First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last

FANFIC[MC]~~Sweet Serenades

Post Reply
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09

summerstar wrote:

Yeah. I was crying in my sleep every night of that week they announced he quit.
Wish he comes back. A lot of people miss him already. Even me.
I want him back so badly. So that Yuto will come into a competition with him to win my heart. XD ROFL


Yeaa, considering that he and Hikaru have already graduated from High School >w<
I laughed really hard with the competition for your heart ne~ xDD
Gomen DD: I'm really shallow xDD
Fanfic Lover
4514 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09

tyndyl wrote:


summerstar wrote:

Yeah. I was crying in my sleep every night of that week they announced he quit.
Wish he comes back. A lot of people miss him already. Even me.
I want him back so badly. So that Yuto will come into a competition with him to win my heart. XD ROFL


Yeaa, considering that he and Hikaru have already graduated from High School >w<
I laughed really hard with the competition for your heart ne~ xDD
Gomen DD: I'm really shallow xDD


Yeah. I heard he's going to take up Law. Is that true though?
He's the closest competition of Yuto. I mean, I liked Taiyo for like what? A year and a half.
And Yuto's close to reaching that. XD
I forgive your shallowness. That's what you get when you're in love with a pre-pre-pretty Inoo-chan. XD ROFL
Moderator
28495 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
31 / Heaven
Offline
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09

tyndyl wrote:


Geh-san wrote:

yeah B is still considered a high mark so it's ok!

really? that's great! i can reach the high parts as well but it's
better if you do the singing parts..i suck! i'm sure you have a nice voice!
yeah we could! but first of all, now that we have the singer and me as the guitarist!
who will be the drummer?!and the others?


Yea, but the teacher found it unusual of Aya.
We have a teacher like that, and she even calls me a bully. xDD
Weird teacher O__O;;

Well, I don't have a good voice ne~ DD:
Ask alexiya or Swingitty >w<
I totally suck at singing maybe I'll just be the group's ichiban xDD


aww..don't say that...everyone can sing!
hmmm let's see...
maybe we can sing the song together ne~..that will be great!
Alexiya and Swingitty can sing as well ne~
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09

summerstar wrote:

Yeah. I heard he's going to take up Law. Is that true though?
He's the closest competition of Yuto. I mean, I liked Taiyo for like what? A year and a half.
And Yuto's close to reaching that. XD
I forgive your shallowness. That's what you get when you're in love with a pre-pre-pretty Inoo-chan. XD ROFL


He is? O__o;; IDK ne~ DD:
In what college or university? :]
Taiyou is awesome ne~ xDD

Yes, I miss Kohei though DD:
What happened to him, would you happen to know why? :]
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09

Geh-san wrote:

aww..don't say that...everyone can sing!
hmmm let's see...
maybe we can sing the song together ne~..that will be great!
Alexiya and Swingitty can sing as well ne~


Maybe so ne~ :]
I'm sure Swingitty would gladly sing :]
She does so well ne~ :]
Her band performed 'My Heart' in school once :]
Fanfic Lover
4514 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09

tyndyl wrote:


summerstar wrote:

Yeah. I heard he's going to take up Law. Is that true though?
He's the closest competition of Yuto. I mean, I liked Taiyo for like what? A year and a half.
And Yuto's close to reaching that. XD
I forgive your shallowness. That's what you get when you're in love with a pre-pre-pretty Inoo-chan. XD ROFL


He is? O__o;; IDK ne~ DD:
In what college or university? :]
Taiyou is awesome ne~ xDD

Yes, I miss Kohei though DD:
What happened to him, would you happen to know why? :]


I don't know. I only saw it in comments.
I heard that it was his dream to become a lawyer.
Whoo. One hott lawyer. I can imagine imagine him being one. XD

I don't know, too. I was going to ask you about him, too.
Who knows what happened to that cute kid?
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09

summerstar wrote:

'Tis okay. You can always quote. LOL
I've also come to that fact. Though I can NEVER ever accept that.
I still believe in them. And I know there's still hope that YamaJima would be brought to life again. XD


yup, but since everything seems going down to memories...
i just make myself happy with the little touches and smiles and random things like that...
though it really saddens me,
Fanfic Lover
4514 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09

triccian wrote:


summerstar wrote:

'Tis okay. You can always quote. LOL
I've also come to that fact. Though I can NEVER ever accept that.
I still believe in them. And I know there's still hope that YamaJima would be brought to life again. XD


yup, but since everything seems going down to memories...
i just make myself happy with the little touches and smiles and random things like that...
though it really saddens me,


Yeah, same with me.
That's why I was so furious and depressed when they stopped showing Show wa Hey!Say!
No more YamaJima every week.
I hate School Kakumei for that, dammit!
I don't even want to watch a single episode!
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09

summerstar wrote:
Yeah, same with me.
That's why I was so furious and depressed when they stopped showing Show wa Hey!Say!
No more YamaJima every week.
I hate School Kakumei for that, dammit!
I don't even want to watch a single episode!


yup! yup! me too!
show wa hey! say! is my only consolation
after they stopped being "bestfriends" or something...
but now... no!!!
i can't take it, but if that's reality, i have to accept...
but then, if that's reality, maybe i should just sleep.
Fanfic Lover
4514 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09

triccian wrote:


summerstar wrote:
Yeah, same with me.
That's why I was so furious and depressed when they stopped showing Show wa Hey!Say!
No more YamaJima every week.
I hate School Kakumei for that, dammit!
I don't even want to watch a single episode!


yup! yup! me too!
show wa hey! say! is my only consolation
after they stopped being "bestfriends" or something...
but now... no!!!
i can't take it, but if that's reality, i have to accept...
but then, if that's reality, maybe i should just sleep.


Yeah. And now that Show wa Hey!Say! will never be back, I started watching my old Ya-ya-yah videos instead.
Good thing they're so many, I can last a year. XD Kidding.
I hate the fact that they're not best friends anymore. But it's good that Yuto has someone like Keito. XD
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
33 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09

summerstar wrote:

Yeah. And now that Show wa Hey!Say! will never be back, I started watching my old Ya-ya-yah videos instead.
Good thing they're so many, I can last a year. XD Kidding.
I hate the fact that they're not best friends anymore. But it's good that Yuto has someone like Keito. XD


yup yup! plus i've returned to my dusty (?!?) archival videos of Hey! Say! because they're still bestfriends then,
huhu,
and their seishun amigo days too...
i don't know who i should blame, honestly...
do you have an idea?
Fanfic Lover
4514 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09

triccian wrote:


summerstar wrote:

Yeah. And now that Show wa Hey!Say! will never be back, I started watching my old Ya-ya-yah videos instead.
Good thing they're so many, I can last a year. XD Kidding.
I hate the fact that they're not best friends anymore. But it's good that Yuto has someone like Keito. XD


yup yup! plus i've returned to my dusty (?!?) archival videos of Hey! Say! because they're still bestfriends then,
huhu,
and their seishun amigo days too...
i don't know who i should blame, honestly...
do you have an idea?


The higher-ups! They're the ones to blame!
Look at what they did to AKAME and YamaJima! x(
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09

summerstar wrote:


I don't know. I only saw it in comments.
I heard that it was his dream to become a lawyer.
Whoo. One hott lawyer. I can imagine imagine him being one. XD

I don't know, too. I was going to ask you about him, too.
Who knows what happened to that cute kid?


Yeaa >w< Like Shoon and Shige >w<
Two hott lawyers xDD

Yeaa >w< I bet Kohei is really hott now >w<
Maybe he quit JE because of school too >w<
Fanfic Lover
4514 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
29 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09

tyndyl wrote:


summerstar wrote:


I don't know. I only saw it in comments.
I heard that it was his dream to become a lawyer.
Whoo. One hott lawyer. I can imagine imagine him being one. XD

I don't know, too. I was going to ask you about him, too.
Who knows what happened to that cute kid?


Yeaa >w< Like Shoon and Shige >w<
Two hott lawyers xDD

Yeaa >w< I bet Kohei is really hott now >w<
Maybe he quit JE because of school too >w<


I don't find Shoon hott at all.
And Shige looks okay every now and then. LOL

I think that too. I miss Kouhei and Inoo together.
Two hotties doing the pre-pre-pretty skit after years. XD ROFL

Yeah. Taiyo also quit because of school. Or so that's what they said.
I heard his mother was smart. Maybe that's why he wanted Taiyo to focus on his studies.
I wish he does come back. Also Kusano Hironori. He was a hottie. I bet he's so hott now. XD
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09

summerstar wrote:

I don't find Shoon hott at all.
And Shige looks okay every now and then. LOL

I think that too. I miss Kouhei and Inoo together.
Two hotties doing the pre-pre-pretty skit after years. XD ROFL

Yeah. Taiyo also quit because of school. Or so that's what they said.
I heard his mother was smart. Maybe that's why he wanted Taiyo to focus on his studies.
I wish he does come back. Also Kusano Hironori. He was a hottie. I bet he's so hott now. XD


I find Shoon hott ne~ xDD
Shige too xDD

Yeaa >w< I wonder where Kohei is >w<
I think if he was still in JE he'd be part of JUMP xDD
*shot*

Yeaa, Taiyou really did quit for school :]
He graduated along with Hikaru this year :]
Plus he was their class president :]
So kakoii the class president XDD
First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.
Hime banner

Try The NEW CrunchyrollBeta

check it out