First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
How old is the oldest user on CR?
8053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right Here
Offline
Posted 10/31/08 , edited 11/1/08
im 555 years old.. and im still young.. :))
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / sg
Offline
Posted 10/31/08 , edited 11/1/08
-1
Posted 10/31/08 , edited 11/1/08
I want to know as well >=D
31784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / TX
Offline
Posted 10/31/08 , edited 11/1/08

hotsmliey wrote:

wow petafiles ................. r on CR god damn no where is safe


So because someone is double your age and likes anime they're a pedo? Dude....anime has been around longer then you have. I've seen anime older than you. Anime is ageless! That's what makes it so great.
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


magribe12 wrote:

lolz i wonder if their are any pedos

O noes.
They're on to me.
To the escape pod!!!


hehe omg i got to catch them
34510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Chillin damn it
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08

sekicharat wrote:


hotsmliey wrote:

wow petafiles ................. r on CR god damn no where is safe


So because someone is double your age and likes anime they're a pedo? Dude....anime has been around longer then you have. I've seen anime older than you. Anime is ageless! That's what makes it so great.


damn when da kinky ham ham does sumthin stupid u guys dont say nothin but when i make a stupid comment its da end of da wrld srry 4 being an ass and doin sumthin fun god i know anime is ageless i have cuz's that watch and are like 20 sum and older
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08

hotsmliey wrote:


sekicharat wrote:


hotsmliey wrote:

wow petafiles ................. r on CR god damn no where is safe


So because someone is double your age and likes anime they're a pedo? Dude....anime has been around longer then you have. I've seen anime older than you. Anime is ageless! That's what makes it so great.


damn when da kinky ham ham does sumthin stupid u guys dont say nothin but when i make a stupid comment its da end of da wrld srry 4 being an ass and doin sumthin fun god i know anime is ageless i have cuz's that watch and are like 20 sum and older

That's because everyone is my sex-slave.
11460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Austin, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08
20

I'm not that old.
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08
im finally turnning 16 =D in like 28more days =]
4265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08

magribe12 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


magribe12 wrote:

lolz i wonder if their are any pedos

O noes.
They're on to me.
To the escape pod!!!


hehe omg i got to catch them


Pedofiles; gotta catch 'em all~
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08

Sunnyxx wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


magribe12 wrote:

lolz i wonder if their are any pedos

O noes.
They're on to me.
To the escape pod!!!


hehe omg i got to catch them


Pedofiles; gotta catch 'em all~


hehe yep do u have a bag i can stuff them in eheh i am sving the teens of this world heeh off to the next lolz
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.