world problems.


This is quite a simplistic rethoric. Western fight for equality is way more wide and complex that just a bunch of SJWs, even if that group catches a lot of attention, many times in a very toxic and damaging way. Yes, there are the opportunists and the snake oil sellers trying all the time to jump to the feminist train but in its core the social scrutiny and pressure for closing the gap between men an women is alive and kicking hard. Part of that in contrast with Islamic countries is because of the progressive loss of power of all the religious western authorities and yes, there the Islamic law can make way worse the problems for women, but saying that it's a third world problem is basically to live under a rock or get your crime statistics from orange people (believe me).


Please name one right a male has that a woman doesn't have in the USA.
BTW wage gap is a myth.


SocialJusticeWarrior wrote:

It is quite evident that Rujikin has not the slightest idea of what he is talking. Generalizing claims that are not backed up by any evidence. I could easily claim the exact opposite of what he claims.

His views on Islam and the developing world are biased, simplistic, and outright wrong. In short, he is either quite a bad troll or simply a highly uneducated individual who only gets the most superficial and stereotypical kind of information available, which is quite fitting to his avatar.


Since 9/11 there has been 34,454 terrorist attacks in the name of Islam, which has been recorded.
That's an average of about 5.4 terrorist attacks per day.
Some of the attacks yield quite a lot of deaths and injured.

For example yesterday Islamic fundamentals attempt to assassinate a secular governor with a bomb, killing 8 and injuring 10. Yesterday an al-Qaeda linked group attacks a UN peacekeeper base, killing 10 and injuring 25. Yesterday again terrorists plant a bomb on a civilian bus that kills 3 and injures 9.

But this was in the name of Islam, not just some random killing. Motivated by their religion. They also view raping women in the countries they host as part of "the spoils of war" which is completely fine in Islamic law.

Doesn't their views make you just so angry? Or are you going to sympathize?


DrowSorcerer wrote:

So? Yes, Islamic law has a problem with women, something in which many western organizations are trying help (and it's a valid question if they should or not, but not relevant at this particular point.).

Thing is, if your third world imported problems were something true, we should see that statistics should indicate a mayor, severely mayor predominance of foreigners from the Islamic and the third world countries as the responsible of crimes against women. Strangely enough it's not the case.

On the other side, there is still a lot of impunity and misconceptions that shouldn't happen. The five guys who raped a girl in Spain, recorded it, uploaded it to internet and went free because in words of one judge "she didn't resisted enough" it's case enough to. Show that some stuff is not right. The differences in the perception of man and women you speak about are also a problem of a weak sex and old gender roles conceptions, and yes, men can suffer a lot because of Toxic masculinity.


I wouldn't expect CNN and other MSM talk about muslims in the news. Heck if it turns out someone is a shade of brown they aren't even interested. Statistics can be biased as well. Without showing everything you can make the most innocent of a group look the most guilty or influential.

Read these I guess?


"Crime rates broken down by nationality in Denmark(10news.dk/danish-statistics-among-the-nine-ethnic-groups-with-the-highest-crime-rate-eight-are-muslim/") show that individuals from Muslim countries make up eight of the top nine places on the list. In addition, 2012 figures(propagandamatrix.com/articles/february2015/Danish%20citizenship") show that Somalis were sentenced for crimes, including innumerable sexual assaults, almost ten times more often than those with Danish citizenship. Indeed, more than half(jihadwatch.org/2012/07/rape-jihad-in-denmark-more-than-half-of-all-convicted-rapists-have-immigrant-backgrounds-iraqis-iran") of all convicted rapists in Denmark have an immigrant background, according to official statistics, despite the fact that immigrants and their descendants account for less than 10 percent of the population. “Iraqis, Iranians, Turks and Somalis are dramatically overrepresented among convicted rapists in Denmark,” reports BT.dk." (infowars.com/feminists-mute-on-muslim-rape-epidemic-sweeping-europe/)

"Something else that Muslim immigration appears to have brought to Norway is what some here call "a rape epedemic."(youtube.com/watch?v=r58rUuU0hXU") Recent police statistics showed that in the capital city of Oslo, 100 percent of assault rapes between strangers were committed by immigrant, non-Western males. And nine out of 10 of their victims were native Norwegian women...And Spitznogle [Kristin Spitznogle is a therapist who has counseled some of the rape victims] has been attacked in the Norwegian media for saying what many will not: that the assault rape problem is primarily Muslim men raping non-Muslim women. And any woman who does not dress modestly and wear the Muslim headscarf could be considered by some Muslim men to be "fair game." (cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2011/august/culture-crisis-norway-tackles-muslim-immigration-/?mobile=false)

"Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States. Statistics now suggest that 1 out of every 4 Swedish women will be raped...Sweden has imported huge numbers of Muslim immigrants(jihadwatch.org/2012/05/report-swedens-population-is-skyrocketing-because-of-muslim-immigration-shocking-56-percent-populati.html) with catastrophic effect...Sweden's population grew from 9 million to 9.5 million in the years 2004-2012, mainly due to immigration from "countries like Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia". 16 percent of all newborns have mothers born in non-Western countries. Employment rate among immigrants: 54 percent....Muslims represented in as many as 77 percent (themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/the-living-hell-for-swedish-women-5-muslims-commit-nearly-77-6-of-all-rape-crimes/) of the rape cases and a major increase in rape cases paralleling a major increase in Muslim immigration, the wages of Muslim immigration are proving to be a sexual assault epidemic by a misogynistic ideology...In Stockholm this summer there was an average of 5 rapes a day. (jihadwatch.org/2012/08/swedish-rape-jihad-police-reported-an-average-of-five-rapes-a-day-in-stockholm.html) Stockholm has gone from a Swedish city to a city that is one-third immigrant and is between a fifth and a quarter Muslim." (frontpagemag.com/point/175434/1-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-sexual-assaults-daniel-greenfield)

"In 2012, it emerged that over a thousand mostly white young girls in the northern England town of Rotherham were systematically groomed, trafficked, beaten and sexually abused by rape gangs consisting of mainly Pakistani Muslim men. A report released earlier this month (dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2939129/Two-local-councillors-corrupt-police-officer-accused-having-sex-victims-Rotherham-abuse-scandal.html)confirmed that the local Labour government council and the police covered up this horror because they were afraid of being characterized as racist or politically incorrect." (infowars.com/feminists-mute-on-muslim-rape-epidemic-sweeping-europe/)
runec 
43169 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago

Yellowkitty96 wrote:
I don't know what you mean\


Submissive. You indicated it was embarrassing for a man to defer to a woman in a relationship. Ergo, you prefer it the other way around with the man being dominant in the relationship while you would be submissive.

And don't say you want the man and woman to be equal, because that would mean you're a feminist. At which point I assume you would burst into flames.



Yellowkitty96 wrote:
Please name one right a male has that a woman doesn't have in the USA.


The right to control his own body. Next question!

Obvious answer aside, your argument has a rather glaring flaw: Technically having a right doesn't mean that right is equally enforced. You technically have the right to an abortion, the right not be murdered by your partner, the right not to be raped or sexually assaulted. But the right to an abortion is constantly under attack, while poor law enforcement, mountains of untested rape kits and a culture of victim blaming / excusing attackers is clearly undermining the others.


1543 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
18 / F / AZ
Offline
Posted 29 days ago , edited 29 days ago

runec wrote:


Yellowkitty96 wrote:
I don't know what you mean\


Submissive. You indicated it was embarrassing for a man to defer to a woman in a relationship. Ergo, you prefer it the other way around with the man being dominant in the relationship while you would be submissive.

And don't say you want the man and woman to be equal, because that would mean you're a feminist. At which point I assume you would burst into flames.



Yellowkitty96 wrote:
Please name one right a male has that a woman doesn't have in the USA.


The right to control his own body. Next question!

Obvious answer aside, your argument has a rather glaring flaw: Technically having a right doesn't mean that right is equally enforced. You technically have the right to an abortion, the right not be murdered by your partner, the right not to be raped or sexually assaulted. But the right to an abortion is constantly under attack, while poor law enforcement, mountains of untested rape kits and a culture of victim blaming / excusing attackers is clearly undermining the others.



That sounds dirty

I think it's fair that men and women are equal under law. But gender roles are something different. Feminists tend to want to take up the male role a lot from what I have seen. I can sympathize with men taken advantage of by the law with like, child support.

I don't consider the baby in a woman to be the woman... so it's not her body. It's a separate life from the mother. A woman shouldn't have a say whether or not that child dies. You can say it's a right to abort your baby, but the baby has no right? I disagree. The baby should be protected under US law like any other individual.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.