First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last

How To Cure People Who're ''Lesbian''

7895 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
26 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 3/16/09 , edited 3/17/09
raping the women???
i dont think being a lesbian can be cured....and s0 are gays....
c0z if it can be cured then i w0nt see gays when i walk d0wn the r0ad...and still...there are still gays<bringing furry bags and stuff.... >
Posted 3/16/09 , edited 3/17/09

tyrantxd wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


lool10 wrote:

well if u want a cure for a lesbo not taht i have anything against them hek they can live as tehy wish arent i right? lol but heres a cure


show her a pic of Gackt



Is that a man?

Men, it's a trap!


It looks like an unattractive woman anyway.


Believe me, in a poorly lit room with enough beer, someone will fall for it.
12882 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 3/16/09 , edited 3/17/09
well can say it how to cure them...

its their chromosomes...

they become like that.......
2669 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / F / Right there
Offline
Posted 3/16/09 , edited 3/17/09

Gaia93 wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


lool10 wrote:

well if u want a cure for a lesbo not taht i have anything against them hek they can live as tehy wish arent i right? lol but heres a cure


show her a pic of Gackt



Is that a man?

Men, it's a trap!


It looks like an unattractive woman anyway.


Believe me, in a poorly lit room with enough beer, some will fall for it.


XD Lol at that last comment

Gackt is pretty but hes not my type...

4557 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
32 / M / Bermuda Triangle
Offline
Posted 3/16/09 , edited 3/17/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

is that why theres an overpopulation in Africa?

and then other countries end up having to donate money to Africa?

because africa give birth to too many babies and cant even support themselves in the first place?



You know if what the thread starter said was true, then wouldn't it mean to make straight people gay or lesbian we'd just have members of the same sex rape them?
824 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
82 / F / Gwydion
Offline
Posted 3/16/09 , edited 3/17/09
cure people who are lesbians? They make it seem as if it was a disease
8598 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
30 / M / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 3/16/09 , edited 3/17/09
You walk up to them and say "NO! NO NO NO! YOU STOP BEING A LESBIAN RIGHT NOW!"

aaaaand that should do it.
469 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
40 / F / Dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 3/16/09 , edited 3/17/09
In order to properly answer this question, we have to recognize that being a lesbian is a disease. Why would we want to "cure" it if it is not, right? That premise alone raises many questions and the likelihood of a long debate.

That is the reason why we have to somehow rephrase the topic name.
Posted 3/16/09 , edited 3/17/09
the magic of rape
Posted 3/16/09 , edited 3/17/09


=_=;;

I didn't make this thread to turn people ''gay'' care to stop with those pic's ?? =p
9211 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
35 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/17/09 , edited 3/17/09

ohmygodBRITTANY wrote:

oh my god.
thats horrible!
you can't cure someone of their homosexuality.


actually a discovery fun fact for you: they're is a "gay gene". In other words a mistake you peoples DNA makes them gay. It can be fixed with a gene treatment, only nobody has made one because... of the obvious moral implications. Also most of the research into this kind stuff is still done in the USA. Most of the people in charge down there happen to be christen and they happen to believe gayness is a choice. which it is not. at best is a combination of gene/environment/brain chemistry as suggested by the good people at wikipeadia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_sexual_orientation

None the less, even with all of those factors, it shouldn't be impossible to cure someone of being gay. (if they wanted such a "cure")
Posted 3/17/09 , edited 3/17/09

WrathOfCanis wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


lool10 wrote:

well if u want a cure for a lesbo not taht i have anything against them hek they can live as tehy wish arent i right? lol but heres a cure


show her a pic of Gackt



Is that a man?

Men, it's a trap!


It looks like an unattractive woman anyway.


Believe me, in a poorly lit room with enough beer, some will fall for it.


XD Lol at that last comment

Gackt is pretty but hes not my type...



LOOOOOOLXP
70098 cr points
Send Message: GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 3/17/09 , edited 3/17/09
I read this on the $#@$ news paper yesterday.

That's just making Bi/Lesbian hate men more. Everyone has their own rights to choose what gender and who to love. Thinking rape can cure gayness? Think again, their gay for a reason. It's so ridiculous and pathetic.


It's just an excuse for horny dickheads to rape.


Posted 3/17/09 , edited 3/17/09

smil3es wrote:

I read this on the $#@$ news paper yesterday.

That's just making Bi/Lesbian hate men more. Everyone has their own rights to choose what gender and who to love. Thinking rape can cure gayness? Think again, their gay for a reason. It's so ridiculous and pathetic.


It's just an excuse for horny dickheads to rape.





i go with what smil3es says, if they get raped its just going to get them to hate men even more, its just a stupid way of saying they can fix it but cant and like smil3es said its just a excuse for ........ what she said lol
Posted 3/17/09 , edited 3/17/09

sad120 wrote:

i go with what smil3es says, if they get raped its just going to get them to hate men even more, its just a stupid way of saying they can fix it but cant and like smil3es said its just a excuse for ........ what she said lol


Believe it or not, but violence and the fear from it is quite a convincing means.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.
Hime banner

Try The NEW CrunchyrollBeta

check it out