First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last

Better Than Goku

6911 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M / The nation of Dai...
Offline
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/8/09
there's only one person in the whole universe who goku can't beat , and that would be Chi Chi !!!!! ^^
52488 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / M / San Diego
Offline
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/8/09
haruhi suzumiya, she's god
85595 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/8/09

gnomeonfire wrote:
i heard they were shaving off about 100 episodes i think they should do this with naruto and bleach and one piece when they finish too. its a good idea


I totally agree. I hate filler. It's really ridiculous how far off and behind from the manga the Naruto series has gotten. At least DBZ when it aired in Japan had an excuse for being drawn out so much (they had to wait for the manga).

-moose
7354 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/8/09


super saiyan 5 motherF******

4452 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/8/09
Neuro and Phantom Sai from Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro.
REBORN from Hitman Reborn.
179 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / M / Peru
Offline
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/8/09
Goku is too fast when L is stiil writting his name in the death note he easy kill him with a flash attack
7354 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/8/09

mozychan wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:
i heard they were shaving off about 100 episodes i think they should do this with naruto and bleach and one piece when they finish too. its a good idea


I totally agree. I hate filler. It's really ridiculous how far off and behind from the manga the Naruto series has gotten. At least DBZ when it aired in Japan had an excuse for being drawn out so much (they had to wait for the manga).

-moose


well anime does get really boring when the filler episodes suck .....i just dont wanna see some sad flashback of some guys life story for about 10 episodes ......which happens in basically every filler naruto episode.....i mostly stick to the manga now days
87 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/8/09
lol...goku is the best....i would say ichigo or naruto...but there will be more trash talk and conversation than actual fighting...if anyone seen those episodes where naruto fights to get gaara ull now..."let gaara go...or im gonn save gaara" or somethin
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/8/09
Nobody knows but in this topic Goku is scary.



And yet still thiiiiiiiiiiink about it.Nobody can beat goku.If lelouch orders him to die he gets back to life,and lelouch can`t use it again.The robots seem powerful but still they would still not compare to one bilion times strongeer than one who can blow galaxies (broly).So nobody really has a chance . Like I said thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink about it.Not even black holes or the strongest things in the universe(forgot their names,they`re real though) could destroy him.
17 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/8/09
i think lelouche can defeat goku...
just use the geass to goku and command him to kill himself or destroy the dragonball and thats it kill himself after destroying it or if you want command him to kill the others,so that nobody can revive him...haha...lol...

deathnote can defeat goku too ^_^

but still goku is too great also the other characters in dbz ,too much power...hehe
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/8/09

boydikit wrote:

i think lelouche can defeat goku...
just use the geass to goku and command him to kill himself or destroy the dragonball and thats it kill himself after destroying it or if you want command him to kill the others,so that nobody can revive him...haha...lol...

deathnote can defeat goku too ^_^

but still goku is too great also the other characters in dbz ,too much power...hehe


but it still a matter of luck , if goku knew he had geass he would `ve killed him immediatly , and goku way too fast to be caught by geass
20290 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
41 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 1/24/10 , edited 1/25/10
Bastard Dark Schneider. or also known as Darshu to his lady friends... His weakest attacks are galaxy busters. plus he has the power to regenerate from nothing.. Add the fact that all his spells have heavy metal names. He is bad ass..
Posted 1/24/10 , edited 1/25/10
Please, I bet Sakura from Card Captors can take out Goku. After all she has:



11310 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / Australia.
Offline
Posted 1/25/10 , edited 1/25/10

Nshasha92 wrote:

Please, I bet Sakura from Card Captors can take out Goku. After all she has:





Goku can move anywhere in the universe in an instant. No one would see him coming.

17344 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 1/25/10 , edited 1/25/10
Lord of Nightmares from Slayers and Lost Universe. Needless to say that Goku can't kill a disembodied god.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.
Hime banner

Try The NEW CrunchyrollBeta

check it out