First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last

Knight application

Post Reply
Black Knight
726 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
63 / F / Bacolod
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08
username: lads8675
position:moderator plz....
I love code geass!!!!!and I wanna help out....
im here everyday....^^

and I wanna be a black knight!!!!
White Knight
3688 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / In the Nocturnal Sky
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08
user name:Bloodnymph
position you are interesting in:white knight
why do you think you should be in this position:I have been a fan for code geass ever since it came out. also I believe that this group look's very interesting and highly entertaining to me.
how frequently you are login to our group: as frequent as one needs me to be,
White Knight
104 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F / In a place on Ear...
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/3/08
user name:kyolaviallenforever
position you are interested in:white Knight
why do you think you should be in this position:I may not be that active and all.but I'm a huge fan of Code Geass Plus,it'll be a interesting experience.
how frequently you are login to our group: Hard to say.But I check this group out each time I log in.
Posted 9/3/08 , edited 9/4/08
user name:kairiXhinataXhyuga65
position you are interesting in:which positions are there
why do you think you should be in this position:???
how frequently you are login to our group:starting log in now
black knight,please
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

icarus923 wrote:

user name: icarus923
position you are interesting in: white knight
why do you think you should be in this position: umm, because i love code geass and this group?
how frequently you are login to our group: at least once a week


welcome to the white knight's team/
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

joey15 wrote:

user name: joey15
position you are interested in: black knight
why do you think you should be in this position: I'm a big CG and Lelouch fan.. that's also the reason I chose "black"..
how frequently you are login to our group: from now on, probably everyday..



yes, you are a black knight
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

a1pha_5tigma wrote:

user name: a1pha_5tigma
position you are interested in: black knight
why do you think you should be in this position: well... i'm a fan of CG... especially Lulu, Rolo and C.C.... thats why I want to be a black knight....
how frequently you are login to our group: everytime i log in, i always check this group... and i was almost log in everyday... even though I have midterm exams now


Black knights are here to welcome you
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

lads8675 wrote:

username: lads8675
position:moderator plz....
I love code geass!!!!!and I wanna help out....
im here everyday....^^

and I wanna be a black knight!!!!


now you are a black knight!
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

bloodnymph wrote:

user name:Bloodnymph
position you are interesting in:white knight
why do you think you should be in this position:I have been a fan for code geass ever since it came out. also I believe that this group look's very interesting and highly entertaining to me.
how frequently you are login to our group: as frequent as one needs me to be,


hope this group will entertain you, white knight
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

kyolaviallenforever wrote:

user name:kyolaviallenforever
position you are interested in:white Knight
why do you think you should be in this position:I may not be that active and all.but I'm a huge fan of Code Geass Plus,it'll be a interesting experience.
how frequently you are login to our group: Hard to say.But I check this group out each time I log in.


I am also a huge fan as well, white knight
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08

kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:

user name:kairiXhinataXhyuga65
position you are interesting in:which positions are there
why do you think you should be in this position:???
how frequently you are login to our group:starting log in now
black knight,please


I hope to see you more frequent from now, black knight
Posted 9/6/08 , edited 9/6/08


arigatou!!
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08
user name:olympod
position you are interesting in:kinght
why do you think you should be in this position: got a recent addiction to CG ynoe ;D am a de-hard fan xP also,you can ask me to help with the group aviis i'm not too bad at them.am a mod at avi deco and kawaii aviis xDD
how frequently you are login to our group: anytime i'm online...bout say 6 times a week
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

olympod wrote:

user name:olympod
position you are interesting in:kinght
why do you think you should be in this position: got a recent addiction to CG ynoe ;D am a de-hard fan xP also,you can ask me to help with the group aviis i'm not too bad at them.am a mod at avi deco and kawaii aviis xDD
how frequently you are login to our group: anytime i'm online...bout say 6 times a week

and i forgot to say dat i wanna be a black knight xP

Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08
user name:shugodansen
position you are interesting in:black knight
why do you think you should be in this position:i luv code geass and since lelouch is one of the black knights i want to too (lelouch my fav character)
how frequently you are login to our group:like almost everyday
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.