Do you think Lelouc is dead
this by kennethjardin
or this by Hachichann
and this by StrawberryJam
this was posted by Anarel on youtube....he has a pretty good point.
Lelouch IS NOT DEAD, here is the explanation:
1. He killed his father and he has his code, but it gets active when the user dies. Remember, in C.C.'s memories she says: "Please, get out of my body" reffering to the Geass when she dies for first time and realizes that she is inmortal. Well the Geass gets active in Lelouch when he dies.
2. C.C. is talking with Lelouch... think again: She never talks again with Marianne when she dies completly or she never talks or see Mao when he dies, so... Lelouch is alive.
3. In this final scene C.C says: "The power of Geass brings loneliness...thats not quite right is it, Lelouch?" So... if Lelouch is not alone anymore and is with C.C... he must to be the wagon driver, ne?, look how C.C. nods her head in the direction of the wagon driver =)
4. R2 = R.R. in japanese the "L" letter is pronunced like a "R", so If all is pronuntiation we have this:
R.R. = L.L (In english) = Lelouch Lamperouge so... he is inmortal.
Another exponation with the pronuntiation is C.C.'s name... it's never have been revealed, but her name must to be Elizabeth, ¿why?
C.C. = Sissy = Some people calls Sissy to woman called Elizabeth.
Just a pronuntiation game.
5. Lelouch traspassed his memories to Nunally before "die"... only a user with a powerful code can do it... we know that C.C. can do it, but not Lelouch, so... he is inmortal.
You have to analyse every chapter and understand the Geass power to conclude this, but believe me, LELOUCH IS NOT DEAD!! =P
hating you makes me warm inside.