First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last

Membership Card

Post Reply
Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 9/14/09 , edited 9/15/09

asianangel122890 wrote:

Well, i feel like making a new card because mine is looking weird if you ask me


Name: Ray
Gender: Female
Age: 18
Birthday: 28 December
Location: Canada

I would like membership card # 4

And here's the image i want, well, i want the face, LOL


HELLO! Sorry if uve waited so long for your membership card!
Here's your membership card! THANKS for supporting this group


Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 9/14/09 , edited 9/15/09

azn_sakura wrote:

Name:Kirei
Gender:Female
Age:13
Birthday:July 18
Location:San Francisco
Membership Card # 4 Plz




HELLO! Sorry if uve waited so long for your membership card!
Her's your card and BIG THANKS forupporting this group


Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 9/14/09 , edited 9/15/09

itachi_hinata wrote:

Name: katherine
Gender: female
Age: 13
Birthday: june 3
Location: philippines







HELLO! SO SORRY if uve waited so long for this card
Here's ur card and THANKS for supporting this group!


Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 9/14/09 , edited 9/15/09

spirited64 wrote:

Name: spirited64
Gender: Female
Age: 16
D.O.B: 10 0ct
Location: Singapore

Membership no.5 :D


Thanks!



HELLO THANKS for supporting this group!
Here's ur mebership card..BTW i love ur ID PIC.
can i use thi please...i will post it on my page..


Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 9/14/09 , edited 9/15/09

misa_lightista wrote:

membership card 1

name: misa_lightista
gender: female
age: 14
birthday: dec 10, 1994
location: indonesia



Thanks,!



HELLO! SO SORRY if uve waited so long for this card
Here's ur card and THANKS for supporting this group!'


Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 9/14/09 , edited 9/15/09

jas_san wrote:

Name:Jasmine
Age:12
Gender:Female
Location:Secret(gomene)
Pic:


MC#5 plz^^




HELLO! SO SORRY if uve waited so long for this card
Here's ur card and THANKS for supporting this group!


Member
58039 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / Where My Heart Lives
Offline
Posted 9/14/09 , edited 9/15/09

KuKiEsSeE wrote:


asianangel122890 wrote:

Well, i feel like making a new card because mine is looking weird if you ask me


Name: Ray
Gender: Female
Age: 18
Birthday: 28 December
Location: Canada

I would like membership card # 4

And here's the image i want, well, i want the face, LOL


HELLO! Sorry if uve waited so long for your membership card!
Here's your membership card! THANKS for supporting this group




thanks and it's okay, people have lives outside CR! thank you again!
Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 9/14/09 , edited 9/15/09

heidigirl wrote:

Name: hedi chan
Gender: female
Age: 25
Birthday: nov 03
Location: philippines
membership card #1





HELLO! SO SORRY if uve waited so long for this card
Here's ur card and THANKS for supporting this group!


Member
2569 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 9/15/09 , edited 9/16/09
thanks!~
Member
2453 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/16/09 , edited 9/16/09

KuKiEsSeE wrote:


spirited64 wrote:

Name: spirited64
Gender: Female
Age: 16
D.O.B: 10 0ct
Location: Singapore

Membership no.5 :D


Thanks!



HELLO THANKS for supporting this group!
Here's ur mebership card..BTW i love ur ID PIC.
can i use thi please...i will post it on my page..






No no. copyrighted... <<-- Just joking You are welcome to use it. I love this pic too!! And thanks for helping me with the membership card! Thanks:D
Member
19027 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/16/09 , edited 9/16/09

KuKiEsSeE wrote:


heidigirl wrote:

Name: hedi chan
Gender: female
Age: 25
Birthday: nov 03
Location: philippines
membership card #1





HELLO! SO SORRY if uve waited so long for this card
Here's ur card and THANKS for supporting this group!




thank you...

15394 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / Silvermoon City
Offline
Posted 11/16/09 , edited 12/20/09
waaa!
Name: IrisLove21
Gender: Female
Age:17
Birthday: 20 ago 1992
Location: Italy

i like Membership Card #4 Plz
! please!
the image

Member
381 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / Orange County
Offline
Posted 1/16/10 , edited 1/16/10
I'd like membership card #4
Name: eimiiho
Gender: Female
Age:22
Birthday: January 18, 1987
Location: United States




Tyvm!
Member
1120 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Hokkaido, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/5/10 , edited 3/5/10
I wanna to...

Name: Vina Himura
Gender: Female
Age: 17
Birthday: 10 Oct
Location: Somewhere deep inside the world...

Membership card 2

Pic:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.