First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Have You Matured With Age?
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Trinidad and Tobago
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
Its my b-day! yay!
I don't feel a thing.......
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
Huh ? no ?'

Anyway , Happy birthday .
15734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
LOL your not ment to FEEL things but others may notise a change in you
omgg yehh i think ive matured a little this year getting to know older people and hang out with adult's is pretty fun expirencing new things this year has made me think more mature i love this world!
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
Yes & No. Depends on who you ask....
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Trinidad and Tobago
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08

Shin-rei-kun wrote:

Huh ? no ?'

Anyway , Happy birthday .


thankies ^ ^
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Trinidad and Tobago
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08

kagome_a_emo wrote:

LOL your not ment to FEEL things but others may notise a change in you
omgg yehh i think ive matured a little this year getting to know older people and hang out with adult's is pretty fun expirencing new things this year has made me think more mature i love this world!


i kno ^ ^ i was trying to add a touch of humor to my post
i doubt ppl will see much difference in me though
2469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
hmm, now that u mention it, i do feel a lot more mature compared to previous years now that im 18..
22732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
i think so i guess
549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / >_> no one needs...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
lol
u dont feel a thing??
mayb its too early for u =]
dw im prob around ur age lol
dont feel like ur being stalked by a pedo ._.


well youll prob go through alot by now =]
like me ._. its really annoying sometimes being a teen
2295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Bin beside anfiel...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
a lot of mates tell me i think like im on my 20's
i disagree cos i think im a pretty retared git lol
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
Happy Birthday!!
4509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
i am 14 and life is great
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
I matured a bit.. But i think i'm still the same years ago.. hahah
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Trinidad and Tobago
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08

sngel wrote:

Happy Birthday!!


yay! thankies!!! ^__^
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Trinidad and Tobago
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08

chrishoody wrote:

a lot of mates tell me i think like im on my 20's
i disagree cos i think im a pretty retared git lol


ha, maybe u think mature but when you're kidding around you act like ...well..."a retarded git"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.