First  Prev  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next  Last

Avii request!

Post Reply
Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/11/09 , edited 6/12/09

diana_unipet1996 wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: diana_unipet1996, Ana-chan
Colour scheme(optional):any
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: anythin cute
DONE/Haine-

sorry for the long wait!! >< hope yu like it!



32105 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/12/09



It'z ur avi ^^

Hope u like it ^^




Come again ^^
Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/12/09

Amu_Hinamori_23 wrote:

Text: Amethyst, Ame-chan
Colour scheme: Pink
Pic:


Extras: anything cute
DONE/Haine-

Done!! sorry for the long wait..>< hope yu like yur avii! pls come again!


Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/12/09

teddybear_girl34 wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: teddybear_girl34, T.J.
Colour scheme(optional): Anything that goes with the pic :Đ
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: Just please make it look sweet :D:D


Gomene!! pls put yur pic in a spoiler pls! >< repost and do not quote this..thanks and really sorry..><


CuteMunchkin wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: CuteMunchkin, Lee
Colour scheme(optional): Uhm can you chose? I am new her XD
Pic(in spoilers pls):
Extras: Uhm make it lok nyc =D


Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/12/09

MIROTIC_X wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: MIROTIC_X
Colour scheme(optional): anything that matches.
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: nothing I have faith in you to make it awesome. oh and thanks beforehand.
DONE/Haine-

DOne!! XD sorry for the long wait..hope yu like it!


Member
39844 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / F / ღ•иexт тσ yσu•ღ
Offline
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/12/09

Haine- wrote:


Amu_Hinamori_23 wrote:

Text: Amethyst, Ame-chan
Colour scheme: Pink
Pic:


Extras: anything cute
DONE/Haine-

Done!! sorry for the long wait..>< hope yu like yur avii! pls come again!




Wow! It's so cute! Thankies!

Member
5237 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/12/09

diamond93 wrote:




It'z ur avi ^^

Hope u like it ^^




Come again ^^


yepyep!! i like it!!(: thanks(:
Member
43 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / In the Munchkin L...
Offline
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/14/09
Wad yu want written on it: CuteMunchkin, Lee
Colour scheme(optional): Uhm can you chose? I am new her XD
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: Uhm make it lok nyc =D
DONE/Haine-
Member
5237 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/13/09
Wad yu want written on it: Fatedestiny, Fate chan
Colour scheme(optional): not pink please(: perhaps black or shade of purple(:
Pic(in spoilers pls):


Extras: Anything else that matches(:

Can i have it look something like that please(:


Can Haine chan do this please(:
SKIPPED
Member
12328 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / F / Philippines.
Offline
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/14/09
Wad yu want written on it:paulie and maybe a qoute?
Colour scheme(optional):purple
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras:brushes and its up to the maker
SKIPPED
Member
10745 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
28 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/12/09
Wad yu want written on it: yukari2, yuka-chan
Colour scheme(optional): u can decide
Pic(in spoilers pls):


Extras: brushes, thin and tall
Member
5178 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/13/09
Wad yu want written on it: KawaiiCokie,Mika
Colour scheme(optional): Whatever matches the pic!
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extra:some brushes ^^
DONE/Haine-
Member
88 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/12/09


Haine- wrote:


MIROTIC_X wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: MIROTIC_X
Colour scheme(optional): anything that matches.
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: nothing I have faith in you to make it awesome. oh and thanks beforehand.
DONE/Haine-

DOne!! XD sorry for the long wait..hope yu like it!




I love it thanks.

Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/13/09

fatedestiny wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: Fatedestiny, Fate chan
Colour scheme(optional): not pink please(: perhaps black or shade of purple(:
Pic(in spoilers pls):


Extras: Anything else that matches(:

Can i have it look something like that please(:


Haine chan please(:


Please reread da rules and repost this thanks! :]
Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/13/09

KawaiiCokie wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: KawaiiCokie,Mika
Colour scheme(optional): Whatever matches the pic!
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extra:some brushes ^^
DONE/Haine-

Done!! here yu go, hope yu like it!



First  Prev  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.