Who is Elizabeth?

Post Reply
Member
10764 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/5/09 , edited 3/6/09
I can't help but think that there something with Elizabeth...?? Is she special or something??
Member
31578 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / Namimori
Offline
Posted 3/6/09 , edited 3/6/09

xXyuki202Xx wrote:

I can't help but think that there something with Elizabeth...?? Is she special or something??



ummm....... Elizabeth is ciel's fiance.
Member
10764 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/6/09 , edited 3/7/09

amunikuto466 wrote:


xXyuki202Xx wrote:

I can't help but think that there something with Elizabeth...?? Is she special or something??



ummm....... Elizabeth is ciel's fiance.


i know that...but like i remember this one episode it was after Ciel's birthday and she was riding home...and then her maid look/sounds evil when she said "Yes. My lady."...i dont know its just me probloby...
3035 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / F / In a box~
Offline
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/8/09

xXyuki202Xx wrote:


amunikuto466 wrote:


xXyuki202Xx wrote:

I can't help but think that there something with Elizabeth...?? Is she special or something??



ummm....... Elizabeth is ciel's fiance.


i know that...but like i remember this one episode it was after Ciel's birthday and she was riding home...and then her maid look/sounds evil when she said "Yes. My lady."...i dont know its just me probloby...


probaly...i don't think Elizabeth has some special part in the plot...
Member
10764 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/9/09

SugarPlumXfairy wrote:


xXyuki202Xx wrote:


amunikuto466 wrote:


xXyuki202Xx wrote:

I can't help but think that there something with Elizabeth...?? Is she special or something??



ummm....... Elizabeth is ciel's fiance.


i know that...but like i remember this one episode it was after Ciel's birthday and she was riding home...and then her maid look/sounds evil when she said "Yes. My lady."...i dont know its just me probloby...


probaly...i don't think Elizabeth has some special part in the plot...


hahahha...well anyways...Kuroshitsuji is the best!!! ^_^
3035 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / F / In a box~
Offline
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/9/09

xXyuki202Xx wrote:


SugarPlumXfairy wrote:


xXyuki202Xx wrote:


amunikuto466 wrote:


xXyuki202Xx wrote:

I can't help but think that there something with Elizabeth...?? Is she special or something??



ummm....... Elizabeth is ciel's fiance.


i know that...but like i remember this one episode it was after Ciel's birthday and she was riding home...and then her maid look/sounds evil when she said "Yes. My lady."...i dont know its just me probloby...


probaly...i don't think Elizabeth has some special part in the plot...


hahahha...well anyways...Kuroshitsuji is the best!!! ^_^


you're 100% right this time X3
Member
1088 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/11 , edited 6/17/11
um r u asking if she's mental or if she's of high class? she's like the daughter of some baron or duke i believe, and totally agree kuroshitsuji is beasting
Member
69327 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
19 / Over Here !!
Offline
Posted 8/2/13 , edited 8/2/13
I think she is just annoying.at times, she can be cute though.
Member
20286 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / ⠀» my room ♥
Offline
Posted 12/12/16 , edited 12/12/16
She is Ciel's fiance. But she is kinda of annoying at some times.
You must be logged in to post.