First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last

Avii request!

Post Reply
Moderator
27763 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / maple leaves.
Offline
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/6/09

Inu-kage wrote:

Wad yu want written on it:Sora wa hate shinaku aoku sunde ite
Umi wa kagiri naku koudai de ite
Kimi wa itsumade mo egao de ite Janai to nai chau kara
Colour scheme(optional):whatevers good~
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras:clouds and brushes


DONE/wishastar


here you go, hope you like it <33


Moderator
27763 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / maple leaves.
Offline
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/6/09

Madienatorr wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: Madienatorr
Colour scheme(optional): blueyy-ishh :]
Extras:anything?~




DONE/wishastar


here you go, hope you like it <33

Moderator
27763 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / maple leaves.
Offline
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/6/09

Madienatorr wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: Madienatorr
Colour scheme(optional): blueyy-ishh :]
Extras:anything?~




DONE/wishastar

here you go, hope you like it <33
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/6/09

wishastar wrote:


Inu-kage wrote:

Wad yu want written on it:Sora wa hate shinaku aoku sunde ite
Umi wa kagiri naku koudai de ite
Kimi wa itsumade mo egao de ite Janai to nai chau kara
Colour scheme(optional):whatevers good~
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras:clouds and brushes


DONE/wishastar


here you go, hope you like it <33




It's so cute....thanks ^_^
Moderator
27763 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / maple leaves.
Offline
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/6/09

Inu-kage wrote:


wishastar wrote:


Inu-kage wrote:

Wad yu want written on it:Sora wa hate shinaku aoku sunde ite
Umi wa kagiri naku koudai de ite
Kimi wa itsumade mo egao de ite Janai to nai chau kara
Colour scheme(optional):whatevers good~
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras:clouds and brushes


DONE/wishastar


here you go, hope you like it <33




It's so cute....thanks ^_^


yous welcome (: feel free to request again~
6405 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/6/09

wishastar wrote:


Madienatorr wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: Madienatorr
Colour scheme(optional): blueyy-ishh :]
Extras:anything?~




DONE/wishastar

here you go, hope you like it <33


yayy,
thankyouu =D
Posted 4/6/09 , edited 7/6/09
Wad yu want written on it:Ah as if my wish.....could be granted....(somwhere else) as if my wish.....
Colour scheme(optional):Anything that matches
Pic(in spoilers pls):
extras:brushes with clouds and flowers~~!


Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/09 , edited 4/7/09

Pepper-Chan wrote:


Haine- wrote:


Pepper-Chan wrote:

Wad yu want written on it:
Pepper-Chan, Pep-Chan
Colour scheme(optional): anything that matches it
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: brushes and a ribbon plz^-^

Thx so much!!<3
DONE/Haine-

done!! here yu go, hope yu like it. ^^




Arrigatou Haine!!<3
Lots and lots


yu are welcome!!
Moderator
18312 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / where melon bread...
Offline
Posted 4/7/09 , edited 4/8/09
Wad yu want written on it: friends forever
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras:anything that it will make it kawaii

DONE/artsyfairy962
Member
23342 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/7/09 , edited 4/10/09


Wad yu want written on it: sakusyaorockz ; memories..
Colour scheme(optional): up to mod
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: up to mod, but keep it simple? ^^

thanks~~
15169 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / F / ஐღ*somewhere out...
Offline
Posted 4/7/09 , edited 4/8/09
Wad yu want written on it:
if you used the first pic: You haven't lost your smile at all, it's just right there all along.
if you used the second pic: Who is more foolish, the child afraid of the dark or the man afraid of the light?
Pic(in spoilers pls):

if the it doesn't work, use this one


Extras: anything that matches.. please make it cool and dark.. thanks in advance -^^-
DONE/artsyfairy962
Moderator
4953 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 4/8/09 , edited 4/8/09


DONE~ here you go ^^ Hope you like it~ >.<

Moderator
4953 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 4/8/09 , edited 4/8/09


DONE! Here you go~ Hope you like it.... It's not very good ><

Moderator
18312 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / where melon bread...
Offline
Posted 4/8/09 , edited 4/8/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:



DONE! Here you go~ Hope you like it.... It's not very good ><



wow sooo great !!! i love it !
Moderator
4953 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 4/8/09 , edited 4/8/09

Glad you liked it ^^ Thanks 4 d add btw >.<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.
Hime banner

Try The NEW CrunchyrollBeta

check it out