First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last

Sing "Yesterday" for Me Aftercredit scene missing?

Post Reply
17 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/12/20 , edited 4/13/20
Hey

Does anyone of you know why the aftercredit scenes from Sing "Yesterday" for Me are missing in the cr version?
Posted 4/15/20 , edited 4/15/20
Does it really exist?
4430 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Beneath the stars.
Offline
Posted 4/15/20 , edited 4/16/20

deniel77 wrote:

Does it really exist?


Yes, I've watched them both. One is a scene about the album cover and the other is a flashback to a time when her dead love still lived.
2589 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
41 / M / TN
Online
Posted 4/15/20 , edited 4/16/20

MeltingSky wrote:


deniel77 wrote:

Does it really exist?


Yes, I've watched them both. One is a scene about the album cover and the other is a flashback to a time when her dead love still lived.


I'm interested in seeing these. Where did you watch them?
Posted 4/15/20 , edited 4/16/20
Can it be this video?
https://youtu.be/_rrl2m-mjli?t=408



update: they aren't
4430 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Beneath the stars.
Offline
Posted 4/15/20 , edited 4/15/20

boldulysses wrote:


MeltingSky wrote:


deniel77 wrote:

Does it really exist?


Yes, I've watched them both. One is a scene about the album cover and the other is a flashback to a time when her dead love still lived.


I'm interested in seeing these. Where did you watch them?


https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/g0njq5/yesterday_wo_utatte_episode_1_extra/

https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/g0jkpk/yesterday_wo_utatte_episode_2_extra/

Posted 4/16/20 , edited 4/16/20

MeltingSky wrote:


https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/g0njq5/yesterday_wo_utatte_episode_1_extra/

https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/g0jkpk/yesterday_wo_utatte_episode_2_extra/



Thank you!!!

----------------------------------------------
CR overlords, please add the post credit scenes
12591 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/16/20 , edited 4/16/20
Umm...that second one is pretty damn important and helps us understand her more...Why the hell is Crunchyroll not airing these?
2589 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
41 / M / TN
Online
Posted 4/16/20 , edited 4/16/20

MeltingSky wrote:


boldulysses wrote:

I'm interested in seeing these. Where did you watch them?


https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/g0njq5/yesterday_wo_utatte_episode_1_extra/

https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/g0jkpk/yesterday_wo_utatte_episode_2_extra/



Thank you!

Why didn't CR get these?? The 2nd one in particular is really important!
8650 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / Canada
Online
Posted 4/16/20 , edited 4/16/20
So according to the replies on those Reddit posts these are from the Abema TV version. Since we aren't getting them it makes me worried about us getting the final 6 episodes since those are also exclusive to Abema TV
12884 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/16/20 , edited 4/16/20

Doublethree1 wrote:

So according to the replies on those Reddit posts these are from the Abema TV version. Since we aren't getting them it makes me worried about us getting the final 6 episodes since those are also exclusive to Abema TV


Yep, that's how I read it.

So,

Watching each episode makes me sad,
Watching the second episode post credits scene made me sad.
The prospect of not being able to watch the last 6 episodes makes me sad.

...

2589 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
41 / M / TN
Online
Posted 4/16/20 , edited 4/16/20
So this is going to be ReLIFE without the final arc, then.

Wonderful.
8650 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / Canada
Online
Posted 4/16/20 , edited 4/17/20

boldulysses wrote:

So this is going to be ReLIFE without the final arc, then.

Wonderful.


I see the final arc? https://www.crunchyroll.com/relife they're listed as OVAs and available for all 3 audio languages the main series is
2589 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
41 / M / TN
Online
Posted 4/16/20 , edited 4/16/20

Doublethree1 wrote:


boldulysses wrote:

So this is going to be ReLIFE without the final arc, then.

Wonderful.


I see the final arc? https://www.crunchyroll.com/relife they're listed as OVAs and available for all 3 audio languages the main series is


I know, and I can't imagine watching the series without that final arc (which the original watchers of the series had to wait years for). Really hoping Yesterday doesn't end up the same way.
34181 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
Online
Posted 4/16/20 , edited 4/17/20
How can they not have these especially if they are that important to the plot, what a dumb thing to make exclusive to one channel.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.