First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last

[*Request*] Avatar three(3)

Post Reply
11200 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 4/25/09
Pic (in spoiler):

wat u want written:tanxingpei96,Yuki
size:(thin and tall, or ....)thin and tall
Color Scheme:anything
designs:anything that match
could cymbeliene do it?
11200 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
23 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 4/25/09

cymbeliene wrote:


ColoufulRain wrote:

Pic (in spoiler):

wat u want written:ColoufulRain, Nini
size:(thin and tall, or ....)thin and tall
Color Scheme:blue
designs:anything that match

DONE - cymbeliene


thanks for requesting ~ :)
omgosh so nice!!

Member
24121 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 4/26/09


in done by kennyren



sorry if it looks really ugly to u
55657 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / Somewhere in Isla...
Offline
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 4/30/09
Pic (in spoiler):

wat u want written: Berrii
size:(thin and tall, or ....) thin and tall [200x600]
Color Scheme: anything that suit to the pic.
designs: your choice. and wonder if 5 characters fit in one avatar?

PENDING c/o yingwen990
Posted 4/26/09 , edited 4/27/09
Picture:

What you want written: Daiya-chan, Misha___chan, iShine, "Your radiance will always be with you."
Size: Thin and tall
Color Scheme: Anything that fits....
Any animation: No thanks.
Designs: Brushes, stuffs, and anything that fits.
Anything else: Anything that fits.
Use all pics if you can thanks!

Mod Request: Can Sakuranomayu do this? If not, anyone can...
Posted 4/28/09 , edited 4/29/09
Pic (in spoiler):

wat u want written: -Haine-, Haine-Chan
size:(thin and tall, or ....) tall and thin
Color Scheme: pink
designs: anything matches

Sakuranomayu plz(:
Posted 5/2/09 , edited 5/3/09


DONE by yychha1993
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
27 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 5/2/09 , edited 5/3/09
Pic (in spoiler):

wat u want written: Enaira rian
size:(thin and tall, or ....) 200X600
Color Scheme: you decide
designs: you decide

done//aria
11356 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09


Co-Creator
8005 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09

AngelicaPan wrote:


Aria_Kagami wrote:


AngelicaPan wrote:

wat u want written:AngelicaPan
size:thin and tall
Color Scheme:any
designs:any
Pic:


taken//aria


ok =D cant wait to c it


here you go~ sorry it's so bad...i couldn't take out the text without ruining the image ><
Co-Creator
8005 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
24 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09

Blacksonate wrote:

Pic (in spoiler):

wat u want written: Enaira rian
size:(thin and tall, or ....) 200X600
Color Scheme: you decide
designs: you decide

done//aria


sorry it's kinda bad, i made it really quickly~ (i made two, one with a spiral, one without)
12394 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / Ikekuburo | No.6
Offline
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09

Aria_Kagami wrote:


AngelicaPan wrote:


Aria_Kagami wrote:


AngelicaPan wrote:

wat u want written:AngelicaPan
size:thin and tall
Color Scheme:any
designs:any
Pic:


taken//aria


ok =D cant wait to c it


here you go~ sorry it's so bad...i couldn't take out the text without ruining the image ><


oh well i still like it thnx
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09
Matching Avas
Pic (in spoiler):

wat u want written: SoChill & IMLYING2U,
size:(thin and tall, or ....) size like the avii i have now.
Color Scheme: anything just make it hawt.
designs: up to maker.make it simple put the the text at the bottom. of the avii

can Aria_Kagami do this
thanks in advance1

taken//aria
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09

misha___chan wrote:

Picture:

What you want written: Daiya-chan, Misha___chan, iShine, "Your radiance will always be with you."
Size: Thin and tall
Color Scheme: Anything that fits....
Any animation: No thanks.
Designs: Brushes, stuffs, and anything that fits.
Anything else: Anything that fits.
Use all pics if you can thanks!

Mod Request: Can Sakuranomayu do this? If not, anyone can...


Low quality pic! please gimme a higher quality pic to edit!


-Haine- wrote:

Pic (in spoiler):

wat u want written: -Haine-, Haine-Chan
size:(thin and tall, or ....) tall and thin
Color Scheme: pink
designs: anything matches

Sakuranomayu plz(:


Low quality pic! please gimme a higher quality pic to edit!
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09

gpjmr09 wrote:

pic:
or

wat u want written:Jan Mae, gpjmr09, 68 , give me a reason to love you...
size: thin and tall
Color Scheme: anything that matches
designs: Brushes, anything that matches
Mod: sakuranomayu


here ya go: hope u liky: srry for the delay of 22 days ><
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.