First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
fahrenheit into japaneses?
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/15/08
I will say that they aren't that fluent in Japanese.
But if they improved a bit, they'd be ready :D
I liked the song, I just thought they should've sang it when
they were a bit better in Japanese :p
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/15/08
I think that we all should be open minded to the groups that sing in other languages. I mean it must be hard for them to sing their songs in Japanese and not in chinese. i support Fahrenheit as well as many other bands. I think it takes courage to go out their and sing! thats my opinion anyways.
5333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / world with music!!!!
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/15/08
its not that bad...but then i think that they sing good in chinese 2 both language...there good
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/15/08
o.0 Isn't this like hecka old news? o_o They released their first Japanese single along with music video back in like. May .__. lol.
2276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/15/08
even when they r singing chinese, it sucks...
its interesting to see whether my ears will bleed when i hear their stupid japanese songs
3112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/15/08
i dont think they should should sing in japanese if they dont know how to speak it...
they shouldnt even go to japan, because their live perf is not good...( they can't really sing well live in their own language)..when dbsk was in japan
they sung all their songs live...i don't think FRH is could do that same...
they're probably trying to get more fans, because they saw how dbsk is more popular now as artist in japan...its the 2nd largest music industry...more people found out about dbsk through their japanese music, because in my opinion i think japan is more internationally connected with the world...
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08
i know! seriously i was like wtf.
1947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Cal
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08
hmm..I didnt know there was such a word as japaneses

you guys are making a big deal out of this, if they fail, then they will fail. theres some singers that arent very good yet they are very famous. im not going to say any names.
5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / At Home
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08
I'm okay with it! they do whatever they like! Love Fahrenheit!
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my house, knoc...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08
omg yesterday i was shock i was watching tc and they are now rockers!
but i dont mind i will still support them <3
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08
i like them
i cant really tell when they mess up the words cuz im not fluent in no other language than english lol but they sond pretty good to me
i luv their song treasure its cute && bubbly
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08
FAHRENHEIT SINGING JAPANESE no way
ii bet fahrenheit cant even sing japanese compare to DBSK
n fahrenheit wants to callborate with DBSK by how singing a japanese song bish like tht works
first fahrenheit jocks i mean COPIES a part of DBSK rising sun's mv
next they want to callborate with DBSK
now their coping DBSK by going into japanese wat the hell
watz next joining sm entertainment so they partner up with DBSK

sry if i hurt any of fahrenheit's fans but this is wat i have to say aboutt fahrenheit theyy r JOCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tawain/Japan/Korea
Offline
Posted 10/23/08 , edited 10/23/08

cutieluv4eva wrote:

FAHRENHEIT SINGING JAPANESE no way
ii bet fahrenheit cant even sing japanese compare to DBSK
n fahrenheit wants to callborate with DBSK by how singing a japanese song bish like tht works
first fahrenheit jocks i mean COPIES a part of DBSK rising sun's mv
next they want to callborate with DBSK
now their coping DBSK by going into japanese wat the hell
watz next joining sm entertainment so they partner up with DBSK

sry if i hurt any of fahrenheit's fans but this is wat i have to say aboutt fahrenheit theyy r JOCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!


I agree with you they are really jocking this and i dont support i may like there songs in chinese but not in japanese =[
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tawain/Japan/Korea
Offline
Posted 10/23/08 , edited 10/23/08

sakura89 wrote:

i dont think they should should sing in japanese if they dont know how to speak it...
they shouldnt even go to japan, because their live perf is not good...( they can't really sing well live in their own language)..when dbsk was in japan
they sung all their songs live...i don't think FRH is could do that same...
they're probably trying to get more fans, because they saw how dbsk is more popular now as artist in japan...its the 2nd largest music industry...more people found out about dbsk through their japanese music, because in my opinion i think japan is more internationally connected with the world...


and yes if they were to perform live they could suck badly =[ im sorry they even suck right now singing in chinese LIVE i think they mainly look good because of SHE.. and they all should end up being actors and quit the singing that how i fell in love with them if they keep it with the drama is better singing i dont really think so... and if i had to pick witch one sings the best it would be Aaron and calv there the best singer on there jiro not so much and wu chun not really good stick with acting peoples!!!!
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tawain/Japan/Korea
Offline
Posted 10/23/08 , edited 10/23/08

codedsecrets wrote:

o.0 Isn't this like hecka old news? o_o They released their first Japanese single along with music video back in like. May .__. lol.


yea it is old news but i was just woundering what other people have to say for it i think i should put up a voting thingy on here =]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.