First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last

Sleep over at Mi's house

Post Reply
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09


naomi: okay then its my turn to dodge *smiles*
daisuke: a vampire story.........
Member
9489 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09

anne_nicole wrote:



naomi: okay then its my turn to dodge *smiles*
daisuke: a vampire story.........


Hitomi : nyo~ *try to throw as many pillow *
Mikumiku: nyo! *eyes shining super *

New chara !
Aimi : nyo?? * hides at the corner ....*
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09


naomi: *notices someone at a corner and lowers her guard* *was hit by a pillow on the face and the body*
daisuke: *sigh* want me to read this to you mikumiku?
Member
9489 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09

anne_nicole wrote:



naomi: *notices someone at a corner and lowers her guard* *was hit by a pillow on the face and the body*
daisuke: *sigh* want me to read this to you mikumiku?


Hitomi : ah~ aimi chan ? oh she is my little sis nanone~ and wah~ sry are u ok nanone~
Mikumiku : *eyes shining * yes nanone~ nyahaha *sits next to daisuke *
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09


naomi: oh! hi aimi! nice to meet you i'm naomi! and that guy over there is daisuke!
daisuke: don't call me that guy! *sigh* *reads the story to mikumiku*
Member
9489 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09

anne_nicole wrote:



naomi: oh! hi aimi! nice to meet you i'm naomi! and that guy over there is daisuke!
daisuke: don't call me that guy! *sigh* *reads the story to mikumiku*


Hitomi: wah~ i am sry naomi chan (>x<) mikumiku is like troubleing Daisuke nanone ~
aimi : nyo?*holds on to hitomi's skirt and looks at naomi and daisuke * .................*blushhh*
Mikumiku : *enjoy lisening *
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09


naomi: its okay mikumiku is not disturbing him and look he's actually looks like he's enjoying reading stories for her *smiles*
daisuke: *ignored what naomi said* *continue to read the story to mikumiku*
naomi: oh! how old is aimi chan you know hitomi you have such kawaii!!!!!! little sisters!!!!!! *smiles*
Member
9489 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09

anne_nicole wrote:



naomi: its okay mikumiku is not disturbing him and look he's actually looks like he's enjoying reading stories for her *smiles*
daisuke: *ignored what naomi said* *continue to read the story to mikumiku*
naomi: oh! how old is aimi chan you know hitomi you have such kawaii!!!!!! little sisters!!!!!! *smiles*


Hitomi : oh ! aimi is now turning to age 5.... *looks at aimi and smiles * introduce ur self aimi chan*
Aimi : *holding onto hitomi 's skirt * nya! nice to meet u .......*blush*
Mikumiku: This scary vampire is like Hitomi nanone~
Hitomi : *turns * MIkumiku !!!!! nyaaaaaa!!!!
Miku miku : *giggles *
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09


naomi: hi! aimi chan your so kawaii!!! *heard mikumiku and laugh*
daisuke: the vampire actually reminds me of someone else she's like naomi! *laugh*
naomi: dai chan!!!!!! *throws a pillow at him*
daisuke: *catch the pillow and still laughing*
Member
9489 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09


HItomi : *looks at daisuke * ........!!!! *first time i saw him laugh*
Aimi: *Blushh at nanomi * nya! thanks nanone (>///<) *looks at Daisuke ........smiles* nyaha!
Mikumiku : *stares at Daisuke * ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Daisuke laugh!!!!!!
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09


naomi: *laugh* dai chan did you just laugh infront of them
daisuke:*blushes* i didn't laugh! i was just...... *sigh* fine i did laugh so what about it?
Member
9489 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09

anne_nicole wrote:



naomi: *laugh* dai chan did you just laugh infront of them
daisuke:*blushes* i didn't laugh! i was just...... *sigh* fine i did laugh so what about it?


Hitomi : nyo!!! wah ~ disuke laugh nicer !!!
Mikumiku : nyahaha~ Hitomi is right nanone~
Aimi : *holding hitomi skirt and nodes * nyo~ *looks at naomi and smiles *

ps . sorry i gtg hope we can role play next time nanone ~bye bye

Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09






Shin: *walks inside and sees everyone there.. he waves and smiled at everyone*
Member
9489 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09

-Haru-kun- wrote:


hitomi_123 wrote:



HItomi : *looks at daisuke * ........!!!! *first time i saw him laugh*
Aimi: *Blushh at nanomi * nya! thanks nanone (>///<) *looks at Daisuke ........smiles* nyaha!
Mikumiku : *stares at Daisuke * ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Daisuke laugh!!!!!!





anne_nicole wrote:



naomi: *laugh* dai chan did you just laugh infront of them
daisuke:*blushes* i didn't laugh! i was just...... *sigh* fine i did laugh so what about it?


Shin: *walks inside and sees everyone there.. he waves and smiled*


MIkumiku :yaho~ nice to meet u nanone ~
Aimi : *holds naomi skirts *

ps. sorry my sis hitomi already went to sleep so i take over her (>x< )

Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
25 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/21/09


daisuke: *face goes red* *buried face on the book*
naomi: *laughing* *notices someone waving* *went to him* hi i'm naomi nice to meet you *bow down* and that guy over there is daisuke his our family business partner *smiles*
daisuke: i told you not to call me that guy!
naomi: but i also told your our business partner *smiles*
daisuke: *sigh* whatever! *continues to read the book*

(so sorry i gotta go its already 4 in the morning here bye bye ne! i really have fun rp-ing with you guys hope to rp with you again )
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.