First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last

Avii request!

Post Reply
Moderator
18312 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / where melon bread...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09 , edited 4/23/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:



Yup no prob ^^ just use it, kay~? XD


ok ok i'll request right now !!

Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/09 , edited 4/24/09

diana_unipet1996 wrote:

Fill in the form below to request:
Wad yu want written on it: diana_unipet1996, Ana-chan
Colour scheme(optional):any
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: anythin cute

can Haine- make this for me?

and can yu make it like yur avii if yu could plz? thnx XD
DONE/Haine-

okay done!! sorry for taking so long..>< hope yu like it!


Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/09 , edited 4/24/09

BitterSweetL0v3 wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: BitterSweetL0v3 , Miku-Chan
Colour scheme(optional): Anything that looks pretty with it :]
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: Brushes and anything else that'll look awesome on it >D
DONE/Haine-

Sorry for the long wait >< hope yu like it!

Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/09 , edited 4/24/09

AquamarineXSapphire wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: Maiyuzumi Mizuko, Mizu-chan
Size: Thin & Tall
Colour scheme: Dark Blue anything that's blue
Extras: Floral Brushes, Grids or Scan lines
Pic: Combine both pics together


DONE/Haine-

sorry for the long wait..>< not very nicely done too >< sorry..


Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/09 , edited 4/24/09

fatedestiny wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: Fatedestiny, Fate chan
Colour scheme(optional):-
Pic(in spoilers pls):
Extras: anything that fits(:

omgosh!! i'm soo sorry!! this toopid computer keeps writing 'Error on page' when i try to put spoiler..
so sorry!!!><

Haine chan, please(:
DONE/Haine-

Sorry for being soo late >< hope yu dun mind ><


Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/09 , edited 4/25/09

xiinxiin wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: Staru-chan(bigger text) xiinxiin(smaller text)
Colour scheme(optional): leave it to euu
Pic(in spoilers pls): can make it to one avii thx

Extras: can make the pic rainbow if cannot nvm, ribbon, shiny effect && any sweet brushes .

THANKS♥ can Haine- edit for miie thx again .
DONE/Haine-

sorry..>< this might take awhile..>< do yu mind?

Member
93142 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / •----♫----•♥♥♥ in...
Offline
Posted 4/24/09 , edited 4/25/09

Haine- wrote:


xiinxiin wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: Staru-chan(bigger text) xiinxiin(smaller text)
Colour scheme(optional): leave it to euu
Pic(in spoilers pls): can make it to one avii thx

Extras: can make the pic rainbow if cannot nvm, ribbon, shiny effect && any sweet brushes .

THANKS♥ can Haine- edit for miie thx again .
DONE/Haine-

sorry..>< this might take awhile..>< do yu mind?



ii dun mind . ^^ sorry to trouble euu . (: thanks alot .
Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/09 , edited 4/25/09

xiinxiin wrote:


Haine- wrote:


xiinxiin wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: Staru-chan(bigger text) xiinxiin(smaller text)
Colour scheme(optional): leave it to euu
Pic(in spoilers pls): can make it to one avii thx

Extras: can make the pic rainbow if cannot nvm, ribbon, shiny effect && any sweet brushes .

THANKS♥ can Haine- edit for miie thx again .
DONE/Haine-

sorry..>< this might take awhile..>< do yu mind?



ii dun mind . ^^ sorry to trouble euu . (: thanks alot .

nvm its fine, anyway hers yur avii..>< sorry its not nice..


Member
564 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / F / The Golden State(...
Offline
Posted 4/24/09 , edited 4/25/09
Wad yu want written on it:Blooming_Dreamer, Hikaru
Colour scheme(optional):any
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras:brushes plz
Thx!~ Can I request for Haine- plz?
DONE/Haine-
47219 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 4/25/09

Haine- wrote:


AquamarineXSapphire wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: Maiyuzumi Mizuko, Mizu-chan
Size: Thin & Tall
Colour scheme: Dark Blue anything that's blue
Extras: Floral Brushes, Grids or Scan lines
Pic: Combine both pics together


DONE/Haine-

sorry for the long wait..>< not very nicely done too >< sorry..



No problem, It's looks pretty, thanks Haine-chan, I'll repay you back someday *hehe*
Member
93142 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / •----♫----•♥♥♥ in...
Offline
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 4/30/09
Wad yu want written on it: Staru-chan(bigger text) xiinxiin(smaller text)
Colour scheme(optional): leave it to euu
Pic(in spoilers pls): make as one avii

Extras: can make the pic rainbow if cannot nvm, ribbon, shiny effect && any sweet brushes .

THANKS♥ can Haine- edit for miie
DONE/Haine-
11200 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 4/25/09
Fill in the form below to request:
Wad yu want written on it: tanxingpei96,Yuki
Colour scheme(optional):any
Pic(in spoilers pls



Extras: anythin cute

can Haine- make this for me?

and can yu make it like yur avii if yu could plz? thnx
DONE/Haine-
Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 4/25/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:

Fill in the form below to request:
Wad yu want written on it: tanxingpei96,Yuki
Colour scheme(optional):any
Pic(in spoilers pls



Extras: anythin cute

can Haine- make this for me?

and can yu make it like yur avii if yu could plz? thnx
DONE/Haine-

here yu go! hope yu like it!


Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 4/25/09

AquamarineXSapphire wrote:


Haine- wrote:


AquamarineXSapphire wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: Maiyuzumi Mizuko, Mizu-chan
Size: Thin & Tall
Colour scheme: Dark Blue anything that's blue
Extras: Floral Brushes, Grids or Scan lines
Pic: Combine both pics together


DONE/Haine-

sorry for the long wait..>< not very nicely done too >< sorry..



No problem, It's looks pretty, thanks Haine-chan, I'll repay you back someday *hehe*


thanks. ^^ im glad yu liked it.
11200 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 4/25/09

Haine- wrote:


tanxingpei96 wrote:

Fill in the form below to request:
Wad yu want written on it: tanxingpei96,Yuki
Colour scheme(optional):any
Pic(in spoilers pls



Extras: anythin cute

can Haine- make this for me?

and can yu make it like yur avii if yu could plz? thnx
DONE/Haine-

here yu go! hope yu like it!



thanks its kawaii!
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.