First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last

How and where do you kick your opponents?

523 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / Brighton, England...
Offline
Posted 10/4/10 , edited 10/5/10

chocuqueen wrote:

Obviously most of the girls will kick male's below. :/
i use to do that. XD *im so mean* i know. -v-;
now, just the back or face.


kicking them in balls is better
67525 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
39 / M / US
Offline
Posted 10/4/10 , edited 10/5/10
Don't go for the nut shot. It works on a lot of guys, but some will get an adrenaline rush and become more aggressive. If you must fight, do not seek to hurt an enemy, seek to disable/destroy the enemy. Pain alone will not stop all attackers. Rip tendons and break bone. If it isn't worth doing that much, it isn't worth fighting over in the first place.
523 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / Brighton, England...
Offline
Posted 10/4/10 , edited 10/5/10

kc-04 wrote:

I'd kick boys in their "ehem" =X
i did that once to a guy who was annoying me........but after i did that... he keeps annoying me still!!! >__<


well every time he annoys you...kick him....eventually he'll get the message
1536 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 10/5/10 , edited 10/5/10
I kick him when I kinda annoyed by his call, with names and anything, and also when he said something unappreciated to me.

I just kick him on ... his leg, or somewhere else that you would probably know.
27432 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/10 , edited 10/5/10
Front kick to the sternum leaves people struggling to breathe for several seconds. I usually go for the sternum, stomach, or the outer thigh, where a nerve runs along.
Posted 10/5/10 , edited 10/5/10
The groin is a popular choice for scoring match points in some styles.

I like to kick the back of the knee, where that funny jolting feeling comes from, its a pressure point and will throw your opponent off balance. Its also low-down so they have less chance to block.

If you kick above the groin its usually very blockable because their hands are so close to the striking point. You can literally floor someone with a powerful front sweep to the back of the knee.
10513 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/5/10 , edited 10/5/10
If its a guy I kick him in his nuts, and the only shoes I ever wear are steel toe boots If its a girl i aim for the face, a chicks most valuable asset
21177 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
41 / M / orbiting Jupiter
Offline
Posted 10/5/10 , edited 10/5/10
A good side kick to the stomach usually stops an opponent. Then you roundhouse kick them in the head as they are bent over.
Posted 10/5/10 , edited 10/5/10
A good strong side kick to the shin. If you can land it, a spinning back kick to the shin is always good.
27432 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/10 , edited 10/5/10

Chained_Angel wrote:

The groin is a popular choice for scoring match points in some styles.

I like to kick the back of the knee, where that funny jolting feeling comes from, its a pressure point and will throw your opponent off balance. Its also low-down so they have less chance to block.

If you kick above the groin its usually very blockable because their hands are so close to the striking point. You can literally floor someone with a powerful front sweep to the back of the knee.


You should kick them on the side of the knee, where the joint is not supposed to bend. It can cause some pretty severe damage.
Posted 10/6/10 , edited 10/6/10

Morbidhanson wrote:


Chained_Angel wrote:

The groin is a popular choice for scoring match points in some styles.

I like to kick the back of the knee, where that funny jolting feeling comes from, its a pressure point and will throw your opponent off balance. Its also low-down so they have less chance to block.

If you kick above the groin its usually very blockable because their hands are so close to the striking point. You can literally floor someone with a powerful front sweep to the back of the knee.


You should kick them on the side of the knee, where the joint is not supposed to bend. It can cause some pretty severe damage.


Yeah that is a good place to strike. Incapacitating someone is always a last resort though, in tournaments I just strike to get points not hurt people. In a real-life situation though I'd have to.
27432 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/10 , edited 10/6/10

Chained_Angel wrote:


Morbidhanson wrote:


Chained_Angel wrote:

The groin is a popular choice for scoring match points in some styles.

I like to kick the back of the knee, where that funny jolting feeling comes from, its a pressure point and will throw your opponent off balance. Its also low-down so they have less chance to block.

If you kick above the groin its usually very blockable because their hands are so close to the striking point. You can literally floor someone with a powerful front sweep to the back of the knee.


You should kick them on the side of the knee, where the joint is not supposed to bend. It can cause some pretty severe damage.


Yeah that is a good place to strike. Incapacitating someone is always a last resort though, in tournaments I just strike to get points not hurt people. In a real-life situation though I'd have to.


Ah, I was disqualified from a tournament once when I accidentally broke/dislocated my opponent's ankle, but it wasn't my fault.
Posted 10/6/10 , edited 10/6/10

Morbidhanson wrote:


Chained_Angel wrote:


Morbidhanson wrote:


Chained_Angel wrote:

The groin is a popular choice for scoring match points in some styles.

I like to kick the back of the knee, where that funny jolting feeling comes from, its a pressure point and will throw your opponent off balance. Its also low-down so they have less chance to block.

If you kick above the groin its usually very blockable because their hands are so close to the striking point. You can literally floor someone with a powerful front sweep to the back of the knee.


You should kick them on the side of the knee, where the joint is not supposed to bend. It can cause some pretty severe damage.


Yeah that is a good place to strike. Incapacitating someone is always a last resort though, in tournaments I just strike to get points not hurt people. In a real-life situation though I'd have to.


Ah, I was disqualified from a tournament once when I accidentally broke/dislocated my opponent's ankle, but it wasn't my fault.


Yeah sometimes opponents will run into attacks, or their footwork needs a lot of work
3057 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
34 / F / I don't know but...
Offline
Posted 10/6/10 , edited 10/6/10
first I go Up up down down left right left right A B start Select

Then I kick arse like no tommrrow

Also when I was in high school I pulled a Groin muscle,
IT HURT LIKE HELL!!!
I will NEVER kick a guy in the crouch again unless he needs it.
1155 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / F / do you really wan...
Offline
Posted 10/8/10 , edited 10/8/10
back of the leg , therefore they hit the ground giving it a nice big smooch!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.
Hime banner

Try The NEW CrunchyrollBeta

check it out