First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last

Avii request!

Post Reply
Posted 4/8/09 , edited 4/10/09
Wad yu want written on it: Pepper-Chan, Pep-Chan
Colour scheme(optional): anything
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: brushes,ribbon, chubby letters and anything matches or cute

Haine-Chan plz(:
DONE/Haine-
Moderator
27763 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / maple leaves.
Offline
Posted 4/9/09 , edited 4/10/09

Madienatorr wrote:


wishastar wrote:


Madienatorr wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: Madienatorr
Colour scheme(optional): blueyy-ishh :]
Extras:anything?~




DONE/wishastar

here you go, hope you like it <33


yayy,
thankyouu =D


yous welcome (:
Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/10/09 , edited 4/10/09

Pepper-Chan wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: Pepper-Chan, Pep-Chan
Colour scheme(optional): anything
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: brushes,ribbon, chubby letters and anything matches or cute

Haine-Chan plz(:
DONE/Haine-

done!! sorry for being so late, here is yur avii. ^^ hope yu like it!


Posted 4/10/09 , edited 4/24/09
Wad yu want written on it: BitterSweetL0v3 , Miku-Chan
Colour scheme(optional): Anything that looks pretty with it :]
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: Brushes and anything else that'll look awesome on it >D
DONE/Haine-
Posted 4/10/09 , edited 4/24/09
Wad yu want written on it: Pepper-Chan, Pep-Chan
Colour scheme(optional): anything matches
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: brushes, chubby letters, ribbon and anything matches or cute
Posted 4/11/09 , edited 4/11/09

Haine- wrote:



To request for an avii pls follow the rules below:
-Only one request at a time~
-Please make sure the picture is BIG, that makes it easier
-You can be specific with what u want and such~
-please dont rush us or yur post will be deleted
-do not give us any ecchi or hentai pics
-Pics in Spoilers pls

Fill in the form below to request:
Wad yu want written on it:
Colour scheme(optional):
Pic(in spoilers pls):
Extras:


Wad yu want written on it:i-hikari
Colour scheme(optional):eny thing that whould look cute =3
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras:brushes and eny thing else ot make it look really cute plz and thx ^-^smiles-
DONE/Haine-
Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/09 , edited 4/11/09

BitterSweetL0v3 wrote:

Wad yu want written on it: BitterSweetL0v3 , Miku-Chan
Colour scheme(optional): Anything that looks pretty with it :]
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: Brushes and anything else that'll look awesome on it >D

DONE/ Haine-

umm..may i noe who put the DONE/Haine- there? i clearly did not do it yet..=.=..

47219 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/09 , edited 4/24/09
Wad yu want written on it: Maiyuzumi Mizuko, Mizu-chan
Size: Thin & Tall
Colour scheme: Dark Blue anything that's blue
Extras: Floral Brushes, Grids or Scan lines
Pic: Combine both pics together


DONE/Haine-
Posted 4/11/09 , edited 4/12/09
Wad yu want written on it: DarkPainful , Dark-chan
Colour scheme(optional): Colorful
Pic(in spoilers pls):



I really love her in flyable heart pls make it beautiful
DONE/Haine-

Creator
31274 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/09 , edited 4/11/09

I-Hikari wrote:


Haine- wrote:



To request for an avii pls follow the rules below:
-Only one request at a time~
-Please make sure the picture is BIG, that makes it easier
-You can be specific with what u want and such~
-please dont rush us or yur post will be deleted
-do not give us any ecchi or hentai pics
-Pics in Spoilers pls

Fill in the form below to request:
Wad yu want written on it:
Colour scheme(optional):
Pic(in spoilers pls):
Extras:


Wad yu want written on it:i-hikari
Colour scheme(optional):eny thing that whould look cute =3
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras:brushes and eny thing else ot make it look really cute plz and thx ^-^smiles-
DONE/Haine-

here yu go!! sorry its a little plain ><


Posted 4/11/09 , edited 4/11/09

Haine- wrote:


I-Hikari wrote:


Haine- wrote:



To request for an avii pls follow the rules below:
-Only one request at a time~
-Please make sure the picture is BIG, that makes it easier
-You can be specific with what u want and such~
-please dont rush us or yur post will be deleted
-do not give us any ecchi or hentai pics
-Pics in Spoilers pls

Fill in the form below to request:
Wad yu want written on it:
Colour scheme(optional):
Pic(in spoilers pls):
Extras:


Wad yu want written on it:i-hikari
Colour scheme(optional):eny thing that whould look cute =3
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras:brushes and eny thing else ot make it look really cute plz and thx ^-^smiles-
DONE/Haine-

here yu go!! sorry its a little plain ><



its ok hehe i love it thx *smiles

Posted 4/11/09 , edited 4/11/09


>->" aii'm sorry >-<" aii got confused wen aii saw it too ._."
but aii thought that we were suppose to do it bcuz aii kept on seeing ppl do it lately
and thought that if aii didnt do it my request would b ignored ._. sorry Haine!! ._."
Posted 4/11/09 , edited 4/12/09
Wad yu want written on it: -Haine-, Haine-Chan
Colour scheme(optional): anything
Pic(in spoilers pls):

Extras: brushes,chubby letters and anything
DONE/artsyfairy962
Member
5237 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 4/11/09 , edited 4/24/09
Wad yu want written on it: Fatedestiny, Fate chan
Colour scheme(optional):-
Pic(in spoilers pls):
Extras: anything that fits(:

omgosh!! i'm soo sorry!! this toopid computer keeps writing 'Error on page' when i try to put spoiler..
so sorry!!!><

Haine chan, please(:
DONE/Haine-
Posted 4/11/09 , edited 4/12/09
hihi i hope its ok if i request agen ^-^

Wad yu want written on it:i-hikari
Colour scheme(optional):eny thing that whould look cute =3
Pic(in spoilers pls):



Extras:brushes and eny thing else ot make it look really cute plz and thx ^-^smiles-
DONE/artsyfairy962
busy busy~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.
Hime banner

Try The NEW CrunchyrollBeta

check it out