First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
AniMe & Swearing
20318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 12/1/08
nah, i been ill-mannered for so long
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 12/1/08
I have a good self control on provocative socializing....So uhm, no.
lkmjr 
56516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 12/1/08

LemonyPanda wrote:


lkmjr wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

yeah bablling cuss words in a language you don't even speak...i see weaboos doing it in my school ALL THE TIME


XD At my friend's school, Japanese has become so popular that even the gangster kids who don't watch anime swear in Japanese at eachother across the room.

And no, anime didn't. I learned curse words, but I don't use them. After I got used to the forums, though, swearing in English became a habit when I have a point I want to make.


your 13 you should be in middle school. trust me those "gangster kids" in middle school are posers, most of em won't do anything to you if you push em around XD


Oh, I meant in a situation in which manners might be necesary. Otherwise, I am quite practicedin the fine art of swearing. +_+

And yeah, most of them are. I've called the gangster variety wannabe gangsters on forums before and gotten called for it, so I don't anymore.
13733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / route66
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 12/1/08
a bit?...hehe i don't know..
645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 12/1/08
not really but somtimes i say a bad word by accident (nothing too bad) that people in anime say all the time.
11006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 12/1/08
no cause i already swear, practically every other word i say is a swear word
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 12/1/08
No.
Now i simply say cuss words that nobody understands.
Therefor it dosnt hurt them =D
1971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / eugene, oregon
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 12/1/08
nope because if i swear in japanese it doesnt sound as good as when i swear in english like when i die in a video game it just feels right to yell out f***
11006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 12/1/08

yojimbo710 wrote:

No.
Now i simply say cuss words that nobody understands.
Therefor it dosnt hurt them =D


really? what do you say
11006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 12/1/08

sporedom wrote:

nope because if i swear in japanese it doesnt sound as good as when i swear in english like when i die in a video game it just feels right to yell out f***


my favorite word is fuck you can use it for almost anything
10104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / probably in front...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 12/1/08
Actually, no. In most animes, the swearing is minimal and the manners properly portray the Japanese customs, including how strict they are about respect.
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 12/1/08
hehee.......good example is Detroit Metal City.....XDROFL

20323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Las Vegas, NV
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 12/1/08
not at all.
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 12/1/08

lover703 wrote:

nope, well maybe idiot, because idiot-baka is so overrated in anime

yeah!!!!! your right !!!!! in anime if someone did something wrong they say bad words like : Id*ot -baka
1971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / eugene, oregon
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 12/1/08

shadowknightx wrote:


sporedom wrote:

nope because if i swear in japanese it doesnt sound as good as when i swear in english like when i die in a video game it just feels right to yell out f***


my favorite word is fuck you can use it for almost anything


yes i agree very much. it is my favorite also and you can use it in any sentence and will work. ex: i hate you or i fucking hate you. which one sounds more serious haha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.