First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last

Better Than Goku

54331 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/26/10 , edited 5/26/10
Haruhi Suzumiya. She's a goddess...
4939 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / F / On a Ferris Wheel...
Offline
Posted 5/26/10 , edited 5/26/10
Tamaki Suoh from OHSHC
1288 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
A small place in...
Offline
Posted 5/26/10 , edited 5/26/10
Well I nv seen Goku or DBZ for that matter but my experience with meeting Goku fans are almost the same as meeting Chuck Norris fans, they think ___ is invincible and his ____ _____ will beat all. Naruto fans are coming close though.
14244 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M / In the sky
Offline
Posted 5/26/10 , edited 5/26/10
Well technically Goku becomes a god at the end so....one way or another he is invincible.

Since you didn't see the anime you wouldn't know how powerful he is, if it's power maybe Captain Falcon comes close :P, speed not even Flash (in pure speed he is faster but goku also has instant transmission) and if it's something like Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann that is bigger than the meta/imba/giga-verse he would just teleport to the cockpit and kick a$$ Simon is a mere human one finger of Goku's would be more than enough even a martial artist can defeat Simon with a finger.
70104 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
40 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/10 , edited 5/26/10
I wish there weren't so many DBZ fans who justified all the DBZ bashing here but fair enough, everyone has their own opinion. I still prefer the original Dragon ball when blowing up the moon was a high level attack not a minor one. I seem to remember in the Namek battle Goku bats a blast away from Freiza like it was nothing and that blast then blows up a small moon, ridiculous.

If Goku were to fight seriously from the beginning of a fight which lets face it NEVER happens then his super human speed and insane strength and planet destroying attacks (and resistance to) pretty much render any opponent screwed. But because he never goes all out from the start it is possible to sneak a victory with something like the Death Note or some super psychic power. The thing is just because Goku could, doesn't mean he would. Sure he could teleport out the way in an instant, fire a blast that will destroy the planet just to be sure and teleport to another world safely but he wouldn't do that any more, it's against his character, just like the idea of him walking past a feast without stopping is unbelievable. It just wouldn't happen.
219 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/10 , edited 5/26/10
Akira Toriyama

OR

Aizen from Bleach, if Goku looks at Aizen's sword he will be hypnotized by Aizen and Aizen can make him do whatever he wants.





59110 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
39 / M / Tacodome
Offline
Posted 5/26/10 , edited 5/26/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Bashment wrote:


Mareo-and-anime wrote:

This has been driving me crazy for months.

Somebody from where I work, let's call him 'X', has only ever seen one anime series, DBZ, refuses to watch any others and claims that the main character, Goku, could, and I quote: "Pretty much destroy any other anime character that has ever existed."

The reason? "Because he's Goku!"

I know that any character from DBZ has basically got an automatic "I-Win" button for any and all occasions where they may be beaten to a bloody pulp, but surely there must be somebody in Anime that could beat Goku senseless? Please, please bring forward your challengers, along with why they could beat him!

(And just to warn you, 'X' practically worships the guy, so the reasons had better be pretty foolproof. I'm not kidding- lay it on thick.)




I'm sorry to say this but he's right...We know how intense dbz is and no other anime characters can challenge those from DBZ in a fight...I'm sure there are characters who could just kill off goku such as kira of death note but to fight no...My favorite anime is one piece and still no characters in there can never beat a dbz character...

The characters in DBZ are just to intense for any other anime character...and goku have and can beat anyone in dbz he already proved his worth...


Your wrong ID from Xenogears the game could own Goku.
And Darsha from Bastard!! the manga could make goku look like a little wimp/
Goku as normal human, Darsha bad ass evil superman who does not hold back.

dude, ID from xenogears was strong but he dosen't even compare to even the weakest of dbz characters even WITH his 'gear frankly mecha of any form are just ineffective due to massive size. As far as this darsha character is concerned(who didn't show up in repeated google earches) chances are is still a magician of sorts considering the genre of the manga and anime magicians have a pretty big flaw. they have to take the time to cast spells usually by chanting the words and or having some form of movements they have to do. those precious seconds spent casting even the strongest of spells would be wasted since even the weakest dbz character can cover kilometers in seconds. even the most basic of physical attacks would break bones and to that end a broken jaw would make casting more than a little difficult
20290 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
39 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 5/26/10 , edited 5/26/10

tycho0042 wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Bashment wrote:


Mareo-and-anime wrote:

This has been driving me crazy for months.

Somebody from where I work, let's call him 'X', has only ever seen one anime series, DBZ, refuses to watch any others and claims that the main character, Goku, could, and I quote: "Pretty much destroy any other anime character that has ever existed."

The reason? "Because he's Goku!"

I know that any character from DBZ has basically got an automatic "I-Win" button for any and all occasions where they may be beaten to a bloody pulp, but surely there must be somebody in Anime that could beat Goku senseless? Please, please bring forward your challengers, along with why they could beat him!

(And just to warn you, 'X' practically worships the guy, so the reasons had better be pretty foolproof. I'm not kidding- lay it on thick.)




I'm sorry to say this but he's right...We know how intense dbz is and no other anime characters can challenge those from DBZ in a fight...I'm sure there are characters who could just kill off goku such as kira of death note but to fight no...My favorite anime is one piece and still no characters in there can never beat a dbz character...

The characters in DBZ are just to intense for any other anime character...and goku have and can beat anyone in dbz he already proved his worth...


Your wrong ID from Xenogears the game could own Goku.
And Darsha from Bastard!! the manga could make goku look like a little wimp/
Goku as normal human, Darsha bad ass evil superman who does not hold back.

dude, ID from xenogears was strong but he dosen't even compare to even the weakest of dbz characters even WITH his 'gear frankly mecha of any form are just ineffective due to massive size. As far as this darsha character is concerned(who didn't show up in repeated google earches) chances are is still a magician of sorts considering the genre of the manga and anime magicians have a pretty big flaw. they have to take the time to cast spells usually by chanting the words and or having some form of movements they have to do. those precious seconds spent casting even the strongest of spells would be wasted since even the weakest dbz character can cover kilometers in seconds. even the most basic of physical attacks would break bones and to that end a broken jaw would make casting more than a little difficult


Yeah He can bring around him 100 force fields in less than a second, He can rip apart existence it self in about that time as well.
Brake Bone LOL.. People hit him with attacks used to rip apart galaxies, and it did not stop him. ' You can vaporize him and he will resurrect him self. You have no idea how stupid you made your self sound trying to defend GOKU with no understanding of the characters he was placed against.

Wile ID is split personality more put in there as a joke to go against Goku.

Darsha does not need to do incantations to cast spells while he may yell out a name of the spell for the hell of it he does not need to. People have blown him to pieces just to have him regenerate and then blast them with a spell that could wipe out a 100 galaxies.

And Unlike Goku, Darsha does not mind killing. And if he finds someone useful he make him his slave with one of his spells.


Try " Dark Schneider! " That is what Darshu is known as.


Goku vs Dark Schneider.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ktnNrmCSTg&NR=1
14244 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M / In the sky
Offline
Posted 5/26/10 , edited 5/26/10
Mugen to make arguments o_0 besides being extremely boring it was just normal Goku, here's an exciting battle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u12aMfVmCdc
111 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / M / The computer
Offline
Posted 5/26/10 , edited 5/26/10
Captain Kenpachi or Ichigo's full hollow form from Bleach
IDK if they would win but it would an awesome fight to see.

I can only think of 3 for sure complete wins against Goku: Misa from Death Note (self explanatory), Lelouch from Code Geass (provided he kills or takes control of all other Z fighters), Tengen Toppa Turren Lagann (If you don't know why... Kill yourself right now)
59110 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
39 / M / Tacodome
Offline
Posted 5/26/10 , edited 5/27/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


tycho0042 wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Bashment wrote:


Mareo-and-anime wrote:

This has been driving me crazy for months.

Somebody from where I work, let's call him 'X', has only ever seen one anime series, DBZ, refuses to watch any others and claims that the main character, Goku, could, and I quote: "Pretty much destroy any other anime character that has ever existed."

The reason? "Because he's Goku!"

I know that any character from DBZ has basically got an automatic "I-Win" button for any and all occasions where they may be beaten to a bloody pulp, but surely there must be somebody in Anime that could beat Goku senseless? Please, please bring forward your challengers, along with why they could beat him!

(And just to warn you, 'X' practically worships the guy, so the reasons had better be pretty foolproof. I'm not kidding- lay it on thick.)




I'm sorry to say this but he's right...We know how intense dbz is and no other anime characters can challenge those from DBZ in a fight...I'm sure there are characters who could just kill off goku such as kira of death note but to fight no...My favorite anime is one piece and still no characters in there can never beat a dbz character...

The characters in DBZ are just to intense for any other anime character...and goku have and can beat anyone in dbz he already proved his worth...


Your wrong ID from Xenogears the game could own Goku.
And Darsha from Bastard!! the manga could make goku look like a little wimp/
Goku as normal human, Darsha bad ass evil superman who does not hold back.

dude, ID from xenogears was strong but he dosen't even compare to even the weakest of dbz characters even WITH his 'gear frankly mecha of any form are just ineffective due to massive size. As far as this darsha character is concerned(who didn't show up in repeated google earches) chances are is still a magician of sorts considering the genre of the manga and anime magicians have a pretty big flaw. they have to take the time to cast spells usually by chanting the words and or having some form of movements they have to do. those precious seconds spent casting even the strongest of spells would be wasted since even the weakest dbz character can cover kilometers in seconds. even the most basic of physical attacks would break bones and to that end a broken jaw would make casting more than a little difficult


Yeah He can bring around him 100 force fields in less than a second, He can rip apart existence it self in about that time as well.
Brake Bone LOL.. People hit him with attacks used to rip apart galaxies, and it did not stop him. ' You can vaporize him and he will resurrect him self. You have no idea how stupid you made your self sound trying to defend GOKU with no understanding of the characters he was placed against.

Wile ID is split personality more put in there as a joke to go against Goku.

Darsha does not need to do incantations to cast spells while he may yell out a name of the spell for the hell of it he does not need to. People have blown him to pieces just to have him regenerate and then blast them with a spell that could wipe out a 100 galaxies.

And Unlike Goku, Darsha does not mind killing. And if he finds someone useful he make him his slave with one of his spells.


Try " Dark Schneider! " That is what Darshu is known as.


Goku vs Dark Schneider.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ktnNrmCSTg&NR=1


dude, at least use something VALID to back up your argument, clips from a fighting game is less than convincing.
Of course you can back up the strength of these attacks or defenses he uses right? more than your blatant fanboyism? I mean seriously, calling a character by a nickname given to him in the manga? good lord could you look a little more pathetic? Then again this seems to be par for the course in posts I've seen of yours blatantly rude while stroking your own ego
20290 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
39 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 5/26/10 , edited 5/27/10

tycho0042 wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


tycho0042 wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Bashment wrote:


Mareo-and-anime wrote:

This has been driving me crazy for months.

Somebody from where I work, let's call him 'X', has only ever seen one anime series, DBZ, refuses to watch any others and claims that the main character, Goku, could, and I quote: "Pretty much destroy any other anime character that has ever existed."

The reason? "Because he's Goku!"

I know that any character from DBZ has basically got an automatic "I-Win" button for any and all occasions where they may be beaten to a bloody pulp, but surely there must be somebody in Anime that could beat Goku senseless? Please, please bring forward your challengers, along with why they could beat him!

(And just to warn you, 'X' practically worships the guy, so the reasons had better be pretty foolproof. I'm not kidding- lay it on thick.)




I'm sorry to say this but he's right...We know how intense dbz is and no other anime characters can challenge those from DBZ in a fight...I'm sure there are characters who could just kill off goku such as kira of death note but to fight no...My favorite anime is one piece and still no characters in there can never beat a dbz character...

The characters in DBZ are just to intense for any other anime character...and goku have and can beat anyone in dbz he already proved his worth...


Your wrong ID from Xenogears the game could own Goku.
And Darsha from Bastard!! the manga could make goku look like a little wimp/
Goku as normal human, Darsha bad ass evil superman who does not hold back.

dude, ID from xenogears was strong but he dosen't even compare to even the weakest of dbz characters even WITH his 'gear frankly mecha of any form are just ineffective due to massive size. As far as this darsha character is concerned(who didn't show up in repeated google earches) chances are is still a magician of sorts considering the genre of the manga and anime magicians have a pretty big flaw. they have to take the time to cast spells usually by chanting the words and or having some form of movements they have to do. those precious seconds spent casting even the strongest of spells would be wasted since even the weakest dbz character can cover kilometers in seconds. even the most basic of physical attacks would break bones and to that end a broken jaw would make casting more than a little difficult


Yeah He can bring around him 100 force fields in less than a second, He can rip apart existence it self in about that time as well.
Brake Bone LOL.. People hit him with attacks used to rip apart galaxies, and it did not stop him. ' You can vaporize him and he will resurrect him self. You have no idea how stupid you made your self sound trying to defend GOKU with no understanding of the characters he was placed against.

Wile ID is split personality more put in there as a joke to go against Goku.

Darsha does not need to do incantations to cast spells while he may yell out a name of the spell for the hell of it he does not need to. People have blown him to pieces just to have him regenerate and then blast them with a spell that could wipe out a 100 galaxies.

And Unlike Goku, Darsha does not mind killing. And if he finds someone useful he make him his slave with one of his spells.


Try " Dark Schneider! " That is what Darshu is known as.


Goku vs Dark Schneider.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ktnNrmCSTg&NR=1


dude, at least use something VALID to back up your argument, clips from a fighting game is less than convincing.
Of course you can back up the strength of these attacks or defenses he uses right? more than your blatant fanboyism? I mean seriously, calling a character by a nickname given to him in the manga? good lord could you look a little more pathetic? Then again this seems to be par for the course in posts I've seen of yours blatantly rude while stroking your own ego


I gave you his name so you could get off your ass and look up the manga your self.

Far from fan boy. the fact is Darshu / Dark Schneider is way out of Goku's league. I was giving you the opportunity to look for it your self. If that is to hard for you I can post the manga clips of him fighting with the most powerful angel. An you can see why God fears Darshu from me or from doing your own homework.
59110 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
39 / M / Tacodome
Offline
Posted 5/26/10 , edited 5/27/10



Far from fan boy. the fact is Darshu / Dark Schneider is way out of Goku's league. I was giving you the opportunity to look for it your self. If that is to hard for you I can post the manga clips of him fighting with the most powerful angel. An you can see why God fears Darshu from me or from doing your own homework.


while I can admit that I have not read the WHOLE manga yet I've seen one character that actually calls DS, Darsh and that's his daughter/former lover arshes, so it seems more than a little strange you'd refer to him as such though it is faster than dark schneider I'll admit. As far as gods are concerned almost EVERY character from DBZ has surpassed the levels of gods so angels seem more than a little lacking. Honestly, Bastard! seems like a high powered heavy metal themed version of slayers.
As far as doing things myself I don't mind doing so but considering the time it takes to flip through it's not unreasonable to request some details about something one would bring up. I'm not being unreasonable here, would it pain you so to maybe set aside being a douche for 5 minutes to say, in the fight against this villain my hero of choice did something to back up my statements? I'm not asking for you to post manga images but a little info would be nice. otherwise it just sounds like you're being rude for the sake of being rude and making stuff up as you go.
38673 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / M / Location Location
Offline
Posted 5/26/10 , edited 5/27/10
770 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / F / In your closet
Offline
Posted 5/26/10 , edited 5/27/10
ask hell girl to send him to hell and he can never escape hell since the person who wants to send him to hell has signed the contract. and u cant kill her anyways=P she has to pay for what she did in her past.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.