Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2

Post Reply
700 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
51 / M
Offline
Posted 8/2/19 , edited 8/2/19
Anyone know where this is streaming? I live in the U.S.
18369 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/2/19 , edited 8/2/19

giffy689 wrote:

Anyone know where this is streaming? I live in the U.S.




You would be better off asking here, but NetFlix is rumored to have gotten their tainted claws into it.
700 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
51 / M
Offline
Posted 8/2/19 , edited 8/2/19
I did check their streaming section but, it wasn't listed. I'll contact them later.
10774 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/2/19 , edited 8/3/19

giffy689 wrote:

I did check their streaming section but, it wasn't listed. I'll contact them later.


It won't be there because Netflix doesn't stream their shows in the West until they can put up the entire series in one go.

This is the very reason I marked "doesn't understand anime fans at all" for Netflix when Crunchyroll e-mailed me the survey.

I have a Netflix account, but I am not waiting to watch this show on Netflix...if you know what I mean....
2634 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
19 / M / In the Southern H...
Online
Posted 8/3/19 , edited 8/4/19
Why isn't it on Crunchyroll? I don't see why they wouldn't have the second season on here when they have the first one. Is there an reasonable explanation for this.
58233 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
63 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/3/19 , edited 8/4/19

Garvinator wrote:

Why isn't it on Crunchyroll? I don't see why they wouldn't have the second season on here when they have the first one. Is there an reasonable explanation for this.


Maybe not reasonable, but Netflix had deeper pockets...
113 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
13 / M / area 41
Offline
Posted 9/25/19 , edited 9/25/19
When this dis come out ffs
You must be logged in to post.