First  Prev  1398  1399  1400  1401  1402  1403  1404  1405  1406  1407  1408  1409  1410  Next  Last

Introductions

Post Reply
41 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / Enceladus
Offline
Posted 1/12/19 , edited 1/12/19
1. Aimee
2. 24/F/CA
3. im never not thinking about corn cheese
4. Prince of Tennis (DO NOT judge this)
and then took a long hiatus
and am back because I wanted to watch the ancient magus' bride (which btw was gr8) and am now binging all the late and great shows of the early 2000's again
2433 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
19 / M / In the Southern H...
Online
Posted 1/13/19 , edited 1/14/19
Hi
- My name is Thomas but friends call me Tom
- I live in Australia, I'm 19
- I play guitar and bass
- Got into anime in 2016 starting with Naruto but I've been watching
anime for longer and never realised I was watching anime because I
was a bit stupid when I was a kid (proudly stupid since 2008)
- Looking for friends because I am lonely. Please love me
- Nice to meet you all.
199 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/13/19 , edited 1/14/19

meowsayo wrote:

1. Aimee
2. 24/F/CA
3. im never not thinking about corn cheese
4. Prince of Tennis (DO NOT judge this)
and then took a long hiatus
and am back because I wanted to watch the ancient magus' bride (which btw was gr8) and am now binging all the late and great shows of the early 2000's again


Aimee, corn cheese?? Enlighten me plz!!
199 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/13/19 , edited 1/13/19
1. Brooke
2. 25/F/ OH
3. I finish concrete, I have a kitty that plays fetch with me, I have multiple tattoos and crave them as if they are drugs. I think it's the pain you must go through for art/beauty.
4. Sailor moon & dragon ball z(2 big brothers)


25 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/13/19 , edited 1/13/19
Hey, I'm Cody
25/M/Cali
Myself
Inuyasha movie 3, was on Toonami back in the day lol


MAL- LofiNights
36564 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 1/13/19 , edited 1/14/19

meowsayo wrote:

1. Aimee
2. 24/F/CA
3. im never not thinking about corn cheese
4. Prince of Tennis (DO NOT judge this)
and then took a long hiatus
and am back because I wanted to watch the ancient magus' bride (which btw was gr8) and am now binging all the late and great shows of the early 2000's again



What is this.... corn cheese??

I'm on episode 5 (I think) of Ancient Magus' Bride. So far so good

36564 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 1/13/19 , edited 1/14/19

Tufffcookie wrote:

I have multiple tattoos and crave them as if they are drugs. I think it's the pain you must go through for art/beauty.




I got my ears pierced just 2 months ago and now I'm wanting a tattoo (or two). I can't make up my mind as to the design though and that's why I haven't gone for one yet

199 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/14/19 , edited 1/14/19

miGneto wrote:


Tufffcookie wrote:

I have multiple tattoos and crave them as if they are drugs. I think it's the pain you must go through for art/beauty.




I got my ears pierced just 2 months ago and now I'm wanting a tattoo (or two). I can't make up my mind as to the design though and that's why I haven't gone for one yet



I learned early on, you get what you pay for! my second one i got is a tribal-like sun for my older brothers that I wanted and didn't check out the artist's work before getting it, just went off a friend's recommendation. Needless to say, I'm now in the process of getting a piece drawn up to cover it up.

Every tattoo I have has a meaning to me. A couple I got for myself but mostly mine are for my friends and family. But I know some people that get certain ones just because they look cool. Which is cool too!
41 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / Enceladus
Offline
Posted 1/14/19 , edited 1/14/19

Tufffcookie wrote:


meowsayo wrote:

Aimee, corn cheese?? Enlighten me plz!!






Tufffcookie wrote:

I have multiple tattoos and crave them as if they are drugs.



I also have a couple of tattoos! Its an expensive hobby T_T


miGneto wrote:


meowsayo wrote:

What is this.... corn cheese??

I'm on episode 5 (I think) of Ancient Magus' Bride. So far so good



OH MY GOODNESS you guys. Corn cheese is only the greatest thing to grace this world.
Its literally that- corn and mozzerella cheese, melted and crisped up to perfection, and then you take your Korean fried chicken and dip it in there. 11/10 best thing ever.

@miGneto - I binged the series in one go. I like that the protagonist isn't one of those ditzy characters- in fact, I like that none of the females in that series are ditzy helpless characters.
36564 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 1/14/19 , edited 1/14/19

meowsayo wrote:



OH MY GOODNESS you guys. Corn cheese is only the greatest thing to grace this world.
Its literally that- corn and mozzerella cheese, melted and crisped up to perfection, and then you take your Korean fried chicken and dip it in there. 11/10 best thing ever.

@miGneto - I binged the series in one go. I like that the protagonist isn't one of those ditzy characters- in fact, I like that none of the females in that series are ditzy helpless characters.



I'll be honest --- I have never eaten corn (as in corn on the cob or even uhh, corn... kernels?)

Popcorn, corn flakes, and corn chips are as close as I've gotten. Having said that, crispy corn with melted cheese sounds yummy! Especially with the KFC. That reminds me... there's this KFC joint here that I haven't been to in a while (Dasarang) so I think I will go next weekend

I'll get back to Magus' Bride soon. I'm all over the place with geeky hobbies.



36564 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 1/14/19 , edited 1/14/19

Tufffcookie wrote:

I learned early on, you get what you pay for! my second one i got is a tribal-like sun for my older brothers that I wanted and didn't check out the artist's work before getting it, just went off a friend's recommendation. Needless to say, I'm now in the process of getting a piece drawn up to cover it up.

Every tattoo I have has a meaning to me. A couple I got for myself but mostly mine are for my friends and family. But I know some people that get certain ones just because they look cool. Which is cool too!



If I ever get a tattoo I'm probably going to fall under the "because they look cool" group

Besides the design, I also can't decide on where I'd put the tattoo
199 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/14/19 , edited 1/14/19
All these quotes were getting out of control for me.

Meowsayo:
Ok, sooo why am I just learning about this delicacy? I'm looking up recipe online and making it this weekend!
Also, tattoos are terribly expensive...for good ones. But solid investments, permanent AF. lol

MiGneto:
I'd suggest if you work in an industry where you need to look professional, I wouldn't get it anywhere visible when you wear a t-shirt. It's becoming more common and accepted to have visible tattoos in the work force but you don't want to be declined for a job because of it. I'm a scoundrel and work in construction so it doesn't matter for me And besides that, a lot depends on the size of the piece you want and your pain threshold as well.
7216 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
42 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 1/14/19 , edited 1/14/19
Is it wrong if I want a The Way of the House Husband tattoo? Or is it lame? Im drunk so i usually make really bad decisions normally.

1010 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/14/19 , edited 1/14/19
Hi. Still Leslie.
Still live along the American section of Gulf of Mexico.
Still love Bleach, though i've gotten into Casshern Sins recently. (Hence the Lyuze avatar. *Squee!*)
And I'm apparently very photogenic.
36564 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 1/14/19 , edited 1/15/19

Tufffcookie wrote:

All these quotes were getting out of control for me.



I'm guessing you haven't seen the quote trains yet


Tufffcookie wrote:

MiGneto:
I'd suggest if you work in an industry where you need to look professional, I wouldn't get it anywhere visible when you wear a t-shirt. It's becoming more common and accepted to have visible tattoos in the work force but you don't want to be declined for a job because of it. I'm a scoundrel and work in construction so it doesn't matter for me And besides that, a lot depends on the size of the piece you want and your pain threshold as well.



Yeah, good call on that. Luckily they're pretty lenient with tattoos and piercings where I work (my boss's boss is all tatted up and she is smoking hot hahaha)

I'm definitely going to leave my upper right arm out since I have an 8 inch scar there from surgery and I would prefer to have it visible

First  Prev  1398  1399  1400  1401  1402  1403  1404  1405  1406  1407  1408  1409  1410  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.