First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last

Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia TV Discussion

Post Reply
79147 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
36 / M / Seattle
Online
Posted 11/9/19 , edited 11/9/19
Episode 6

Ereshkigal, Ishtar's evil twin, has been summoned. As Ritsuka and company prepare for their next quest, he's getting to know Ushiwakamaru better. Farmlands were apparently pillaged by Ishtar, but given that they look alike it was more likely that Ereshkidal did it. And then Ishtar attacks and gets tied up after Ana attacks her (BTW, lancers have the advantage over archers in the game). And it turns out Ishtar and Ereshkigal are one in body, and seeing that Ritsuka showed some kindness there that she helps them escape when a bunch of bones attacks. That was some nice focus on Ishtar and Ereshkigal, and being able to transform is quite an asset.
20127 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M / Houston, Texas
Online
Posted 11/9/19 , edited 11/9/19
Is Aniplex really still gonna lock this show a WHOLE MONTH ahead for Funi? I was under the impression that we'll be able to see episode 6 here on CR by now. If Aniplex wants to continue to play these stupid games with us I guess I'll still be hanging out with Luffy a little longer.
14121 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
41 / M / Charlotte, NC
Offline
Posted 11/9/19 , edited 11/10/19
Another really good episode- one thing about this show is it's been very consistent. Seems Ishtar is up to no good again- but possibly it's her opposite side Ereshkigal doing the bad deeds? Also some fun scenes with Urishiwakara whose boobs Ritsuka is all blushy around

Ana so excited she can't wait to go on a journey

32146 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Online
Posted 11/9/19 , edited 11/10/19
Hmmm I don't get the dynamic between Ishtar and her blonde self, why does her hair only change sometimes? That was kind of confusing.
Well anyway great episode nonetheless, really wish we'd get Ushi in an action scene just her jumping on the roof I think gave us full boob
darn substitles


and they sure made up for last week, this episode was a crotchapalooza with Ishtar








and someone decided to get a little cheeky with Mash
101772 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
46 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/9/19 , edited 11/10/19
Magically kidnappe a girl from the future and make her the host for your Goddess...what could go wrong?
70227 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 28 days ago
CR got episode 2 yesterday. Looks like it really is a 30-wait per episode and not 30 days to catch up. Sony really screwed us.
39842 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 28 days ago , edited 27 days ago

PhantomGundam wrote:

CR got episode 2 yesterday. Looks like it really is a 30-wait per episode and not 30 days to catch up. Sony really screwed us.


I still watch it here than deal with Funi's player.
79147 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
36 / M / Seattle
Online
Posted 24 days ago , edited 24 days ago
Episode 7

And it starts off with a dream sequence featuring "Solomon" as a preview of things to come. With that ominous message, the beasts have breached the wall, and the Spartans are trying to keep them out. So after fighting off those beasts, they meet "Enkidu" again and he has summoned a behemoth in Ugallu. While Ana had a hard time with it, she did it with Merlin's support magic. And here comes "Tiamat", an avenger servant, who is out to wreak destruction. Things sure escalated as a huge crisis is upon everybody.

And here's a big spoiler from the game, which regards the final singularity that you shouldn't look at until you have cleared the main game, so fair warning.
256140 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 24 days ago , edited 24 days ago
I remember one of the earlier episodes showing CGI snakes so I can't say I'm too surprised to see


70227 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 24 days ago , edited 24 days ago
Wow. She's even bigger than she was in the game.
Posted 24 days ago , edited 24 days ago
I see they're in need of Saber's Excalibur.
14121 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
41 / M / Charlotte, NC
Offline
Posted 24 days ago , edited 23 days ago
This hasn't had a bad episode yet. Some contemplating moments for Ana and Merlin as they consider their divinity vs humanity; another fight against some saber tooths; and then we meet good old Enkidu again.
For a moment there, I thought Ana was going to be the first servant casualty as she gets badly hurt by Enkidu's spears and (I want him dead now) then she disappears somewhere.... did she transform into this huge goddess? Enkidu said something about losing her constraints so I thought she did. Also mistook her appearance as that of actual Medusa, given her extremely long purple hair that form into snakes, which is one of Medusa's features in mythology (well not so much purple hair) but ok it's Tiamat. I don't really know FGO servants that well and Tiamat isn't a figure I'd know otherwise. So still wondering what happened to Ana after all that.
Even though Tiamat is an enemy now against Ritsuka and Mash, still think she's wicked cool just wish a little less CGI in her movements
101772 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
46 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 23 days ago , edited 23 days ago

KingKaio wrote:

This hasn't had a bad episode yet. Some contemplating moments for Ana and Merlin as they consider their divinity vs humanity; another fight against some saber tooths; and then we meet good old Enkidu again.
For a moment there, I thought Ana was going to be the first servant casualty as she gets badly hurt by Enkidu's spears and (I want him dead now) then she disappears somewhere.... did she transform into this huge goddess? Enkidu said something about losing her constraints so I thought she did. Also mistook her appearance as that of actual Medusa, given her extremely long purple hair that form into snakes, which is one of Medusa's features in mythology (well not so much purple hair) but ok it's Tiamat. I don't really know FGO servants that well and Tiamat isn't a figure I'd know otherwise. So still wondering what happened to Ana after all that.
Even though Tiamat is an enemy now against Ritsuka and Mash, still think she's wicked cool just wish a little less CGI in her movements


Tiamat and Ana are connected but it's complicated. They are kind of opposite ends of the same legend
14121 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
41 / M / Charlotte, NC
Offline
Posted 23 days ago , edited 23 days ago

Greylurker wrote:


KingKaio wrote:

This hasn't had a bad episode yet. Some contemplating moments for Ana and Merlin as they consider their divinity vs humanity; another fight against some saber tooths; and then we meet good old Enkidu again.
For a moment there, I thought Ana was going to be the first servant casualty as she gets badly hurt by Enkidu's spears and (I want him dead now) then she disappears somewhere.... did she transform into this huge goddess? Enkidu said something about losing her constraints so I thought she did. Also mistook her appearance as that of actual Medusa, given her extremely long purple hair that form into snakes, which is one of Medusa's features in mythology (well not so much purple hair) but ok it's Tiamat. I don't really know FGO servants that well and Tiamat isn't a figure I'd know otherwise. So still wondering what happened to Ana after all that.
Even though Tiamat is an enemy now against Ritsuka and Mash, still think she's wicked cool just wish a little less CGI in her movements


Tiamat and Ana are connected but it's complicated. They are kind of opposite ends of the same legend


I was hoping I did not miss something, due to not knowing all of FGO. Tiamat is part of Babylonian creation myth- where the story takes place so it makes sense; whereas Medusa is part of Greek mythology of a separate time so I don't get the connection; unless in the FGO canon Ana is Tiamat while in Stay/Night she's Medusa. The Fate wiki lists Medusa as having the street name Anna or Ana. With the number of ass pulls this franchise is known for I wouldn't be surprised though

The one good thing is she already has built a strong personal friendship with the main characters so probably won't do them much harm, especially with Merlin
101772 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
46 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 23 days ago , edited 23 days ago
Yeah it...gets very complicated working out the whole Tiamat thing...probably going to have to wait a while on the answer though. There are all kinds of layers involved there.

and then there is the reveal coming for Kuku and her kin...that one was just kind of "WTF? Seriously"

Fate lore has got some weird stuff in it.


oh god...the 2nd generation beasts...........Those things gave me the shivers just in the video game, and they were only still images there. Seeing them fully animated is not going to be pleasant.

those damn things are creepy as hell.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.