First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last

CR welcomes the NHK!!

43013 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
40 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 6/8/08 , edited 6/8/08

shalwachi wrote:



my slim PSPs, excluding the bronze monster hunter psp



my DSes, missing the monotone honeyee DSL



I'm curious, why do you have so many? just want the different colors?
3228 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
79 / United State/Cali...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08 , edited 6/8/08
Late contest intry












531 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/10/08 , edited 6/11/08
aw...if only I had all of my anime stuff out of storage...(im not really living in a room right now x_x)
10560 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / In the Garden of...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08 , edited 6/12/08

inuyashrules wrote:


Rx2D wrote:

Here are some pics of my room ^_~+





(some changes and additions)

(some of my dvds)





(This is NOT messy. Seriously. This is clean compared to my room now...*shudders* lol)



(a close up of the "main" side. I love yaoi, as you can see ^_^)


This place is seriously my pride and joy <333
But still... I have a LONG way to go before I can have my "ideal" room!
Im such a poor highschool student.... but once I get a "real" job....
*drools*
-LOL


must get even more anime/manga ggrrrrrrrrrggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggrrggrrrrrrr


Why do u even bother to buy so many things, your gonna throw them away when you get older anyways...
65 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08

zeroz1 wrote:
Why do u even bother to buy so many things, your gonna throw them away when you get older anyways...


'when you get older'..
I don't think it's a waste to buy many stuffs I haven't even thrown away a single pokemon stuff (even olddd images I cut out from books) that I collected half my life ago. I can't bear to throw anything away ><

I don't have my own room so I can't display my collection :/ sigh...some pictures of my collection are in my album :o
anyway all the rooms/collections I see here are great *___*
21038 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / Hong Kong, china
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08
i cant watch it.. T_T
28 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08
O_o man, that's a lot of merchandise...
10560 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / In the Garden of...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/13/08

hikaridranz wrote:


zeroz1 wrote:
Why do u even bother to buy so many things, your gonna throw them away when you get older anyways...


'when you get older'..
I don't think it's a waste to buy many stuffs I haven't even thrown away a single pokemon stuff (even olddd images I cut out from books) that I collected half my life ago. I can't bear to throw anything away ><

I don't have my own room so I can't display my collection :/ sigh...some pictures of my collection are in my album :o
anyway all the rooms/collections I see here are great *___*


pff lol how old r u ??? i threw my pokemon stuff when i was still 9
65 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/13/08

zeroz1 wrote:
pff lol how old r u ??? i threw my pokemon stuff when i was still 9


not very old yet that I'm still schooling but I'll be keeping my stuffs for a long time...
58 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / F / otome road
Offline
Posted 6/13/08 , edited 6/13/08
YAY! I've seen a good part of this series, but one of the episodes was corrupted ;3; hopefully now I can watch it all through ♥
3195 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / IL
Offline
Posted 6/13/08 , edited 6/13/08

Dusterbayala wrote:

OMG shinji, i love you.

Edit: Welcome to the NHK is one of my fave animes...

I'll post my otakuness on here... i don't have figures, but i DO have some NICE bishie collections >.>


Edit #2: well i couldn't fit it all into one picture... soooooo.. yeah... here's lots!

The DVD and Manga shelves (and assorting wall decorations)


Close up up of Manga section (Yes the whole lower shelf is yaoi)


Close up of the DVD section (SEE i REALLY DO support!)


And when i can't find them for sale (or before they go on sale in the US) I DL them... This is a screenshot of my first 500G external


And this is my SECOND 500G external (and i need to buy another one damnit)




Yes, that's a 42 inch Plazma.


So... am i a closet otaku? yeah, probably.


LOL!!!!!!! awesome.

7462 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 6/13/08 , edited 6/14/08
WoW thats super kewl! Crunchy is the place to be.
30 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08 , edited 6/17/08
I love Welcome to N-H-K I've finished the first season and can't wait for adv t o have the second season!
735 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
119 / M / Free Ringtones
Offline
Posted 6/18/08 , edited 6/18/08

zeroz1 wrote:


inuyashrules wrote:


Rx2D wrote:

Here are some pics of my room ^_~+





(some changes and additions)

(some of my dvds)





(This is NOT messy. Seriously. This is clean compared to my room now...*shudders* lol)



(a close up of the "main" side. I love yaoi, as you can see ^_^)


This place is seriously my pride and joy <333
But still... I have a LONG way to go before I can have my "ideal" room!
Im such a poor highschool student.... but once I get a "real" job....
*drools*
-LOL


must get even more anime/manga ggrrrrrrrrrggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggrrggrrrrrrr


Why do u even bother to buy so many things, your gonna throw them away when you get older anyways...

i keep my stuff
Posted 6/26/08 , edited 6/26/08
omg. the only thing anime-related in my room are the gundam seed destiny dvds. haha, lame compared to all yours
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.